Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13419

    Pattaya vs Getting a Massage From Her Back Ar Her Place

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is that a Thai hostess bar?

    Wow if that's the case wonder if she is putting out too? Do the girls at that Thai hostess bar put out like K girls.
    Yes, it's the one on Queen St. Like I shared I went there about a year and a half ago (about the same time I saw her at CC). I am not sure "if she is putting out too". She tried to hustle me drinks but I didn't buy any from her. I would rather get a massage from her at CC rather than buy her drinks. I don't frequent Pattaya much. However if I ever want Drinks and Thai food with pretty thai girls I do go there. There food is excellent.

  2. #13418

    Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. It happened on first visit about a year and half ago. She was also moonlighting as a hostess at Pattaya. She was surprised to see me at the bar, and tried to sell me drinks there too. However I didn't buy any from her, but told her I would go see her in CC again.
    Is that a Thai hostess bar?

    Wow if that's the case wonder if she is putting out too? Do the girls at that Thai hostess bar put out like K girls.

  3. #13417

    First Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a HJ on my first visit with her, granted it was awhile ago and she was a little scared it seemed but once she was convinced I wasn't LE she stroked the hammah, she went by the name of Kai back then, I remember because her hands were some of the smallest I've seen and only couldn't touch her fingers together when she wrapped around my schlong, I said I bet your pussy tight and she just smiled and didn't admit or deny.
    Same here. It happened on first visit about a year and half ago. She was also moonlighting as a hostess at Pattaya. She was surprised to see me at the bar, and tried to sell me drinks there too. However I didn't buy any from her, but told her I would go see her in CC again.

  4. #13416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 622
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I thought was Junko at first but too tall.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html


    Awabi.
    It is her.

  5. #13415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I thought was Junko at first but too tall.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html

    Awabi.
    Nice find. It is definitely Junko. If you click on contact, it is Junko's number. I must admit. She looks fantastic.

  6. #13414

    Who is this?

    I thought was Junko at first but too tall.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561602818.html

    Awabi.

  7. #13413

    Helen anyone have info?


  8. #13412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Much mahalo

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty hot and sexy. Thanks for the heads-up about the massage. I'm interested in the sex with her. Three times in two weeks? She must be very good. Mahalo for TOFFT and the informative review, Makana.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-22/2649075
    She was pretty hot, simple type mixed Japanese and Chinese 20 something. Seeing her again before she leaves, also asked if I wanted four hands, hmmmm? Never thought about it, but P Girl can take one pound poi, soft moaning. Enjoy, I know I will, she remind me of the girls I hooked up with from the Japanese college by Ala Wai Field back in the day. They were always studying, but when they kick back for are&are, the stories I can tell ya, helped I lived at the Marco Polo or a bit.

  9. #13411

    I got HJ from her before

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    1000% legit.
    She gave me a HJ on my first visit with her, granted it was awhile ago and she was a little scared it seemed but once she was convinced I wasn't LE she stroked the hammah, she went by the name of Kai back then, I remember because her hands were some of the smallest I've seen and only couldn't touch her fingers together when she wrapped around my schlong, I said I bet your pussy tight and she just smiled and didn't admit or deny.

  10. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    I have posted many reports on this topic RE: 4-Hand is MSOG. The price total for 4-Hand Massage MSOG is total 200, however depends on several factors. If the girls are cute, young, hot, and if there is roam, then the price could range from $200 to 240. There were a couple times I was allowed to video tape using my phone the two young cute LMT girls jerking me off, taking turns. I would never allow them to use their phone to record video, but because it was my phone it was cool.
    Other than mango, are there any places that you would reccomend 4-hand?

    I've never done it myself but the msog for 200 seems worth it.

    Good policy on the video, never thought to do that, but I guess for you the idea of a movie staring yourself make sense. I'm too camera shy and not that narcisstic. But maybe one day I could get the guts to do that.

    Anyone else do the 4-hand thing or the video?

  11. #13409
    Quote Originally Posted by Makana9  [View Original Post]
    The last couple weeks, she indicated she was here earlier in April, and will be leaving next week to go back to school in Cali. Truth, she showed me her pics with her scrubs on as a medical student. Answered door in 2 piece target type of tourist bikini. Bulges bc as later I figured, full Bush. Massage was ok, don't let her walk your back she does not know what she is doing. You have been warned. Sat on my back to get into deeper massage, spread me into Keiki eagle. Kind of teased under the baboys. Rubbed a bit more of my back, asked to turn over. Rubbed my chest and then my nips and asked for boom boom you like. Yups! Rest going be in PM for the seniors. I will say this? I went 3 times in 2 weeks, and my partner in crime twice. It was ok, young, gamer, and she go.
    She looks pretty hot and sexy. Thanks for the heads-up about the massage. I'm interested in the sex with her. Three times in two weeks? She must be very good. Mahalo for TOFFT and the informative review, Makana.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...tie-22/2649075

  12. #13408

    4-Hand is MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian975  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who has done a 4 hand massage if you get a he do you pay $2 total or what is the going rate? I assume you only come once or do you get to come twice?

    If you only come once is it only $1. 50?

    PM me.
    I have posted many reports on this topic RE: 4-Hand is MSOG. The price total for 4-Hand Massage MSOG is total 200, however depends on several factors. If the girls are cute, young, hot, and if there is roam, then the price could range from $200 to 240. There were a couple times I was allowed to video tape using my phone the two young cute LMT girls jerking me off, taking turns. I would never allow them to use their phone to record video, but because it was my phone it was cool.

  13. #13407

    Q: Is Kai now going by the name Thai?

    Quote Originally Posted by PMool44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone try Thai? 39th floor. Wondering if legit or play.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html
    Did she change her name to "Thai"? She used to go by Kai. She plays, but from what she shared she doesn't play with everyone, she selective who she plays with. I've seen her a few times at various locations in CC. Massage skills were average, I left happy in the end as always. About a year and half ago she also worked by moonlight at Pattaya selling drinks. She was trying to get me to buy her drinks, but I didn't because I already seen her at CC.

  14. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    1000% legit.
    1000% legit? Funny I got play from her sometime last year and I recall someone else stating that too. Maybe she changed her ways? Service was meh, so I never went back.

  15. #13405

    Thai at 39th

    Quote Originally Posted by PMool44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone try Thai? 39th floor. Wondering if legit or play.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5561432080.html
    1000% legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape