Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1584

    Flower Girl. Boston

    Anyone has seen this "Flower Girl"?

    She apparently lives SS, and very peculiar on things.

    Last 4 is 0320.

    I have exchanged several emails; she is now quoting for $$. 50 rather than $$.

    And started sound like semi-pro.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/5595052638.html

    Flowergirl. W4 m.

    Age: 29.

    Seeking an older gentleman looking to exvhange twohundredrozes for fun. Please be serious an looking to meet sooner than later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FlowergirlA.PNG‎   FlowergirlB.PNG‎  

  2. #1583

    Heather in Lynn out of the game

    At the request of my friend Heather, who was an UTR worker from Lynn, I'm letting folks know that she's decided to get out of the game. She's well, working a legit job, now, and happy. She's tossed her phone, so she won't be responding to any texts or phone calls.

  3. #1582

    Small Redhead - "can't sleep? Up for a good time instead?"

    I met with a small redhead that went by the name "Lindsay" in Weymouth. Originally she said she was in Hingham, so I suspect she works around the South Shore.

    Her pictures show her a little more ripe and lush whereas in person she has definitely aged a little with a tummy from having kids. Her voice was raspy and you can tell she was a shooter from her arms, but she was still passable.

    Did full for 100 for the hour. Head was average as her mouth was small so it involved some teeth. She was dry so pumping was hard. But she was a good sport. I'm sure there's better out there but she's your.

    Person if you just want something cheap and close to the South Shore.

    May the Monging be with you.

  4. #1581

    Craigslistgirl

    Anyone remember Annie the Craigslistgirl? She was one of the original Craigslist CLCE girls and we would get together in her North End apartment. Every time I drive or walk past her street, a smile comes on my face. I would love to reconnect with her as she sure could handle herself.

  5. #1580

    Pic

    Forgot to attach a pic on CL ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by KentPlus  [View Original Post]
    Hello, all;.

    New on this board, but not new on hobbying. LOL.

    Got a reply form CL "Play date with a cute girl? -w4 m (Maynard)" the other day; actually late April.

    Since then, ad has been deleted by author state.

    Anyone has any intel?

    Image 1.

    Body: curvy height: 5'7" (170 cm) weight: 130 ethnicity: White likes: Gentle, generous guys.

    Age: 21.

    It's such a beautiful day, I've been thinking if any gentleman wants to pick me up to spend some time together, I would really love some FLOWERS. Maybe go for a walk or stay in. What would you like to do with me? NSA DDF (except 420&#128154 please be clean, maybe we can be regular playmates! Totally normal, tell me about yourself.

    Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

    Post I'd: 5560686938.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00T0T_2cscUOxoGkZ_600x450.jpg‎  

  6. #1579

    Play date with a cute girl?

    Hello, all;.

    New on this board, but not new on hobbying. LOL.

    Got a reply form CL "Play date with a cute girl? -w4 m (Maynard)" the other day; actually late April.

    Since then, ad has been deleted by author state.

    Anyone has any intel?

    Image 1.

    Body: curvy height: 5'7" (170 cm) weight: 130 ethnicity: White likes: Gentle, generous guys.

    Age: 21.

    It's such a beautiful day, I've been thinking if any gentleman wants to pick me up to spend some time together, I would really love some FLOWERS. Maybe go for a walk or stay in. What would you like to do with me? NSA DDF (except 420&#128154 please be clean, maybe we can be regular playmates! Totally normal, tell me about yourself.

    Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

    Post I'd: 5560686938.

  7. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Emailed my ad for car dare, says she can travel, I seen her all over CL just curious if anyone has met her and its legit.
    You can PM me her info, and I will toftt.

  8. #1577

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    I do, I recongize her from fetlife and whatsyourprice, she does foot fetishes only but quoted me 500 to meet and do more. Just makes high prices because she don't want to do anything of sexual nature, I can send you her fetlife profile with all her pics and what she's looking for, she is very sexy and body is amazing but I think for the money it will be a bad experience.
    She is good looking, but 500 for foot fetishes and no sexual nature, this is a bad deal, you should let it go. Just saying.

  9. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    This one responded to a post I put up, and says she's in Framingham. Anyone recognize her?
    I do, I recongize her from fetlife and whatsyourprice, she does foot fetishes only but quoted me 500 to meet and do more. Just makes high prices because she don't want to do anything of sexual nature, I can send you her fetlife profile with all her pics and what she's looking for, she is very sexy and body is amazing but I think for the money it will be a bad experience.

  10. #1575

    She looks fine

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    This one responded to a post I put up, and says she's in Framingham. Anyone recognize her?
    Wow, she is cute, I would like to meet her. Let us know after you are TOFTT.

  11. #1574

    Anyone recognize this one? Says she's in Framingham.

    This one responded to a post I put up, and says she's in Framingham. Anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blue dress.jpg‎  

  12. #1573

    Duvalion

    Sounds a little fishy to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvallon  [View Original Post]
    No name or picture but always post ages 22-24 and asks for pic and number first.

  13. #1572

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Helpful if you post a name or pic. If this is sasha b- real. South boston. Great BBBJ.
    No name or picture but always post ages 22-24 and asks for pic and number first.

  14. #1571

    Nmae

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Helpful if you post a name or pic. If this is sasha b- real. South boston. Great BBBJ.
    Unfortunately that's the best I got she's been replying through craigslist and I haven't got a pic.

    Jackie. I've seen jackie good service cheap but definitely a needle user.

  15. #1570

    Duvallon

    Helpful if you post a name or pic. If this is sasha b- real. South boston. Great BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duvallon  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for someone to spend some time with this morning then come on over. If you hate endlessly emailing and want to make plans asap then send me your pic and your number and lets make something happen.

    Been posting for a bit. I've gone back and forth once or twice. Anyone have any luck with this one? I'm curious as to what I can expect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape