Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13224

    Anyone tried??

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ilable/5581782

    Was wondering if anyone tried here? Any good? Real or fake? Thanks.

  2. #13223

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Another member posted that it stands for Quan Min. That is a real pic, and she has other girls available because they can accommodate two customers at a time. It's a pretty clean and neat place.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5515878467.html
    I've been with Jane (bottom left of the pics) at Thai Style Massage. Her massage skills suck and she won't either! So which one is QM?

  3. #13222

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5523402595.html

    Anyone know if this Nadia work out of Vera's place CC 2403? How's the massage and attitude? Any play?
    Nadia is great. Seen her a few times. You should leave happy and the end of your massage. HF 60 Tip 60

  4. #13221
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    You are not missing nothing Brah trust me.
    Ok thanks. I will take your advice and save my cheddar for elsewhere.

  5. #13220

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Surfer Ten RE: New Gem. Her name is Aiko works out of CC611. She is Japanese. She will be leaving soon, so get her while you can. Have fun. The forum rules prohibit posting phone numbers. She has friends, so 4-Hand is Funn! I always go 4-Hand for pure bliss. Double the Happiness. Forum info is a two way street. PM trade stocks. Think CC611 might take walk ins, so feel free to just walk in; not sure tho. Much Mahalos!
    Thank you Brother! Much Aloha! ST.

  6. #13219
    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    Much Mahalo Brother Hayn1.

  7. #13218

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try out qm out of executive center on bishop. Nice Chinese lady, looks to be about early 40's. Nice big rack, a little on the chubby side but not fat.

    I believe she used to be at CS if I'm not mistaken. Decided for an hour massage, but really went there for one reason only LOL. I asked for a light touch massage and she did so for about 15 minutes. Then I asked her to massage my ass, which is one of my favorite feelings ever. I think she tried to put a finger in my butt, but quickly stopped her and laughed.

    On the flip, I started to roam and noticed she had no panty or bra on. I was quickly turned on. Wanted FS, but I guess my offer was too low (didn't really want FS, but tried to make an offer anyways). She then let me fiv while she started stroking my average sized jr. I think I came in like 10 minutes!

    Cleaned up and said next time maybe I'll go FS. Was there for probably almost 50 minutes total. Paid a $ and left.

    I probably would repeat if I'm in the area, but wouldn't go out of my way to see her. Also she did text me after and I didn't know who it was. My SO asked who that was, I just said I think a possible business client, LOL!
    Tried QM yesterday best on SB review and I guess it is really YMMV. Upon arrival, I did the self shower and got on uncovered (hint 1). I asked for medium pressure with light touch at the end (2 hint). I then tried to roam (3 hint). Negative! Massage was ok and she's the girl in the pic. Place was clean but the building is going through renovation and constant noise. I would not repeat because there better choices.

  8. #13217

    Not missing nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCutter  [View Original Post]
    I just texted Stella today in search of Nuru massage and she said she just does lymphatic detox massage. I asked if she will ever do Nuru again and she said when she finds a good place. I understand she used to be at CS and somewhere on Kapiolani before that. She said she will contact me when she does Nuru again. We'll see. Maybe its only for her regulars??
    You are not missing nothing Brah trust me.

  9. #13216

    Leilani Gogo Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire94  [View Original Post]
    Not the best looker, but she can DT really good. She's the first provider to do that to me. Can anybody recommend other providers that can DT at least 7 in?
    Brah, Leilani will laugh at 7" she can take that easily all the way down to your balls Bradduh, and she will ride you like a wild Bronco this chick is as good as Hapa Jaz except her BJ skills IMHO are better and she can DT.

  10. #13215

    New Gem Aiko

    I don't get it, I share real pretty providers via PM and every time I share them they disappear. I then get shared these fugly providers, what is up with that? How can I tell who is a provider on this board and who is a real person? Should I ask the provided if I can review her? I shared (3) providers and they all disappeared. Come on guys, either you posing as the provider or when you PM me and say you not going share you sharing with everyone. Places I go to unfortunately they are very discreet so I only share with 2-3 people. Yet I seem to get screwed. I can share more but I don't for this reason. While everyone is looking for pretty Thai Providers who give excellent massage and HE I have them but only will share if you guys start to be really honest or find your own. The massage business Thai girls talk and they don't like the attention. So if I share keep it to yourself. The worse is I share them when I ask I get the sorry I can't share you mines or I get the fugly ones from some members. Maybe wrong place I posted this but let's get real here!

  11. #13214
    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5525227385.html

    Stella just posted the ad at CL today. Some members' recent comments indicate she still does nuru.
    I just texted Stella today in search of Nuru massage and she said she just does lymphatic detox massage. I asked if she will ever do Nuru again and she said when she finds a good place. I understand she used to be at CS and somewhere on Kapiolani before that. She said she will contact me when she does Nuru again. We'll see. Maybe its only for her regulars??

  12. #13213

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by HairyNani  [View Original Post]
    I know the question was asked before but I can't find the response. Does anyone know if Stella still offer or do nuru massages? I was in the area today but chose to go to Mango for guaranteed extras. Since Stella switched to CL I haven't seen nuru on the ad.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5525227385.html

    Stella just posted the ad at CL today. Some members' recent comments indicate she still does nuru.

  13. #13212

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by CutheBull  [View Original Post]
    So followed what seen here I figured ill give it a shot, went mid day I'm familiar with the bldg so knew exactly where it was.

    Greeted perky cute but def not as sexy as the ad shows. The place looks like a run down muggy office from a tarantino movie, it was surreal.

    The room was pink and white and black with sheets from the ceiling and the wall sink and I mean seriously fucked up vibe.

    Got naked, got on the bed massage was pretty firm and I guess ok, loads of oil, on the flip side towel stayed on and she keep talking about her massage is for detox purposes and she perfected the style of it and kept on yapping, then out of no where she said you know this is not full service and professional massage (seemed pissed or something) I just answered sure yea I know. Toward the end she start getting close to jr and at some point said this is extra. So he on the menu.

    Massage 7\8.

    Rest was a solid 6.

    Ambience was a stellar tho. Right of a movie set. LOL.

    Won't return. $ and. 7 for extra.
    I know the question was asked before but I can't find the response. Does anyone know if Stella still offer or do nuru massages? I was in the area today but chose to go to Mango for guaranteed extras. Since Stella switched to CL I haven't seen nuru on the ad.

  14. #13211

    Monica at CHM

    Not the best looker, but she can DT really good. She's the first provider to do that to me. Can anybody recommend other providers that can DT at least 7 in?

  15. #13210

    She was a no go for me

    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5523402595.html

    Anyone know if this Nadia work out of Vera's place CC 2403? How's the massage and attitude? Any play?
    I saw her a month ago. No hint of play. I asked her for a HE and she declined. Her massage was okay but not great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape