Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3909
-
05-21-16 13:56 #1584Senior Member

Posts: 79Flower Girl. Boston
Anyone has seen this "Flower Girl"?
She apparently lives SS, and very peculiar on things.
Last 4 is 0320.
I have exchanged several emails; she is now quoting for $$. 50 rather than $$.
And started sound like semi-pro.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/5595052638.html
Flowergirl. W4 m.
Age: 29.
Seeking an older gentleman looking to exvhange twohundredrozes for fun. Please be serious an looking to meet sooner than later.
-
05-19-16 10:36 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 104Heather in Lynn out of the game
At the request of my friend Heather, who was an UTR worker from Lynn, I'm letting folks know that she's decided to get out of the game. She's well, working a legit job, now, and happy. She's tossed her phone, so she won't be responding to any texts or phone calls.
-
05-18-16 14:43 #1582Regular Member

Posts: 17Small Redhead - "can't sleep? Up for a good time instead?"
I met with a small redhead that went by the name "Lindsay" in Weymouth. Originally she said she was in Hingham, so I suspect she works around the South Shore.
Her pictures show her a little more ripe and lush whereas in person she has definitely aged a little with a tummy from having kids. Her voice was raspy and you can tell she was a shooter from her arms, but she was still passable.
Did full for 100 for the hour. Head was average as her mouth was small so it involved some teeth. She was dry so pumping was hard. But she was a good sport. I'm sure there's better out there but she's your.
Person if you just want something cheap and close to the South Shore.
May the Monging be with you.
-
05-18-16 11:03 #1581Regular Member

Posts: 24Craigslistgirl
Anyone remember Annie the Craigslistgirl? She was one of the original Craigslist CLCE girls and we would get together in her North End apartment. Every time I drive or walk past her street, a smile comes on my face. I would love to reconnect with her as she sure could handle herself.
-
05-16-16 07:49 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 79Pic
Forgot to attach a pic on CL ad.
Originally Posted by KentPlus
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 16:16 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 79Play date with a cute girl?
Hello, all;.
New on this board, but not new on hobbying. LOL.
Got a reply form CL "Play date with a cute girl? -w4 m (Maynard)" the other day; actually late April.
Since then, ad has been deleted by author state.
Anyone has any intel?
Image 1.
Body: curvy height: 5'7" (170 cm) weight: 130 ethnicity: White likes: Gentle, generous guys.
Age: 21.
It's such a beautiful day, I've been thinking if any gentleman wants to pick me up to spend some time together, I would really love some FLOWERS. Maybe go for a walk or stay in. What would you like to do with me? NSA DDF (except 420💚 please be clean, maybe we can be regular playmates! Totally normal, tell me about yourself.
Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.
Post I'd: 5560686938.
-
05-08-16 05:37 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 41You can PM me her info, and I will toftt.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 19:49 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 81Wow
She is good looking, but 500 for foot fetishes and no sexual nature, this is a bad deal, you should let it go. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 19:09 #1576Banned Member

Posts: 251I do, I recongize her from fetlife and whatsyourprice, she does foot fetishes only but quoted me 500 to meet and do more. Just makes high prices because she don't want to do anything of sexual nature, I can send you her fetlife profile with all her pics and what she's looking for, she is very sexy and body is amazing but I think for the money it will be a bad experience.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 15:30 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 81She looks fine
Wow, she is cute, I would like to meet her. Let us know after you are TOFTT.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 15:07 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 183Anyone recognize this one? Says she's in Framingham.
This one responded to a post I put up, and says she's in Framingham. Anyone recognize her?
-
05-06-16 08:35 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 116Duvalion
Sounds a little fishy to me.
Originally Posted by Duvallon
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 16:36 #1572Regular Member

Posts: 23Name
No name or picture but always post ages 22-24 and asks for pic and number first.
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-16 11:16 #1571Regular Member

Posts: 23Nmae
Unfortunately that's the best I got she's been replying through craigslist and I haven't got a pic.
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]
Jackie. I've seen jackie good service cheap but definitely a needle user.
-
05-04-16 11:10 #1570Senior Member

Posts: 116Duvallon
Helpful if you post a name or pic. If this is sasha b- real. South boston. Great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Duvallon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






