Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10865
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. $. 60 for an hour and she allows 2-3 rounds for the hour. 6 in looks, jugs are definitely 9, a little bit of baby damage but really sweet & enthusiastic to please.

  2. #10864

    Your point is well taken

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    But this is why you see these American chic's are so spoiled. It's dude's like you that spoil them! Just because she looks good she can get away with charging 150 bones, everything covered, 1 pop only, no daty, no kissing, just no no no straight across the board and guys actually pay for this. Where's the mileage here? Plain covered sex with a hottie for 150 bones. No thanks. I'll pass on that every day.
    No doubt it was a mistake. Especially with the restrictions. Wish I had the $150 back.

  3. #10863

    Thanks for the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyWood  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and I believe I reviewed her here. The uncovered BJ was an upcharge of 50 I think. When I saw her she did allow kissing, she did say that she usually doesn't for whatever that's worth. Daty was not allowed, she said that after a few visits she may allow it then but I haven't been back to see her. She definitely is one of the more attractive providers on BP.
    Thank you for the feedback EW. That answers my question. She is hot as hell but she's expensive. Providers with some of the services will allow you to get away with a lot more freedom during the session for the same coin. That's what had me concerned. Because thinking back she was smoking hot but she was quite business like.

  4. #10862

    Anyone know of a good Indian provider?

    I've been trying to find one but no luck.

    Any leads are appreciated.

    EW.

  5. #10861
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've seen this girl once before in the last year. I reviewed her. She's a hot college type. She used a cover with me on the oral. She didn't allow kissing either. Now I know everyone's mileage varies, but I'm clean cut and do keep up the hygiene. So that being said, some reviews of her on this site say that she did the oral without a cover. However, on the oTHER site almost every review in the details section said she requires a hat for the BJ. I just want to see if anyone has seen her lately and if so did they get the oral from her with or without a hat? Basically I don't like paying a girl and not getting the same level of service that everyone else gets. The reviews of her on this site differ from the other one. Not saying anyone is embellishing their reviews but it can create some confusion. That being said her oral even though covered was top notch. She is hot as hell also. Here is her link.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ments/29122928

    Also curious if she let anyone else kiss her. She laid down the rules immediately with me when she came in the door to my house. She did an incall for me for $150 for half hour. One pop. Covered head. No kissing and certainly no DATY. Please let me know if anyone else had a starkly different experience with her. She gave me a CBJ and I fucked her missionary. Pretty garden variety session but she is smoking hot.
    I saw her about a year ago and I believe I reviewed her here. The uncovered BJ was an upcharge of 50 I think. When I saw her she did allow kissing, she did say that she usually doesn't for whatever that's worth. Daty was not allowed, she said that after a few visits she may allow it then but I haven't been back to see her. She definitely is one of the more attractive providers on BP.

  6. #10860
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunting  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, It seems like all of the ads don't come up. And I wish that they would only show each girl's ad once instead of filling a whole page on my phone with repeats. Another thing, I have no idea how to pull up the ads with no pics. I know one dude found a bbjcim gem in decatur cause he bit on an ad with no pics.
    On the BP page, near the top, click on the "date" tab and for some reason more ads show up sorted by time / date posted with the newest ads on top. For some reason ads that don't show when you use the "gallery" view seem to show up.

  7. #10859

    No harm

    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've seen this girl once before in the last year. I reviewed her. She's a hot college type. She used a cover with me on the oral. She didn't allow kissing either. Now I know everyone's mileage varies, but I'm clean cut and do keep up the hygiene. So that being said, some reviews of her on this site say that she did the oral without a cover. However, on the oTHER site almost every review in the details section said she requires a hat for the BJ. I just want to see if anyone has seen her lately and if so did they get the oral from her with or without a hat? Basically I don't like paying a girl and not getting the same level of service that everyone else gets. The reviews of her on this site differ from the other one. Not saying anyone is embellishing their reviews but it can create some confusion. That being said her oral even though covered was top notch. She is hot as hell also. Here is her link.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ments/29122928

    Also curious if she let anyone else kiss her. She laid down the rules immediately with me when she came in the door to my house. She did an incall for me for $150 for half hour. One pop. Covered head. No kissing and certainly no DATY. Please let me know if anyone else had a starkly different experience with her. She gave me a CBJ and I fucked her missionary. Pretty garden variety session but she is smoking hot.
    But this is why you see these American chic's are so spoiled. It's dude's like you that spoil them! Just because she looks good she can get away with charging 150 bones, everything covered, 1 pop only, no daty, no kissing, just no no no straight across the board and guys actually pay for this. Where's the mileage here? Plain covered sex with a hottie for 150 bones. No thanks. I'll pass on that every day.

  8. #10858

    Aubrey

    Hey guys, I've seen this girl once before in the last year. I reviewed her. She's a hot college type. She used a cover with me on the oral. She didn't allow kissing either. Now I know everyone's mileage varies, but I'm clean cut and do keep up the hygiene. So that being said, some reviews of her on this site say that she did the oral without a cover. However, on the oTHER site almost every review in the details section said she requires a hat for the BJ. I just want to see if anyone has seen her lately and if so did they get the oral from her with or without a hat? Basically I don't like paying a girl and not getting the same level of service that everyone else gets. The reviews of her on this site differ from the other one. Not saying anyone is embellishing their reviews but it can create some confusion. That being said her oral even though covered was top notch. She is hot as hell also. Here is her link.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ments/29122928

    Also curious if she let anyone else kiss her. She laid down the rules immediately with me when she came in the door to my house. She did an incall for me for $150 for half hour. One pop. Covered head. No kissing and certainly no DATY. Please let me know if anyone else had a starkly different experience with her. She gave me a CBJ and I fucked her missionary. Pretty garden variety session but she is smoking hot.

  9. #10857

    Backpage ads

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I would have jumped all over that if I ever saw that ad. 60 bones and she's downtown. How could I have missed this one. Is it just me or are any if you guys not able to see all the ads on backpage? I swear when some guys post a review I'm like "where the hell was that ad at, I've never seen that ad before in my life and I surf backpage very often". I swear some ads are like invisible or something. I'll pm you.
    Yeah, It seems like all of the ads don't come up. And I wish that they would only show each girl's ad once instead of filling a whole page on my phone with repeats. Another thing, I have no idea how to pull up the ads with no pics. I know one dude found a bbjcim gem in decatur cause he bit on an ad with no pics.

  10. #10856

    Smokers

    Quote Originally Posted by BazeMore  [View Original Post]
    Any BP providers left in Atlanta with amazing oral skills and doesn't cost an arm and leg? Please don't mention Shelly.

    P. 'S. - If you're asking the same question. I'm trying to revive Best DT thread. Support if yall wouldn't mind and post there too.
    At this point all the ones I know are smokers.

  11. 05-21-16 05:54


  12. #10855

    Roxy

    Looks just like her pics. She came to my place and did everything covered to my dismay. Very sweet girl and damage was $$.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...earth/38200413

  13. #10854

    Head hunt

    Any BP providers left in Atlanta with amazing oral skills and doesn't cost an arm and leg? Please don't mention Shelly.

    P. 'S. - If you're asking the same question. I'm trying to revive Best DT thread. Support if yall wouldn't mind and post there too.

  14. #10853

    Westside

    Where are sum good providers on westside Thornton rd, Fib, douglassville, sixflag area?

  15. #10852

    Oksana

    Quote Originally Posted by RubHax  [View Original Post]
    Any talent in Norcross area? Please PM or post the must visits.
    This lady disappointed me only once. I gave her another chance and she's been extremely fun to visit ever since. She is a sensual and exotic Russian girl. Her ass is unbelievable. I'll chalk up the one bad visit to she was having a bad day. Her head is some of the best, it's bare, and the sight of her in doggie as she wimpers and moans is quite invigorating. Indeed.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...anion/27213114

  16. #10851

    Norcross

    Any talent in Norcross area? Please PM or post the must visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape