Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 17675
-
04-07-16 17:46 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 1520Mickey
I don't have no reason to lie about how this woman looks now but too make a long story short her body is gone and it won't never come back. She still has a azz but it looks like you need a good 25 inches to reach her hole simply put.
Originally Posted by Swanson21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 17:43 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 1520S. Love=Glennwoods Star services
Oh that's simple, I use to hangout in the hotspots on Glenwood and one day she was in this one chick name Vicki room with me and she told me that she does it all. And I told her in a joking manner I like busting in a female 3rd whole she told me just give her $60 and we good to go. Keep in mind that in the past she used too see me on Glenwood all the time. So I guess she felt comfortable putting her business out like that for me.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 16:08 #10383Senior Member

Posts: 325Gave her a call told me to call her later be us she was Riverdale but didn't hit her back she send me available texts but I want to plow those jugs and paste everything up to the face LOL but she sound cool I was going to try her or Black Cherry this week end.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 16:00 #10382Senior Member

Posts: 693Beauty
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...busty/36267779
Anybody plowed those jugs?
-
04-07-16 15:37 #10381Senior Member

Posts: 53Pictures are of a hottie named Kira. In MOSCOW.
Originally Posted by Bulldog4094
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 13:12 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 30Kind of sounds like Steven Jackson's last couple of years with the Falcons.
Originally Posted by Swanson21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 13:11 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 30She was probably just wearing mittens and couldn't talk. LOL.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 13:10 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 139Nay
I've seen her a few times. She's hot. Banging body too.
Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 12:23 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 2087No
Just a typical backpage chic. Places an ad and never answers the phone or text. Then they talk about they're not making any money. Go figure. Another airhead with no business sense. Typical.
Originally Posted by DeltaFlier
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 12:04 #10376Regular Member

Posts: 8Wsw.
Rode up Glenwood and found this white mix petite fat booty SW.
Got her digits and call her and we meet up.
She has an amazing petite body very lean and a booty on her.
Does deepthroat with no hands and gagging a very hot and sloppy head game if that amaze you, she is very flexible and very obedient in how, what you want far as positions a real spinner.
Dam a amazing body.
Great attitude personality and she does no drugs.
Attitude 7.
Face 5 or 4.
Body 8.
Booty 9 to 7 judge urs left.
Grip 8 or 7.
Can take a pounding 8 or 9.
Service 2.
Tips? All on you.
Sooo get out there and give it a spin.
Pm me for digits.
I use protection no matter what.
To all mongers be safe.
All in all had a wonderful experience.
-
04-07-16 10:15 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 239Russian Babe
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/37109196
Anyone see this chick? I have called and texted but no response. Thanks.
-
04-07-16 09:39 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 411Deaf Chick?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cutie/37766759
Okay so at first I thought this was a joke but she's been posting every day this week never. Never seen her until a few days ago.
Really like her body and looks cute in the face. Everytime I "text" her I get no response. Perhaps she's blind too?
-
04-07-16 09:34 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 411Intel
How'd you know she offers BBFS?
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 07:40 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 168So, what I'm hearing is that she is way past her prime.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 07:22 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 1520Don't be fool by Mickey
Good day gentlemen, I was surfing BP and erotic mugshots and I noticed FIB Dee Dee has put up an ad underneath the alias Mickey. And here's my review on her; I was a regular for Mickey=Dee Dee for some yrs and yes she does have a knight in shining armour handler and no he doesn't get into her business. Too make a long story this chick is one of the coolest females too trick off with on FIB; so what's the problem? Well the problem is those pictures are incredibly old, Mickey is roughly 30 yrs of age vs 20 and also she's like 70 lbs more heavier! She has a whole lot a azz but dude it's so wide it literary gives the definition of the term wide load. You might of get mad if you was too pull up and to only see that the girl in the pictures put of so much weight.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-a-t/30947998


















