Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 40014
-
05-14-16 20:14 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 102Bullshit
I have not be for 6 months or so because busy and other friends, but when I did go I have been told by two veterans MT the place was well taken care of. I actually almost gone recently but change my mind. I think it's vacant bar next door can't get place bought or leased caused the problem, either way it's bullshit it's been their for 10 years plus no problems it just politics.
-
05-14-16 20:08 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 891A long time ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...KW4cbi2u44r_aQ It looks like they had been busted back in 2005. If they made it 11 years without any problems that is a hell of a run. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 19:43 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 225Man I thought this place would never get bothered either. Have they ever been busted before?
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 14:53 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 154Lt & brc
If no FS, is it standard HE, or is there mic work?
Originally Posted by CoolPatrick
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 14:36 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 69Ping Spa
Made a visit after work because I was in the area. Mamasan was the only woman working at the time. Got the HH and the standard finish for standard tip. Good to have a reliable source not too far from me.
-
05-14-16 12:29 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 788Busted before?
Hasn; t lower left been busted before?
Originally Posted by RandomTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 12:24 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 246Pine Tree
I like how they keep mentioning about that the girls were not licensed and maybe the business. That place has been there for years and now they come to the conclusion that nobody is licensed. Way to keep up on things. Also from the pictures they posted in the Sun Times, these girls did not look have bad compared to some of the others I have seen.
Originally Posted by RandomTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 10:22 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 1443You are the Man!
I agree with you Bob. Treat the women with respect and you will be rewarded. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-16 08:30 #15001Regular Member

Posts: 10I thought this place was bulletproof!
http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pro...llowbrook-spa/
-
05-14-16 02:18 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 1255New friend
I went to this place. Door was locked. I called. Turns out the woman had car trouble and was not able to get to the shop. So I want to Anna's Sunny Spa on Dundee near 83.
Got what I wanted and left that shop (Don't really recommend, unless you like fat Chinese girls).
The legit woman calls and says she's at the store. Actually, she called during my massage and the other girl kept looking at my phone as I read the text.
So when I left the first place I called her back. Told her I just got a massage but I would come to see her anyway. We had a nice conversation about kids and schools and my wife and her husband.
I told her I was not looking for extras. In fact, I said I was looking for a legit place for my friends ("L" and "F") to work in. Which is true.
The legit woman said she bought the store because she was tired of always looking for a new job. She said no extras. I said that's good since I don't want extras.
Showed her my phone and pictures of the other women. Massage continues. Someone arrives and she tells him 20 minutes. Time to flip. I should add, I'm uncovered and remain uncovered after the flip. We're just having a nice conversation and I'm naked.
She starts to massage me and I get aroused (finally). She kisses me on the cheek and I put my arm around her and draw her close. She sort of shivers. I'm softly running my hand along her leg and she shivers again. I ask her to lie next to me and she kisses again. DFK.
Then she checks the lobby. The poor customer (one of you guys, I guess) has left. She locks the door and returns. I ask if she wants a massage. She does. Massage legs, stomach, pussy area. And she's loving it. I've pulled her pants down and she's gotten totally into it. Probably came three times.
Then she says, "please fuck me now". I get a condom from my pants pocket and we go to town. Total time: 2 hours, after an hour at the other place.
What's the message, the moral of the story? I say every woman wants sex if it happens naturally and is accompanied with friendship and a little fun, and yes a little naughtiness. I don't know what made her decide to do it, but I would say it was about an hour of foreplay, including a lot of conversation.
I sometimes think, actually I know, the less you try to get sex, the more likely it will happen.
The bad news is I can't reveal the name until she gives consent. As I said, shes a legit massage therapist.
Bob.
-
05-13-16 17:48 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 748Paradise on Wabash, not State (sorry)
I had the address wrong, sorry.
Originally Posted by NormalGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-16 00:30 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 40Just north of the river?
I'm staying at the Sheraton Grand this weekend. Any AMP nearby? Nothing much is showing up on the maps. Thanks!
-
05-12-16 21:19 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 748Paradise Spa on State, near Balbo?
Any news on this place? Recommendations on which girls to see?
-
05-11-16 20:43 #14996Regular Member

Posts: 7Lily Spa
Spa is west of Damen on Belmont, saw Judy because I was interested in Prostate massage and she has a reputation for it, but was disappointed as it amounted to nothing resembling a prostate massage. Everything else was pretty standard, she was decent looking for an AMP girl and very accommodating, I left 60 tip for the hour b / c she let me finish on her chest.
-
05-11-16 10:53 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 793American MP on Damen vs Logan Tantricas
This bodyrubChicago place have been doing business for quite some times. Before I got into this hobby, they have already been advertising everywhere, not just BP, but the "Gentlemen's pages," the little booklet you can pick up for free at adult video stores etc. This place and Logan Tantricas were probably my first reviews a couple years back.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
The images are accurate presentation of the MTs. But the images may be photoshopped, and girls are all selfie experts and know how to make they appear better than they are. Or the images were stolen from other girls that look like them. Anyway, my. 02 is the girls from bodyrubchicago seems hot and attractive, given that they give me the vibe of the girls you may pick up at Wrigleyville. Girls from Logan Tantrica give up the girl next door type of vibe and they usually will stay and give you the full hour.
Assuming you don't consider FS should be included while paying $160 or more for an hour, you will have fun with both MPs. They are much younger than Asian MTs from apartments or Chinatown parlors.
LT girls may have more items on the menu and the up charges they ask are within expected range. Girls from the other place tend NOT to have more options and may ask more $ if they are offering. My conclusion is based on my own experience and the reviews I combed through about the girls from these two places. The patterns has not changed in the past two years.













Reply With Quote




