Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15025

    Yes, they could have taken in mongers, cleaning ladies, the plumber, et al

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    Because there is a difference, a legal difference between being detained, being put in handcuffs, being arrested and being charged with a crime. So for example, the police arrested and assumption put handcuffs on the girl for prostitution. Once the police bust in and execute that arrest, then by extension any persons inside the establishment can be detained, detained and handcuffed or be detained, handcuffed and formally arrested, They can also determine that after detaining you and putting handcuffs on you for their safety whilst they conduct a search of said premises, elect to let you go with or without asking you questions. You answering or not answering those questions doesn't mean you will or won't be detained by being bought to police headquarters for further questioning, handucffed or not, nor have you been arrested but you were detained. All of, parts of or none of can happen once you or caught someplace where a criminal act has occurred, be it prositution, the dope spot or selling counterfeit Louis Vuitton at your garage sale. This is why you have to exercise your right to remain silent and stop any interviews by asking for a lawyer. Your statements made while being detained can lead to your being arrested and then formally charged with a crime. The moral of the story is always, shut your mouth.

  2. #15024

    Healthy Spa

    This report comes with limited value as I've since seen Heather / Brooke has moved on to a solo act elsewhere in Chicago and then later in Indy, but I saw her Healthy in the loop a few months ago and was blown away. Total bombshell and got exactly what I went looking for.

    Curious whether anyone has had a more recent experience there lately? My first visit (even longer ago than with Brooke) was with Meagan and was similarly positive though she's a different body type. Very into it.

    Let me know if you've had any more recent experiences. Would like to head back soon but just trying to make sure it's still a good bet.

    Biz.

  3. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...5tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.
    Saintchuck how was visit to Lithuanian lady body rub?

  4. #15022

    Pine tree

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I heard from a reliable source that is on not having licenses.

  5. #15021

    Pine Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    Holy smokes! I was just there last Monday, and one of my favorites too! Always FS, but this was the first time I actually got a full GFE. Too bad!

  6. #15020
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I'm sure every AMP is going to be super cautious for a while unless you know the place very well. Probably best to just stick with your regulars and not branch out.

  7. #15019
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I would be very suprised if they arrested any of the clients. The only way this could happen would be if you were actually caught in the act, and you could even dispute that as just consensual. They would have to be able to prove payment for services occurred, and as most of us seem to pick up on fairly quickly, this is a cash only affair (no pun intended =P).

    I would expect them to prod you a bit, probably gauging to see if your willing to confess to anything. And possibly use you as witness in the case.

  8. #15018

    Pine tree

    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?

  9. #15017
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Sure, there are priorities. But in terms of a business license and massage license, why should they get a pass when the other businesses in the area (or competitors) do the work to get their legal requirements met? And taxes? How about the story in the Trib on Saturday about the Chinese guy who runs eight restaurants but decided to cheat us by running a cash business?

    Our great system will fall apart quickly if we look the other way in terms of corruption and cheating. And yes, there are always tips and other items on the margin that go unreported. That's normal. But I don't want us to go the way of Brazil, Greece, etc.

    My two ATFs work at places with business licenses and such. Never been busted. Never had a problem. And I always get plenty of great service. If the owners just use half their brain, we'll all be happy.
    I would assume from your comments that your 2 ATF's maintain current up-to date individual State of Illinois Massage Licenses (which are required) and are not cheating the system with their taxes? Very good, congrats.

    Also, just because a place has a "business license" doesn't mean it will not be busted. Most AMP's have business licenses and some even have stickers on the windows for donating to the police funds yet they still have been busted. Before Ace in Downers Grove was busted they had stickers on the entry door that they were members of the Fraternal Order of Police which they were given for donating.

  10. #15016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Process

    I'm not an expert in this process, but I've witnessed a couple things. First, ownership of many spas keeps arms-length from the manager and workers. So if something happens, they have plausible deniability. Just fire the worker. Second, they usually have 30 days before a hearing takes place. They are allowed to operate while waiting for the hearing. During that time period, they operate very carefully, clean house of any actual workers implicated. And update their business license. And, I've seen in other cases, the spa is sold to another owner. And yes, if they were arrears on any political donations, they catch up. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush  [View Original Post]
    And yet they posted an ad at 8:06 this morning. Back in business already? (I've never been there.) http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...-3020/35708179.

  11. #15015

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush  [View Original Post]
    And yet they posted an ad at 8:06 this morning. Back in business already? (I've never been there.) http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...-3020/35708179.
    Sure, there are priorities. But in terms of a business license and massage license, why should they get a pass when the other businesses in the area (or competitors) do the work to get their legal requirements met? And taxes? How about the story in the Trib on Saturday about the Chinese guy who runs eight restaurants but decided to cheat us by running a cash business?

    Our great system will fall apart quickly if we look the other way in terms of corruption and cheating. And yes, there are always tips and other items on the margin that go unreported. That's normal. But I don't want us to go the way of Brazil, Greece, etc.

    My two ATFs work at places with business licenses and such. Never been busted. Never had a problem. And I always get plenty of great service. If the owners just use half their brain, we'll all be happy.

  12. #15014

    46 really

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KW4cbi2u44r_aQ It looks like they had been busted back in 2005. If they made it 11 years without any problems that is a hell of a run. SaintChuck.
    The one looks really good for 46. As someone mentioned three where just no massage license no need to bring them down to jail and mugshots all over the place, heck aren't we always told their the victims? And That's what you do to them. Not a place I frequent but still I just wonder what happened, yeah A wild guess that someone on here might have been there when this happened, still probably shaking. Please PM me of what happened.

  13. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    It is always politics. Probably did not pay off the local politico's and from what I read, they did not have a current business license. Meanwhile two teenage boys die in a high speed crash in the same town. Maybe if the police were not so busy busting penis pumpers they could have stopped these two before they had a chance to drive into a tree. PRIORITIES.
    And yet they posted an ad at 8:06 this morning. Back in business already? (I've never been there.) http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...-3020/35708179.

  14. #15012

    Bob's Golden Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

    Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

    The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

    So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

    I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

    The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

    Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

    She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

    Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

    Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

    What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

    I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

    The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
    Bob.
    Your experience and approach continues to pay dividends, nice score.

  15. #15011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Erotic Encounters in Melrose Park

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KW4cbi2u44r_aQ It looks like they had been busted back in 2005. If they made it 11 years without any problems that is a hell of a run. SaintChuck.
    I know the information in the article is outdated but with a name like Erotic Encounters how did they not expect to get busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape