Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14950

    Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    So was it 60 for the hour and 140 more for full service? 200 for an attractive young Latina doesn't seem that bad. I have watched the escort prices online rise to ridiculous levels. I will admit the service and chemistry would have to be really good for me to repeat and I would expect 60 minutes of bow chicka bow wow not 10 minutes at the end. What exactly should I be paying for 20 something Latina? I know Tijuana prices are cheaper but I could die trying to get to the ladies there.

  2. #14949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Four Posts

    If you read the board you will find a wealth of information and also get a sense of the etiquette of sharing. To establish credibility, you might say, I had a good time at "XYZ". PM me for details. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  3. #14948

    Matteson

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.
    I've been suspecting something was imminent. Almost went there yesterday but a little voice told me no. Went to 390 instead and had a good, if expensive, time.

  4. #14947

    Be careful in matteson

    For those of you that visit matteson regularly and have sessions at the local AMP, be careful. The place is under surveillance by the local LEO and could get the bite soon. Matteson LEO is suddenly wanting to clean things up a little. They arrested 5 prostitutes the other night. They are keeping things very quiet. So be sure to tip toe if you stop in that little plaza with the clothing store and floral store. They are not watching those places.

  5. #14946
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    Tried to make this happen last weekend. Called and made an appointment about a half hour ahead of time, got a text just as I parked (10 minutes before appointment) saying she needed to cancel. Seemed a bit fishy. Visited 3-4 months back at I believe the same location and the massage was fine, plenty of roam before the flip, simple HE with a little Miller action. . 4 for the hr, gave. 4 tip. She was quite heavyset, I'd say 5'5" 150-165 lbs, and not carrying it particularly well. Still, you could probably get the pop regularly for. 4 which is not bad.

  6. #14945

    Hmmm. Interesting topic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    I have more then you could ever imagine.

    You have something to share, throw me a bone and see how it goes.

  7. #14944
    How about a report. Good starting point.

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  8. #14943

    What do you have

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    And I will let you know if its worth trading for.

  9. #14942

    Good Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MtSawamd  [View Original Post]
    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...5tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.

  10. #14941

    Paradise

    Stopped into Paradise recently. It was about noon, and the place was pretty much empty. I'm not a huge fan of this place as its a bit dingy compared to some of the newer places, but it usually gets the job done.

    I didn't get the MT's name. I asked, she told me, then I said "what?" and she told me again, then I said "one more time?" and she told me again. I figured it would be rude to ask again so I just let it slide.

    Anyway, she did a good job on the massage although she did a lot more talking than I like. Especially since I couldn't understand her at all. I was uncovered the whole time which was nice, though given the crappy weather we've had recently it was actually a little bit cold.

    On the flip there was a lot of teasing. I got the standard finish at the standard price, though she told me other options were available if I wanted. She didn't mention FS to me, but everything else was available.

    All in all, not the worst way of spending a lunch break.

  11. #14940

    Looking for trade

    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  12. #14939

    Amy at Accua massage on Western

    Unfortunately, Accua closed. Does anyone know where Amy went or have her contact info? She was a bit short and chubby latina.

  13. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.
    Fun fact, partially fell for this. Bought the cards, didn't give them the codes. They'd message me every once and a while on WeChat to see if they could trick me again. One day another mark bought the wrong gift card (Apple Store) and they couldn't use it. So they offered to trade me for the correct cards. I ended up getting $200 in Apple Store gift cards for $100 in iTunes gift cards before they started demanding the rest (they had originally offered me 2 for 1). I stopped responding. Basically Chinese scammers bought my refurb iPad.

  14. #14937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Definete Buzzkill.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    Upselling as the massage (or session) is going on is a turn off for me. The upside is that she let you know what your menu options were and the prices. But it would have been a lot better to discuss this before she got started with the massage.

  15. #14936

    Mayor

    Quote Originally Posted by Garbonzo  [View Original Post]
    Though not Chicago, I always find it funny that the pre-TV Jerry Springer, when he was a City Councilman in Cincinnati, was busted for soliciting a prostitute. Cops raided a massage parlor across the river in Kentucky and discovered that he had recently partaken of their services. How? Because he wrote a personal check as payment!

    AFAIK, he just resigned his seat and escaped any legal punishment. And then got re-elected.
    He was actually the MAYOR!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape