Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 17675
-
05-21-16 23:24 #10865Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her a few weeks ago. $. 60 for an hour and she allows 2-3 rounds for the hour. 6 in looks, jugs are definitely 9, a little bit of baby damage but really sweet & enthusiastic to please.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 21:29 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 198Your point is well taken
No doubt it was a mistake. Especially with the restrictions. Wish I had the $150 back.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 15:29 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks for the feedback
Thank you for the feedback EW. That answers my question. She is hot as hell but she's expensive. Providers with some of the services will allow you to get away with a lot more freedom during the session for the same coin. That's what had me concerned. Because thinking back she was smoking hot but she was quite business like.
Originally Posted by EarlyWood
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 14:33 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone know of a good Indian provider?
I've been trying to find one but no luck.
Any leads are appreciated.
EW.
-
05-21-16 14:26 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 189I saw her about a year ago and I believe I reviewed her here. The uncovered BJ was an upcharge of 50 I think. When I saw her she did allow kissing, she did say that she usually doesn't for whatever that's worth. Daty was not allowed, she said that after a few visits she may allow it then but I haven't been back to see her. She definitely is one of the more attractive providers on BP.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 12:42 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 76On the BP page, near the top, click on the "date" tab and for some reason more ads show up sorted by time / date posted with the newest ads on top. For some reason ads that don't show when you use the "gallery" view seem to show up.
Originally Posted by HeadHunting
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 11:45 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 2087No harm
But this is why you see these American chic's are so spoiled. It's dude's like you that spoil them! Just because she looks good she can get away with charging 150 bones, everything covered, 1 pop only, no daty, no kissing, just no no no straight across the board and guys actually pay for this. Where's the mileage here? Plain covered sex with a hottie for 150 bones. No thanks. I'll pass on that every day.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 10:40 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 198Aubrey
Hey guys, I've seen this girl once before in the last year. I reviewed her. She's a hot college type. She used a cover with me on the oral. She didn't allow kissing either. Now I know everyone's mileage varies, but I'm clean cut and do keep up the hygiene. So that being said, some reviews of her on this site say that she did the oral without a cover. However, on the oTHER site almost every review in the details section said she requires a hat for the BJ. I just want to see if anyone has seen her lately and if so did they get the oral from her with or without a hat? Basically I don't like paying a girl and not getting the same level of service that everyone else gets. The reviews of her on this site differ from the other one. Not saying anyone is embellishing their reviews but it can create some confusion. That being said her oral even though covered was top notch. She is hot as hell also. Here is her link.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ments/29122928
Also curious if she let anyone else kiss her. She laid down the rules immediately with me when she came in the door to my house. She did an incall for me for $150 for half hour. One pop. Covered head. No kissing and certainly no DATY. Please let me know if anyone else had a starkly different experience with her. She gave me a CBJ and I fucked her missionary. Pretty garden variety session but she is smoking hot.
-
05-21-16 09:27 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 315Backpage ads
Yeah, It seems like all of the ads don't come up. And I wish that they would only show each girl's ad once instead of filling a whole page on my phone with repeats. Another thing, I have no idea how to pull up the ads with no pics. I know one dude found a bbjcim gem in decatur cause he bit on an ad with no pics.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 09:18 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 315Smokers
At this point all the ones I know are smokers.
Originally Posted by BazeMore
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 05:54
Senior Member
-
05-20-16 22:39 #10855Regular Member

Posts: 20Roxy
Looks just like her pics. She came to my place and did everything covered to my dismay. Very sweet girl and damage was $$.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...earth/38200413
-
05-20-16 21:51 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 84Head hunt
Any BP providers left in Atlanta with amazing oral skills and doesn't cost an arm and leg? Please don't mention Shelly.
P. 'S. - If you're asking the same question. I'm trying to revive Best DT thread. Support if yall wouldn't mind and post there too.
-
05-20-16 19:54 #10853Regular Member

Posts: 15Westside
Where are sum good providers on westside Thornton rd, Fib, douglassville, sixflag area?
-
05-20-16 18:29 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 198Oksana
This lady disappointed me only once. I gave her another chance and she's been extremely fun to visit ever since. She is a sensual and exotic Russian girl. Her ass is unbelievable. I'll chalk up the one bad visit to she was having a bad day. Her head is some of the best, it's bare, and the sight of her in doggie as she wimpers and moans is quite invigorating. Indeed.
Originally Posted by RubHax
[View Original Post]
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...anion/27213114
-
05-20-16 13:52 #10851Regular Member

Posts: 6Norcross
Any talent in Norcross area? Please PM or post the must visits.

















