Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15030
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackh  [View Original Post]
    Saintchuck how was visit to Lithuanian lady body rub?
    I saw her a while ago, maybe 2 years. First visit was pretty good. FS was available without an upsell. I saw her again a few months later and it was less fun. More rules, less enthusiasm. Almost like she didn't remember seeing me previously. I haven't been back, but YMMV.

  2. #15029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    I Agree. Only Two Problems;

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I think it should be my right to go get a massage and a HJ and not have the massage police have closed down all of my local AMP's. SaintChuck.
    A Massage isn't a right in the Law.

    A Massage HJ is illegal according to most local city / state standards.

  3. #15028

    Easy Prey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    It's sort of politics More like feeding the machine of our big government's law enforcement. They have to justify their means by cracking down on "crime. ".

    https://reason.com/blog/2016/05/16/h...ke-down-unlice

    It's so comforting to know that the Department of Homeland Security has taken care of terrorist threats and now they can focus on human trafficking. Think about that come November. . .
    The politics of them busting certain AMP's really amazes me. About a month ago an AMP in St. Charles got busted for prostitution. It was well known that the place was HJ only, and they still got busted. People may not realize that St. Charles has a special police unit called ATM, yes it is really called ATM and it stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, Massage. This unit does compliance checks on the AMP's and tries to bust them. I think that this is morally wrong and extremely racist. The town has no problem selling the AMP's a business license and charging them a fingerprinting fee when they know damn well what goes on in these places. But they let them open anyway because it gives the ATM unit something to do and it generates revenue in fines when they bust the AMP's. They pick on the AMP's because they are easy prey. Most of the girls don't speak English and are illegal aliens, so they won't be able to get a high price attorney and fight the charges. Because the girls are in fear of being deported they aren't going to make a huge fuss either, they would rather go to court and pay the fine and be done with it. It is really a scumbag practice of going after the easiest prey. I would really like to know how many compliance checks LE does on Non-Asian massage places. I work and I pay taxes so I think it should be my right to go get a massage and a HJ and not have to worry that the massage police have closed down all of my local AMP's. SaintChuck.

  4. #15027
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Because there is a difference, a legal difference between being detained, being put in handcuffs, being arrested and being charged with a crime. So for example, the police arrested and assumption put handcuffs on the girl for prostitution. Once the police bust in and execute that arrest, then by extension any persons inside the establishment can be detained, detained and handcuffed or be detained, handcuffed and formally arrested, They can also determine that after detaining you and putting handcuffs on you for their safety whilst they conduct a search of said premises, elect to let you go with or without asking you questions. You answering or not answering those questions doesn't mean you will or won't be detained by being bought to police headquarters for further questioning, handucffed or not, nor have you been arrested but you were detained. All of, parts of or none of can happen once you or caught someplace where a criminal act has occurred, be it prositution, the dope spot or selling counterfeit Louis Vuitton at your garage sale. This is why you have to exercise your right to remain silent and stop any interviews by asking for a lawyer. Your statements made while being detained can lead to your being arrested and then formally charged with a crime. The moral of the story is always, shut your mouth.
    Couldn't agree more with this. There is literally nothing you can say that will benefit you in the long run.

    And don't be fooled by the "good cop" routine. I got this several times, cop comes in, pretends to be acting in your best interest, then casually asks you what happened. Once they tell you that you have the right to remain silent, you would be wise to do so.

  5. #15026
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    It is always politics. Probably did not pay off the local politico's and from what I read, they did not have a current business license. Meanwhile two teenage boys die in a high speed crash in the same town. Maybe if the police were not so busy busting penis pumpers they could have stopped these two before they had a chance to drive into a tree. PRIORITIES.
    It's sort of politics More like feeding the machine of our big government's law enforcement. They have to justify their means by cracking down on "crime. ".

    https://reason.com/blog/2016/05/16/h...ke-down-unlice

    It's so comforting to know that the Department of Homeland Security has taken care of terrorist threats and now they can focus on human trafficking. Think about that come November. . .

  6. #15025

    Yes, they could have taken in mongers, cleaning ladies, the plumber, et al

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    Because there is a difference, a legal difference between being detained, being put in handcuffs, being arrested and being charged with a crime. So for example, the police arrested and assumption put handcuffs on the girl for prostitution. Once the police bust in and execute that arrest, then by extension any persons inside the establishment can be detained, detained and handcuffed or be detained, handcuffed and formally arrested, They can also determine that after detaining you and putting handcuffs on you for their safety whilst they conduct a search of said premises, elect to let you go with or without asking you questions. You answering or not answering those questions doesn't mean you will or won't be detained by being bought to police headquarters for further questioning, handucffed or not, nor have you been arrested but you were detained. All of, parts of or none of can happen once you or caught someplace where a criminal act has occurred, be it prositution, the dope spot or selling counterfeit Louis Vuitton at your garage sale. This is why you have to exercise your right to remain silent and stop any interviews by asking for a lawyer. Your statements made while being detained can lead to your being arrested and then formally charged with a crime. The moral of the story is always, shut your mouth.

  7. #15024

    Healthy Spa

    This report comes with limited value as I've since seen Heather / Brooke has moved on to a solo act elsewhere in Chicago and then later in Indy, but I saw her Healthy in the loop a few months ago and was blown away. Total bombshell and got exactly what I went looking for.

    Curious whether anyone has had a more recent experience there lately? My first visit (even longer ago than with Brooke) was with Meagan and was similarly positive though she's a different body type. Very into it.

    Let me know if you've had any more recent experiences. Would like to head back soon but just trying to make sure it's still a good bet.

    Biz.

  8. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...5tree/35891220 You should give this one a try and then report back. SaintChuck.
    Saintchuck how was visit to Lithuanian lady body rub?

  9. #15022

    Pine tree

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I heard from a reliable source that is on not having licenses.

  10. #15021

    Pine Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    Holy smokes! I was just there last Monday, and one of my favorites too! Always FS, but this was the first time I actually got a full GFE. Too bad!

  11. #15020
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I'm sure every AMP is going to be super cautious for a while unless you know the place very well. Probably best to just stick with your regulars and not branch out.

  12. #15019
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSolo  [View Original Post]
    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
    I would be very suprised if they arrested any of the clients. The only way this could happen would be if you were actually caught in the act, and you could even dispute that as just consensual. They would have to be able to prove payment for services occurred, and as most of us seem to pick up on fairly quickly, this is a cash only affair (no pun intended =P).

    I would expect them to prod you a bit, probably gauging to see if your willing to confess to anything. And possibly use you as witness in the case.

  13. #15018

    Pine tree

    Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?

  14. #15017
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Sure, there are priorities. But in terms of a business license and massage license, why should they get a pass when the other businesses in the area (or competitors) do the work to get their legal requirements met? And taxes? How about the story in the Trib on Saturday about the Chinese guy who runs eight restaurants but decided to cheat us by running a cash business?

    Our great system will fall apart quickly if we look the other way in terms of corruption and cheating. And yes, there are always tips and other items on the margin that go unreported. That's normal. But I don't want us to go the way of Brazil, Greece, etc.

    My two ATFs work at places with business licenses and such. Never been busted. Never had a problem. And I always get plenty of great service. If the owners just use half their brain, we'll all be happy.
    I would assume from your comments that your 2 ATF's maintain current up-to date individual State of Illinois Massage Licenses (which are required) and are not cheating the system with their taxes? Very good, congrats.

    Also, just because a place has a "business license" doesn't mean it will not be busted. Most AMP's have business licenses and some even have stickers on the windows for donating to the police funds yet they still have been busted. Before Ace in Downers Grove was busted they had stickers on the entry door that they were members of the Fraternal Order of Police which they were given for donating.

  15. #15016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Process

    I'm not an expert in this process, but I've witnessed a couple things. First, ownership of many spas keeps arms-length from the manager and workers. So if something happens, they have plausible deniability. Just fire the worker. Second, they usually have 30 days before a hearing takes place. They are allowed to operate while waiting for the hearing. During that time period, they operate very carefully, clean house of any actual workers implicated. And update their business license. And, I've seen in other cases, the spa is sold to another owner. And yes, if they were arrears on any political donations, they catch up. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush  [View Original Post]
    And yet they posted an ad at 8:06 this morning. Back in business already? (I've never been there.) http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...-3020/35708179.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape