Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    It just politics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Langley08  [View Original Post]
    I have not be for 6 months or so because busy and other friends, but when I did go I have been told by two veterans MT the place was well taken care of. I actually almost gone recently but change my mind. I think it's vacant bar next door can't get place bought or leased caused the problem, either way it's bullshit it's been their for 10 years plus no problems it just politics.
    It is always politics. Probably did not pay off the local politico's and from what I read, they did not have a current business license. Meanwhile two teenage boys die in a high speed crash in the same town. Maybe if the police were not so busy busting penis pumpers they could have stopped these two before they had a chance to drive into a tree. PRIORITIES.

  2. #15009

    Bullshit

    I have not be for 6 months or so because busy and other friends, but when I did go I have been told by two veterans MT the place was well taken care of. I actually almost gone recently but change my mind. I think it's vacant bar next door can't get place bought or leased caused the problem, either way it's bullshit it's been their for 10 years plus no problems it just politics.

  3. #15008

    A long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99  [View Original Post]
    Man I thought this place would never get bothered either. Have they ever been busted before?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KW4cbi2u44r_aQ It looks like they had been busted back in 2005. If they made it 11 years without any problems that is a hell of a run. SaintChuck.

  4. #15007
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Hasn; t lower left been busted before?
    Man I thought this place would never get bothered either. Have they ever been busted before?

  5. #15006

    Lt & brc

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPatrick  [View Original Post]
    Assuming you don't consider FS should be included while paying $160 or more for an hour, you will have fun with both MPs. They are much younger than Asian MTs from apartments or Chinatown parlors.
    If no FS, is it standard HE, or is there mic work?

  6. #15005

    Ping Spa

    Made a visit after work because I was in the area. Mamasan was the only woman working at the time. Got the HH and the standard finish for standard tip. Good to have a reliable source not too far from me.

  7. #15004

    Busted before?

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTool  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/
    Hasn; t lower left been busted before?

  8. #15003

    Pine Tree

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomTool  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/
    I like how they keep mentioning about that the girls were not licensed and maybe the business. That place has been there for years and now they come to the conclusion that nobody is licensed. Way to keep up on things. Also from the pictures they posted in the Sun Times, these girls did not look have bad compared to some of the others I have seen.

  9. #15002

    You are the Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

    Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

    The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

    So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

    I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

    The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

    Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

    She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

    Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

    Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

    What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

    I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

    The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
    Bob.
    I agree with you Bob. Treat the women with respect and you will be rewarded. Rocket Dork.

  10. #15001
    I thought this place was bulletproof!

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/

  11. #15000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    New friend

    I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.

    Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).

    The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.

    So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.

    I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.

    The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.

    Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.

    She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.

    Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.

    Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.

    What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.

    I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.

    The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
    Bob.

  12. #14999

    Paradise on Wabash, not State (sorry)

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?
    I had the address wrong, sorry.

  13. #14998

    Just north of the river?

    I'm staying at the Sheraton Grand this weekend. Any AMP nearby? Nothing much is showing up on the maps. Thanks!

  14. #14997

    Paradise Spa on State, near Balbo?

    Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?

  15. #14996

    Lily Spa

    Spa is west of Damen on Belmont, saw Judy because I was interested in Prostate massage and she has a reputation for it, but was disappointed as it amounted to nothing resembling a prostate massage. Everything else was pretty standard, she was decent looking for an AMP girl and very accommodating, I left 60 tip for the hour b / c she let me finish on her chest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape