Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13434

    A while back

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownZippy  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html

    Just wondering if anyone had any info?
    There was a lot of noise about her on the thread a while back, search "Grace, Gracie".

  2. #13433
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownZippy  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html

    Just wondering if anyone had any info?
    There was one lucky guy that had a nice story, but pretty much may have just been that and a YMMV.

  3. #13432

    Nuuana

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5568730464.html

    Just wondering if anyone had any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00i0i_hRSFoqpthO8_600x450.jpg‎  

  4. #13431
    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!
    Looks are subjective. What one guy thinks is pretty, you may think the opposite. Sorry, but that's reality.

  5. #13430

    Pegella at Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by Makana9  [View Original Post]
    She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.
    Tried this girl out. I was worried about the potential for the ancient Chinese game of bait-and-switch so I specifically asked for the girl in the photo. The minute I saw her I knew she was the one. She was flirtatious enough with her body that I know it was on. Or did I mean off because it didn't take long to get her bra and panties off. Voluptuous type body with young tits to match, a muscular ass, and an unshaven pussy. For you bushmen, her pubic hair wasn't thick but pretty long. She had a little body odor but I didn't mind since she was all natural. Just roll with her dancing and singing in the nude and she is all yours. Great, young body to pound!
    Last edited by Smokin Gun; 05-03-16 at 03:37. Reason: Added information

  6. #13429

    Best Looking MTS?

    Just wanted to start up an informal poll about who you guys think are the most attractive MT (Legit or With Play). I've visited a few places, but am usually too shy about asking to see a full line-up, so I usually end up asking who's available and crossing those names off one-by-one. It'd be a lot easier if a had a "Pretty MT Checklist" that I could work off of instead.

    Definitely appreciate any feedback.

    Thanks!

  7. #13428
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    You are not missing nothing Brah trust me.
    Just wanted to re-emphasize that you really ARE NOT MISSING ANYTHING. Her new location in the Kaheka professional building is a tiny little 500 sq foot office that is split up and divvied up between five different individuals in there. The walls there are paper thin and the AC was not working that day, so it was pretty warm and uncomfortable in that tiny little room. I primarily came to try the NURU massage, but sadly it isn't offered out of her current location anymore. The massage was decent and when I got to the flip, she acted as if she wasn't going to offer the HE. Towards the very end, she starts massaging my pubic area and got Jr. To full attention. Shortly after that, she made it known that a HJ with nuru gel is available. Opted for the finish and went along my merry way. Definitely not a repeat, and you definitely aren't missing out on anything because the Nuru isn't available.

  8. #13427
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinGun  [View Original Post]
    Almost every Wechat profile that shows a hot looking young girl is a scam looking to separate your money from your wallet without even meeting up with them. It's funny because most of the conversations lead to them trying to get you to buy itunes cards. Then they ask you to send them the confirmation codes by text as a condition to meet up with them. I read about the scam on the internet so I never fell into their trap.
    Just recently hit up this place as well. When I got there, I only had a choice between Noriko? And Kuma. Noriko looked to be in her mid-twenties or so, not very Japanese looking, and nothing like the pics posted on the ad. Kuma looked very Japanese, but is a far cry from the 26 years of age she claimed; she looked like she was either late 30's or early 40's. I ended up choosing Kuma because I'm a bigger fan of spinners than thicker set girls. The session started with a very light massage, no oil, so she was just pretty much pressing on my back. Turned over for the flip and was offered CFS. Did the deed and bounced. Never going to return.

  9. #13426

    Siam Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Siam Thai is legit. Lots of grazing in the buff, but no HE.
    Who was the good looking therapist? Did you get her name thanks for the info?

  10. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.
    In Post #13322, Redneck 1 found that the photo in the ad is fake. Go to post #13322 in this thread, to see the photos.

  11. #13424

    Siam Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    So my wife and have been going to Siam Thai for 90 minute massages, once a week, for several months and tried a few different therapists until I found one that is extremely cute and gives one hell of a great massage. We went yesterday and my regular therapist was not available but while I was waiting in the waiting area a cute therapist walked past the waiting several times, looked at me, smiled, and hello. She came back, looked at the rest of the people waiting and picked me to go with her. She gave me the typical spill, undress to your underwear and lie on the table. I've never worn underwear and didn't plan doing it now, nor have they had issues with me going natural, so I took off all my clothes and got ready.

    She came in, asked if she could walk on my back and I said yes, but no stretching. She's doing her thing and I'm totally relaxed just enjoying the moment. She asked me to flip and I did and she started to massage my legs. I'm a runner, so my legs needed a good working and she was doing an awesome job. She started to use her forearm, which felt great, and she bumped up into Jr. A few times, which woke him up from his slumber. So I'm laying there, getting a massage and Jr. Standing at attention, which neither one of could ignore. I'm not John Holmes, but I'm definitely in the above average in the size department, which lead me to believe she was aware of his presence. I caught her gazing a couple of times but then looked away. She finished the massage, no HE or even a hint of it, which was a tad disappointing for me and Jr. So unless someone can contradict with a different experience, I've made the determination Siam Thai is totally legit.
    Siam Thai is legit. Lots of grazing in the buff, but no HE.

  12. #13423

    Re: "Helen anyone have info?"

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is she indue, extras?
    Still using the same stolen, fake photo that was exposed on the forum more than two weeks ago. So far her one-post reviewer "Jeremy" has never answered any of the various questions asked by forum members or even reappeared on the forum.

  13. #13422

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I thought was Junko at first but too tall.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html

    Awabi.
    That is her, I check phone number and it's Junko!

  14. #13421

    I don't get it

    Quote Originally Posted by AllNuts  [View Original Post]
    In Hawaii she's a MT that works out of Pearl City and goes by name Monique or Monica. She is super touchy about any hint of comments made about her so it's not surprising to hear of your backlash, pretty standard on her part.
    I seldom reply to any of the post I read here, I believe everyone is allowed their opinion, but I don't understand why someone would feel the need to comment on someone reaction to some of the less than necessary comments some folks make on here. If you don't like the way someone looks or she is not for you than don't partake. I have been seeing is provider in Hawaii for many years and have never had any challenges with her, and can honestly say she is awesome and has relaxed me many times after a rough week. All I can say is I hope the guys in Alanta stay away so she will stay longer in Hawaii and for the guys in Hawaii, same goes for you, you don't like sty away, maybe then it want be so hard getting an appointment! Funny, there must be quite a few guys who enjoy her company, I can hardly get any time with her!

  15. #13420

    Siam Thai at CC totally legit

    So my wife and have been going to Siam Thai for 90 minute massages, once a week, for several months and tried a few different therapists until I found one that is extremely cute and gives one hell of a great massage. We went yesterday and my regular therapist was not available but while I was waiting in the waiting area a cute therapist walked past the waiting several times, looked at me, smiled, and hello. She came back, looked at the rest of the people waiting and picked me to go with her. She gave me the typical spill, undress to your underwear and lie on the table. I've never worn underwear and didn't plan doing it now, nor have they had issues with me going natural, so I took off all my clothes and got ready.

    She came in, asked if she could walk on my back and I said yes, but no stretching. She's doing her thing and I'm totally relaxed just enjoying the moment. She asked me to flip and I did and she started to massage my legs. I'm a runner, so my legs needed a good working and she was doing an awesome job. She started to use her forearm, which felt great, and she bumped up into Jr. A few times, which woke him up from his slumber. So I'm laying there, getting a massage and Jr. Standing at attention, which neither one of could ignore. I'm not John Holmes, but I'm definitely in the above average in the size department, which lead me to believe she was aware of his presence. I caught her gazing a couple of times but then looked away. She finished the massage, no HE or even a hint of it, which was a tad disappointing for me and Jr. So unless someone can contradict with a different experience, I've made the determination Siam Thai is totally legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape