Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13284

    Aiko vs. Mie

    I've been lurking for a little bit and am interested in a nice Japanese MT with some extras. Can anyone who has tried both of these Japanese women provide any feedback? From reading the other reports, it sounds like Aiko provides a better massage. Both of them do HE with FIV, but Aiko allows tittie sucking. Does Mie also allow that? Do either of them allow kissing?

    I noticed Mie also does out calls. Has anyone tried that out? I know some folks were interested in pipe fitting. It might be a little easier to get the job done without a kid outside to worry about.

  2. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask for a Thai Massang from Nadia or a Thai Massage from Nadia? You probably asked for the Massang and got it.
    Nadia works out of 2503 Pin Thai massage. You went to wrong room. She left Vera's a couple months ago.

  3. #13282

    Nadia 2403

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Vera runs a great place there and I have never had a problem. I am shocked to hear that about the place. I would text Vera and tell her the story and see if she will do anything about it for you.

    HB.
    Did you ask for a Thai Massang from Nadia or a Thai Massage from Nadia? You probably asked for the Massang and got it.

  4. #13281

    Shocked

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Call for Nadia. Made sure she was in. Lady over phone says yes. Got to their spot. Someone answers the door and goes "for Nadia" I say yes. Lay in bed naked. And some other girl comes in. I'm like "where's Nadia". Girl goes she don't work today. WTF. Bait Switch. So I get up off the table. She goes I do whatchu want. So I believe. She was hella cute tho. But lies again. Covered massage, not hint of play, and went Hella over board with the oil. I made sure to show I didn't enjoy my session. Give her a hundred. Asked for 40 back. And tipped her the dollar bills I had which was like 3 to 4 bucks.

    Is Thailand massage known for bait switches?

    Won't repeat. Suggest to AVOID!!

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.html
    Vera runs a great place there and I have never had a problem. I am shocked to hear that about the place. I would text Vera and tell her the story and see if she will do anything about it for you.

    HB.

  5. #13280
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

    I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

    Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

    YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

    A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

    Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

    Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

    Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

    Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

    YOU BEEN WARNED.

    MP Man.
    Almost every Wechat profile that shows a hot looking young girl is a scam looking to separate your money from your wallet without even meeting up with them. It's funny because most of the conversations lead to them trying to get you to buy itunes cards. Then they ask you to send them the confirmation codes by text as a condition to meet up with them. I read about the scam on the internet so I never fell into their trap.

  6. #13279
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

    I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

    Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

    YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

    A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

    Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

    Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

    Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

    Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

    YOU BEEN WARNED.

    MP Man.
    Appreciate the heads up MP Man! Definitely not checking out #812 LOL can't even fathom a Chinese female Ogre! On the flip side though Wechat can actually be a tool for freebies / relationships. I used it to communicate with providers and ended up dating them after.

  7. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this Elaine chick? http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/?prefix=http.www.

    She's working out of Acworth, GA now. Had several reviews on the Atlanta forum so I was curious. A buddy forwarded me a couple of her pics, but I'm not a fan of chunky legs so chose not to partake. Elaine slammed me via PM, demanding that I delete her pics. Apparently she can't accept an honest opinion about her looks.

    You've been warned.
    When here, she works out of her home in Leeward Oahu. I've seen her a few times going back about five years and last saw her about two years ago. She was not as big as the pics you posted when I last saw her. She has a set of awesome man-mades to die for. I would see her again when she returns.

  8. #13277
    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    Call for Nadia. Made sure she was in. Lady over phone says yes. Got to their spot. Someone answers the door and goes "for Nadia" I say yes. Lay in bed naked. And some other girl comes in. I'm like "where's Nadia". Girl goes she don't work today. WTF. Bait Switch. So I get up off the table. She goes I do whatchu want. So I believe. She was hella cute tho. But lies again. Covered massage, not hint of play, and went Hella over board with the oil. I made sure to show I didn't enjoy my session. Give her a hundred. Asked for 40 back. And tipped her the dollar bills I had which was like 3 to 4 bucks.

    Is Thailand massage known for bait switches?

    Won't repeat. Suggest to AVOID!!

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.html
    You should be thankful you neva get Nadia. She look like one katoey. Yikes.

  9. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this Elaine chick? http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/?prefix=http.www.

    She's working out of Acworth, GA now. Had several reviews on the Atlanta forum so I was curious. A buddy forwarded me a couple of her pics, but I'm not a fan of chunky legs so chose not to partake. Elaine slammed me via PM, demanding that I delete her pics. Apparently she can't accept an honest opinion about her looks.

    You've been warned.
    In Hawaii she's a MT that works out of Pearl City and goes by name Monique or Monica. She is super touchy about any hint of comments made about her so it's not surprising to hear of your backlash, pretty standard on her part.

  10. #13275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Nadia is a no show tonight

    Call for Nadia. Made sure she was in. Lady over phone says yes. Got to their spot. Someone answers the door and goes "for Nadia" I say yes. Lay in bed naked. And some other girl comes in. I'm like "where's Nadia". Girl goes she don't work today. WTF. Bait Switch. So I get up off the table. She goes I do whatchu want. So I believe. She was hella cute tho. But lies again. Covered massage, not hint of play, and went Hella over board with the oil. I made sure to show I didn't enjoy my session. Give her a hundred. Asked for 40 back. And tipped her the dollar bills I had which was like 3 to 4 bucks.

    Is Thailand massage known for bait switches?

    Won't repeat. Suggest to AVOID!!

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536267657.html

  11. #13274
    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

    I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

    Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

    YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

    A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

    Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

    Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

    Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

    Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

    YOU BEEN WARNED.

    MP Man.
    Wow. Thanks for the warning. Shit that really sucks man. Appreciate you posting to give us warning. Think I'll stick to the AMPs. Damn what a nightmare!

  12. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by CSupaMan  [View Original Post]
    Adorable young looking Chinese girl hitting me up on Wechat asking me to come try her massage at CC 1506. Any one know what that establishment is called? Got the phone number, but just want to see if I can dig any info up first.

    Mahalo!
    It does not have a name, such as with respect to a parking pass. I am not 100% certain this is the ad I responded to, since there are numerous similar ads:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5537762516.html

    Fake pics of course, but she was attractive; nothing like what Manapua Man experienced in 812.

    Claiming the girl is busy with a guy who wanted more time seems to be an old tactic, and a maddening one at that.

  13. #13272
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Elaine

    Does anyone know this Elaine chick? http://healinghands808.vpweb.com/?prefix=http.www.

    She's working out of Acworth, GA now. Had several reviews on the Atlanta forum so I was curious. A buddy forwarded me a couple of her pics, but I'm not a fan of chunky legs so chose not to partake. Elaine slammed me via PM, demanding that I delete her pics. Apparently she can't accept an honest opinion about her looks.

    You've been warned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0461_2_resized.jpg‎   Elaine2.jpg‎  

  14. #13271

    Cs another dream gets shut.

    3rd appotimant with pat, heavy tips nice convo, towel never stayed on, I mean she probabaly can paint jr by now on a point on how much she saw it.

    Asked her str8 , any extras or do you ever consider, she goes on and on about how she trying to be nice about it and say no to people politely, the gentleman I am I couldn't get myself to pull a stack and try turn her into the dark side, really took my time with this one but I just don't think it's going to go no where she is legit as it gets.

    Which is cool, great massage, great body exfoliation service, just no ending. So another provider in cs is no play.

    A friend dm me about pacific relaxation and gave me a number of a girl that is suppussbly in cs and you can got the he but that number checks as a parolr in down town.

    Tuf day in the neighborhood, will keep you posted soon as I can get my hands on anything worth an update.

  15. #13270

    Noriko

    Quote Originally Posted by ManapuaMan  [View Original Post]
    I responded to one I saw on Wechat yesterday named "Helen". Cute girl pictured in the avatar. When she responded, I asked if that was her in the pic? Yes.

    I said if I see you are not the girl pictured, I will leave (pissed). Ok. So I make an apoointment, show up in CC#812. Ring the bell, door opens, and there standing in front of me is a plain looking fatty see-girl who says.

    Helen is finishing an appointment in another room and will be here in 30 minutes. So I say WTF? I had set the appointment earlier, why do I have to wait? "Oh customer wanted extra time so I CALL OTHER GIRL FOR.

    YOU. She had already called someone before she opened the door to greet me. So I wait a couple minutes. Doorbell rings, she opens it, and in walks in this short, fat Chinese woman who was the living definition of.

    A female ogre. She was so fucking ugly, I had could not stand to look at her twice. I looked at that lying Chinese version of Hillary Clinton and told her you are terrible liar and deceiver and left!!

    Fuck these Wechat fake bitches!! I've had other Wechat relationships develop into friendships but all these posters that use pictures that show girls that look really young and sexy on Wechat are usually.

    Pros looking for easy meat or someone in China looking to scam you into buying iTunes cards. BEWARE of these Wechat crooks in China!!

    Anyway went up to 2301 and busted a nut with a bigger girl who claims to be half Chinese & half Japanese named Noliko (something like that). Never had a rubber slipped on my dick as fast as she did it.

    Good CBJ, CFS. Cute in her own way. Her natural tits kinda disappeared when she laid on her back. Implant candidate. Wham bam out the door back to work.

    YOU BEEN WARNED.

    MP Man.
    How tall and heavy is Noriko? Is she pretty? How old.

    Where is her ad? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape