Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,071 to 32,085 of 61397
-
05-22-16 12:46 #29327Senior Member

Posts: 502Amber
True but the funky odor is a deal breaker for me, I would have to catch her when she get herself together but that's just me. My dough my rules no chic is exempt from that don't care how they perform look. But again that's just me everyone is different.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-16 09:08 #29326Senior Member

Posts: 279[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-22-16 07:46 #29325Senior Member

Posts: 67Yep.
Been on four such encounters, always a surprise!
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-16 07:33 #29324Regular Member

Posts: 141Sometimes its more about availability and convenience. Not desperation Ace.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-16 06:42 #29323Senior Member

Posts: 200[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-22-16 00:12 #29322Senior Member

Posts: 502Kandi
Your going to have to slide me one of the many you have my friend if not no problem you still good for it.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 23:56 #29321Senior Member

Posts: 512In my experience, most of these girls get treated like shit. Small favors go a long way sometimes. 10 mins taking my old reg for a snack and a pack of smokes bought me her staying all night and leaving me tired and empty and it costing me like $15. Doesn't always work that way, but its sometimes worth it.
Originally Posted by MrJohn4210
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
05-21-16 21:43 #29320Senior Member

Posts: 279Kandii
I need Kandii phone number fellas.
-
05-21-16 21:28 #29319

Posts: 540It's illegal to record someone without their consent in 8 states, and MD is one of them. (Remember Linda Tripp anyone? If one can demonstrate that they have been so recorded, you can call LE to make an immediate arrest. We are all just a breath away from litigation in what we do. Don't tempt fate.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 18:20 #29318Senior Member

Posts: 502Couldn't have been that bad you still got service from her. No way in hell I'm I concentrating on a nut when a chic is smelling bad. Damn desperate to a whole different level I assume. Sad.
Originally Posted by BearPolock
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 18:16 #29317Senior Member

Posts: 502Couldn't agree with you more in f. Why. I Kandi service is no different than any chic out there, you would think with all her phone rules her pussy would be impeccable. Don't want her number given out but will get in a car with someone she never saw a day in her life. It's mind blogging to me. The captain save a hoe Men will always keep these girls relevant I don't get it, but to each it's own.
Originally Posted by MrJohn4210
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 16:58 #29316Regular Member

Posts: 141Amber
Picked up Amber by the Dundalk Citgo. She got in the car and smelled like a wet dog! A total turnoff but I needed some lunch time relief. So I settled for a BBBJCIM. Dropped her off, deodorized my car & went back to
Work, Man it does not take these girls very long to hit the skids. Will take a pass next time!
-
05-21-16 15:52 #29315

Posts: 96Recording?
If anyone is setting devices to "Record", well, that's too hot for me. Avoid! The place ain't the ritz anyway, that's for sure. Don't end up on anyone's recording's. Do what you do, but that's my 2 ˘ worth. Proceed -VERY- carefully brothers.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 06:23 #29314Senior Member

Posts: 2344In Addition
On my way downstairs I noticed Pierre's cell phone sitting near the front door. It was on the screen set to record. I asked him jokingly if he was trying to steal the neighbors Wi-Fi. He said no. I then said, you know it's set to record. I asked him if it had something to do with the women he was arguing with, and he said yes. That doesn't sound good. I hope they didn't put their hands on each other. It sounds like a situation that might escalate into a visit by LE. I hope none of you are in his place and if that happens.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-16 00:10 #29313Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heads Up
I just text with Kandi, I think she's going to hangout for a while longer but eventually she'll need a ride home. I'm sure she'd appreciate one of you guys offering her a ride after a date with her.









Reply With Quote



