Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,991 to 25,005 of 40009
-
05-16-16 02:46 #15019Senior Member

Posts: 50I would be very suprised if they arrested any of the clients. The only way this could happen would be if you were actually caught in the act, and you could even dispute that as just consensual. They would have to be able to prove payment for services occurred, and as most of us seem to pick up on fairly quickly, this is a cash only affair (no pun intended =P).
Originally Posted by LukeSolo
[View Original Post]
I would expect them to prod you a bit, probably gauging to see if your willing to confess to anything. And possibly use you as witness in the case.
-
05-15-16 14:58 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 73Pine tree
Wow I was just there last Saturday. I love that place. So they arrested the 4 women but if there happened to be any clients there at the same time do they take them in too?
-
05-15-16 12:33 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 653I would assume from your comments that your 2 ATF's maintain current up-to date individual State of Illinois Massage Licenses (which are required) and are not cheating the system with their taxes? Very good, congrats.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
Also, just because a place has a "business license" doesn't mean it will not be busted. Most AMP's have business licenses and some even have stickers on the windows for donating to the police funds yet they still have been busted. Before Ace in Downers Grove was busted they had stickers on the entry door that they were members of the Fraternal Order of Police which they were given for donating.
-
05-15-16 10:21 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 1255Process
I'm not an expert in this process, but I've witnessed a couple things. First, ownership of many spas keeps arms-length from the manager and workers. So if something happens, they have plausible deniability. Just fire the worker. Second, they usually have 30 days before a hearing takes place. They are allowed to operate while waiting for the hearing. During that time period, they operate very carefully, clean house of any actual workers implicated. And update their business license. And, I've seen in other cases, the spa is sold to another owner. And yes, if they were arrears on any political donations, they catch up. Bob.
Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 10:14 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 97Not sure
Sure, there are priorities. But in terms of a business license and massage license, why should they get a pass when the other businesses in the area (or competitors) do the work to get their legal requirements met? And taxes? How about the story in the Trib on Saturday about the Chinese guy who runs eight restaurants but decided to cheat us by running a cash business?
Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush
[View Original Post]
Our great system will fall apart quickly if we look the other way in terms of corruption and cheating. And yes, there are always tips and other items on the margin that go unreported. That's normal. But I don't want us to go the way of Brazil, Greece, etc.
My two ATFs work at places with business licenses and such. Never been busted. Never had a problem. And I always get plenty of great service. If the owners just use half their brain, we'll all be happy.
-
05-15-16 10:13 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 10246 really
The one looks really good for 46. As someone mentioned three where just no massage license no need to bring them down to jail and mugshots all over the place, heck aren't we always told their the victims? And That's what you do to them. Not a place I frequent but still I just wonder what happened, yeah A wild guess that someone on here might have been there when this happened, still probably shaking. Please PM me of what happened.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-16 09:59 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 524And yet they posted an ad at 8:06 this morning. Back in business already? (I've never been there.) http://illinois.backpage.com/BodyRub...-3020/35708179.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 20:51 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 57Bob's Golden Rules
Your experience and approach continues to pay dividends, nice score.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 20:33 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 442Erotic Encounters in Melrose Park
I know the information in the article is outdated but with a name like Erotic Encounters how did they not expect to get busted.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 20:31 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 442It just politics.
It is always politics. Probably did not pay off the local politico's and from what I read, they did not have a current business license. Meanwhile two teenage boys die in a high speed crash in the same town. Maybe if the police were not so busy busting penis pumpers they could have stopped these two before they had a chance to drive into a tree. PRIORITIES.
Originally Posted by Langley08
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 20:14 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 102Bullshit
I have not be for 6 months or so because busy and other friends, but when I did go I have been told by two veterans MT the place was well taken care of. I actually almost gone recently but change my mind. I think it's vacant bar next door can't get place bought or leased caused the problem, either way it's bullshit it's been their for 10 years plus no problems it just politics.
-
05-14-16 20:08 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 891A long time ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KW4cbi2u44r_aQ It looks like they had been busted back in 2005. If they made it 11 years without any problems that is a hell of a run. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 19:43 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 225Man I thought this place would never get bothered either. Have they ever been busted before?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 14:53 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 154Lt & brc
If no FS, is it standard HE, or is there mic work?
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 14:36 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 69Ping Spa
Made a visit after work because I was in the area. Mamasan was the only woman working at the time. Got the HH and the standard finish for standard tip. Good to have a reliable source not too far from me.











Reply With Quote






