The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14995

    American MP on Damen vs Logan Tantricas

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    This bodyrubChicago place have been doing business for quite some times. Before I got into this hobby, they have already been advertising everywhere, not just BP, but the "Gentlemen's pages," the little booklet you can pick up for free at adult video stores etc. This place and Logan Tantricas were probably my first reviews a couple years back.

    The images are accurate presentation of the MTs. But the images may be photoshopped, and girls are all selfie experts and know how to make they appear better than they are. Or the images were stolen from other girls that look like them. Anyway, my. 02 is the girls from bodyrubchicago seems hot and attractive, given that they give me the vibe of the girls you may pick up at Wrigleyville. Girls from Logan Tantrica give up the girl next door type of vibe and they usually will stay and give you the full hour.

    Assuming you don't consider FS should be included while paying $160 or more for an hour, you will have fun with both MPs. They are much younger than Asian MTs from apartments or Chinatown parlors.

    LT girls may have more items on the menu and the up charges they ask are within expected range. Girls from the other place tend NOT to have more options and may ask more $ if they are offering. My conclusion is based on my own experience and the reviews I combed through about the girls from these two places. The patterns has not changed in the past two years.

  2. #14994
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    Have not been there, but here is a rough idea of what I would expect.

    Girls are hot. If not girls in pics, very close. No one complains about the girls.

    Nuru is not official nuru on airmattress, with shower then gel, more of a b2 b body rub.

    Basic service is ok massage followed by handjob. Some have negotiated more.

    Constant complaint / comment is that time is cut short. You are in and out quick.

    (hope this helps some).

  3. #14993

    To be fair to Euro Touch

    Despite my review of this girl I should point out I have zero success with euros. None. Zip. Nada. YMMV is certainly true with this one. Someone with a different style or look might do very well. I am an older guy that loves to chit chat. Maybe scary to them. I wouldn't want to have my inability and review to discourage others from trying.

  4. #14992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Finding A Massage Therapist That Offers Extra Play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.
    Before anything happens I make sure Extra Play is available right at the first visit. I'm not one that will visit a legit therapist hoping to get Extra Play after numerous visits and spending money. I avoid Massage Spas. I know some have had Extra Play at Spas. But a HJ doesn't work for me. At the very least I want a BJ. You have a better chance of Extra Play with an Indie Therapist.

  5. #14991
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.
    My advice would be to either forget about that place if you're not happy with the service or try one more time. I'd give a gal two times max- if you're not satisfied after two times forget about it. Plenty of other places to spend your hard earned money. That philosophy isn't just for massage places, but a general one I follow for whatever: restaurants, retail stores, strip clubs, etc.

  6. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage...
    While I haven't tried this woman yet, I did notice that she's using the following photo for bait. I'd be shocked if she isn't offering extras. Peppering her ad with "special attention to every client" and "upscale gentlemen" tells me she's game. The downside? She sounds like a typical Euro who plays it painfully safe with new customers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chicago_sensual_body_bodyrub.jpg‎  

  7. #14989

    North of Irving Park on Broadway

    Title has the location. 40 for 30 min, 40 for very standard finish. Had Amy, she was only one working, mid 30's, terrible English, seemed fairly inexperienced, but allowed light roaming, curvy, but not fat. Not an amazing experience, but would go again if I didn't have any other good options.

  8. #14988

    European touch

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeSlice  [View Original Post]
    I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.

  9. #14987

    Anyone know this one


  10. #14986
    That girl, that body, is for real?

    Quote Originally Posted by Corncob  [View Original Post]
    Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.

  11. #14985

    6307

    6307 is closed. Whole front of the place looks empty.

  12. #14984

    Lakeside Spa

    Went here after work. Got the half hour for 45. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. Was told to flip and went in for a handshake without asking. Woman was not that attractive but had great technique. I want to try the mammasan next. She is much more attractive. Bigger chest with blonde hair and looks younger. Will repeat.

  13. #14983

    Oh you guys were referring to this place

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please pm me this location?

    Thanks.

    SF.
    I think this place is kind of a rip off. I wrote a report on them a few years back, not my cup of tea. I like FS spas but this place is over priced and the service is pretty mediocore.

    It's not a real spa, I would call to get location. They basically have you stand on the street and someone comes out and leads you to a shack.

  14. #14982

    Your pretty correct

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.
    I seen Jessica, mid 30 true south american, brazilian type. Looooong black hair and tight body with the curves. Anyways, nuru was lots of touching, lots of b2 b, full views, sweet smells and all. Honestly don't know if I had HJ or BJ bc or the position I was in I couldn't see!

  15. #14981

    Super bustyyy

    Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm back from a long break!

    Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape