Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1569

    Any info on jackie?

    Emailed my ad for car dare, says she can travel, I seen her all over CL just curious if anyone has met her and its legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1461845143102.jpg‎  

  2. #1568

    Lets do this now! - w4 m (Boston) age: 23

    If your looking for someone to spend some time with this morning then come on over. If you hate endlessly emailing and want to make plans asap then send me your pic and your number and lets make something happen.

    Been posting for a bit. I've gone back and forth once or twice. Anyone have any luck with this one? I'm curious as to what I can expect.

  3. #1567

    Creek Spa Marlboro

    Quote Originally Posted by AceInNatick  [View Original Post]
    Keep wanting to try it but last time I stopped by the mamasan said in broken English "no hot water" for table shower. Really like TS but don't want to waste time and money. Anybody who has tried it I would appreciate feedback. PM if necessary. Thanks.
    I went twice. First time was acceptable, second and last time was not fun, so I haven't been back. I don't know how they stay in business.

  4. #1566

    Creek Spa Marlborough

    Keep wanting to try it but last time I stopped by the mamasan said in broken English "no hot water" for table shower. Really like TS but don't want to waste time and money. Anybody who has tried it I would appreciate feedback. PM if necessary. Thanks.

  5. #1565

    Craigs List Girl Money up front etC

    There are a bunch of these asian scams and the latest is he Chinese Red Envelope They name their price and when you ask for a picture they usually send the wrong one that was on the first post.

    If you want to piss them off tell them you need a picture of their pussy so you will know it was them LOL Wechat is famous for this with itune card request and other money schemes.

    IF THEY ARE REAL THEY WORK OUT OF A HOTEL ON COMMERCE WAY AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL BRING BAIL MONEY

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Craigslist girl asking for half upfront & deposited into her account?

    Unbelievable. What a scam. I can't believe that anyone would be that foolish enough to actually make the deposit, no matter what she promised.
    .

  6. #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Getting lots of hits from CL again. I had 6 real ones from an ad last night. Some of the usual suspects but some new ones too.

    For anyone out there: skye sutton is real. Pics are not her but great body.

    M. E. Aka meghan is also real. Thicker than pics suggest. Good service.

    Kari small is a total waste of money. Cute but bitchy and generally not fun.

    More to come. I have 3 dates set up.
    You're an animal my man. Keep them coming.

  7. #1563

    Cl

    Most of the hits come from gigs or m4 w. Come from cas.

    Be creative. Offer flowers or roses without using the words that get you flagged.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy  [View Original Post]
    Is this in CE?

    Any hints for words to use, or what they're going after?

  8. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    Getting lots of hits from CL again. I had 6 real ones from an ad last night. Some of the usual suspects but some new ones too.

    For anyone out there: skye sutton is real. Pics are not her but great body.

    M. E. Aka meghan is also real. Thicker than pics suggest. Good service.

    Kari small is a total waste of money. Cute but bitchy and generally not fun.

    More to come. I have 3 dates set up.
    Is this in CE?

    Any hints for words to use, or what they're going after?

  9. #1561

    CL getting active again

    Getting lots of hits from CL again. I had 6 real ones from an ad last night. Some of the usual suspects but some new ones too.

    For anyone out there: skye sutton is real. Pics are not her but great body.

    M. E. Aka meghan is also real. Thicker than pics suggest. Good service.

    Kari small is a total waste of money. Cute but bitchy and generally not fun.

    More to come. I have 3 dates set up.

  10. #1560
    I exchanged emails / texts with her about 1 year ago. She sent some very hot nudes from the shower. 100% real (phone number, which I now lost, matched her FB). Never met up with her though. Didn't figure out a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I know this girl / girls. I used to work with them in burlington. They are twins. Second picture is Rosaline or something with an R, she is gay. the other is jen and she has a boyfriend(or HAD). Very nice girls and 100% not junkies. When i worked with them, they were both in college. Both very very smart.

  11. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I know this girl / girls. I used to work with them in burlington. They are twins. Second picture is Rosaline or something with an R, she is gay. the other is jen and she has a boyfriend(or HAD). Very nice girls and 100% not junkies. When i worked with them, they were both in college. Both very very smart.
    She seemed really nice, but I don't know about smart, she texted me a screen shot of all her banking info; account #, routing # the whole nine yards. If I had been some total creep she could have been in serious trouble.

  12. #1558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got ripped off but if you facebooked the number then googled the name you got from it you would have saved yourself a trip there and money. She's not 28 she's 36 and arrested for felony warrants and street prostitution in chelsea over the past 2 years. Just on that alone its bad news, if you want her real name PM me.
    Haha wow, I've always seen that BP ad but never searched the number on fb so never knew Jacqui and Jazmine were the same people. I've picked up Jacqui 2 or 3 times while she was walking in Chelsea and never had a problem with her. Everything went fine, we talked, we fucked and then I dropped her back off in Chelsea. Haven't seen her walking down there in months so she must be all backpage now. Sucks that she is riping people off now.

  13. #1557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I know this girl / girls. I used to work with them in burlington. They are twins. Second picture is Rosaline or something with an R, she is gay. the other is jen and she has a boyfriend(or HAD). Very nice girls and 100% not junkies. When i worked with them, they were both in college. Both very very smart.
    How easy it is to screw up somebody's life, eh? Or get back at somebody for doing this or that. Next time some "beatch" messes with me I know how I'm going to make her life difficult LOL.

  14. #1556

    Lol

    I know this girl / girls. I used to work with them in burlington. They are twins. Second picture is Rosaline or something with an R, she is gay. the other is jen and she has a boyfriend(or HAD). Very nice girls and 100% not junkies. When i worked with them, they were both in college. Both very very smart.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThwhtKnight  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5550540138.html

    Initially my hopes for this one was high, she didn't ask me to sign up for some site, the pictures came back with out any hits and she gave me her # right away and her voice seemed like it would match her pictures however as we were about to seal the deal she mentioned that she'd like half deposited directly to her account which gave me cold feet despite how amazing she looked.

    Needless to say, I backed out but I did it nicely so if any of you guys have ever met her I left it open for trying another day.

    Anyone ever see her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12472539_10207062886947816_1380522664785090028_n.jpg‎   12744092_10206935062432283_8485595126394162633_n.jpg‎  

  15. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Craigslist girl asking for half upfront & deposited into her account?

    Unbelievable. What a scam. I can't believe that anyone would be that foolish enough to actually make the deposit, no matter what she promised.
    Yeah, I even got her to skype me so I know she's real but it still seemed risky, oh well it got me off atleast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape