Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29338

    Julia

    Met Julia in BP yesterday on 4th and Jeffery good looking clean smelling long haired brunette with a nice body made the scoop and went to my favorite spot gave a fantastic BBBJCIM will definitely repeat and go for full sex next time.

  2. #29337

    Rip off

    I picked up a girl and BP tonight and when I got close to home an SUV with police lights pulled me over. In fear that I wasz guilty of DUI I.

    Pulled over then they took my wallt and my money. Then they left. With her. She was clearly teling me to obey. I got ripped off.

    I Wish I remembered her name. But be careful! Yhey looked like cops but took my wallet and $250 that I had on me. They run in.

    A White SUV and use police lights but they are nothing but rip off artists. I grabbed my 40 but could not find them.

  3. #29336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!
    Mark my word, I will come get me some Kandi within the next 6 months. Why because I like to eat Kandi and I can. Thanks for all the post, makes me want to treat her like a postage stamp. Lick it, stick it and send it on its way.

  4. #29335
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.
    All this talk of Angela makes me nostalgic for "The Angela". Long gone but not forgotten!

  5. #29334

    The solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.
    Try putting something in her mouth.

  6. #29333
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!
    I need to find her LOL.

  7. #29332

    Conkling

    Took a cruise thru conkling today to see what was happening, I saw a few girls out nothing worth stopping for, until I got past the bar heading toward balto st. Spotted this brunette that had a very nice body, I thought she was a civi, until I see her jump into this little wht car. I was like damm. Oh well I'm sure she will be out again. At least I hope!

  8. #29331

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.
    Not sure about the tattoo but she is the only Brooklyn in highlandtown or dundalk also she's not thick her body is perfect no gut nice little onion on her. Last but not least she also has a crazy baby father who happens to be Tatiana brother if your familiar with highlandtown.

  9. #29330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii6.jpg‎  

    Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎   Kandii10.jpg‎  

  10. #29329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?

    raBBit
    She's on vacation at the Greybar. Peace.

  11. #29328
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!
    I wish I was in Baltimore. I really like this girl. I check her pics all thev time. She is hot.

  12. #29327

    Red head Sara and older Angela are trouble makers.

    These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.

  13. #29326

    Nicole black hair spinner body

    This girl is hardly out and talks really ghetto. She has a cute body and knows how to please and the conversation is funny. She is closer to desota than circle and prefers working off her phone. Standard and she has a good attitude.

  14. #29325

    Auburn hair angela

    Not sure if this is the one referred to as little. She is cute and has a decent body with only slight signs of the lifestyle. Great oral and nice kitty. She said she just had surgery and to ignore the blood stains. There was no fresh blooding and she did not seem to be in pain. Said she likes to work off phone and is not out often. Good experience.

  15. #29324

    Red erica

    She looks good with clothes, especially if you like red heads. The oral was ok but when the clothes came off decided to go back to oral. She seems nice and is probably in her 40's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape