Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,931 to 24,945 of 39995
-
05-27-16 16:05 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 518I think the question is more of if the provider (especially an AMP) is concerned with newbies being LE. They may not play until they get to know you. But as you can read in some of the arrest reports sometimes LE uses this strategy as well.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
In my own experience with this, you don't know what you are going to get when you go to a new spa. However, the more I have been mongering I've come to look for telltale signs that extra play is available.
-
05-27-16 13:18 #15064Senior Member

Posts: 891Turkey
If you check the EMP thread there is some discussion about this place, but it seems that nobody has taken the plunge yet. I checked out their website and it seems that all of the therapists are AA. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 13:08 #15063Senior Member

Posts: 147I'm willing as it sounds pretty exciting. I texted the number on the website and got no response, ??
Originally Posted by Lemeduyu
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 12:58 #15062Senior Member

Posts: 321Turkish Masaj
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5606654041.html Looks interesting. Might have to take the plunge but wondering if anyone has tested the waters yet.
-
05-27-16 02:42 #15061Senior Member

Posts: 253Be patient
If you are courteous and patient you will be rewarded. YMMV but I had a very nice time at the end but when I dreamt no tit play, and massage was a softer type not deep tissue.
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 02:33 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 311New Parlor
Are you Savannah? Where is this new parlor?
Originally Posted by Georgiapeachs
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 01:46 #15059Senior Member

Posts: 3480Question To Guys That Think Subsequent Visits Will Lead To Extra Play.
Wouldn't you rather have extra play right on the first visit, rather than going there x amount of times hoping to get extra play? The ones I see I was able to get extra play right on the very first visit. But that's just me. Seems like a waste of time and especially money to me going to a massage therapist x number of times and hoping she'll give you extra play.
-
05-27-16 01:25 #15058Senior Member

Posts: 541
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
Surprise! I found her on Youtube of all places. Looks like she put on a little bit of weight. Has a kid and as seem to be in love with her guy. That pic of hers in the ad is very attractive to me, but her recent pics not so much. Too bad.
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-16 22:44 #15057Senior Member

Posts: 200Original post was deleted but with respect to this one, tried it out a couple weeks back and was also given no extras. I also got the $65 rate but no frequent flyer card. Asked about table shower. They don't have one. Anyone else have any luck here?
Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.
There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.
House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.
I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.
The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.
The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
-
05-26-16 19:05 #15056Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2New parlor
Healthy habits is where its at!! Savannah is an absolute gorgeous little hottie and a great masseuse and I seen a couple more cuties. Very clean and calming. Awesome management. Definitely will go back!
-
05-26-16 18:32 #15055Senior Member

Posts: 223Morton Grove
Was in the area. On Waukegan rd. Called them up they told me they open til 10 pm. Pretty thing greeted and took my. 6 while thinking she was going to touch me.She led me to a room and wiated and a short stubby middle aged Mongolian greeted me. So so massage and amateurish he.
Gave her the usual tip bcs she seemed like she needed it.
Would not return even though she told me there are 4 other ladies bcs I don't want to insult her if she is there and I ask for other.
-
05-26-16 01:52 #15054Regular Member

Posts: 11Palos girl
I hit her up once a while ago and she went crazy trying to book me even gave me her Facebook hahahah.
Originally Posted by Explorer8
[View Original Post]
So il just wait for someone else to go for it.
-
05-25-16 08:43 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 541Toftt
Take one for the team and report back. She does seem hot!
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 08:11 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 151You mean like you want your junk waxed then a he?
Originally Posted by ImSorryDave
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 07:37 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 66Palos
She was reviewed on this site maybe a month ago or so. Not sure which thread. Not remembering details either. Just remember reading a review of her, cause she looks cute and I thought of taking a drive to see her so that is why I remember.
Originally Posted by Pufin5656
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




