Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #19204

    Vannessa

    Wondering thebsame thing. I texted I called. But no reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flabro  [View Original Post]
    Has any of My Fellow Hunters sample the lovely Vanessa?

    I did a search and come up with nothing.

    Vanessa.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/20038845

  2. #19203
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381

    This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.
    Calm down man. I use an iPhone and yes it makes a "click" when locking it, which was probably what happened. An iPhone lock click is very different than an iPhone picture click. Now the second half is a complete mystery too me.

  3. #19202

    Brooke in Riverview

    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]
    I was just looking at her ads. I saw an ad as low as 75 QV. MmmCarbs might be on to something. I got an iPhone and when I want to shut off the screen, it clicks. That's if she was using an iPhone of course. Anyway, the excuse she was giving you is extremely disturbing. Who the hell does she work for that could fire her? Here's more of her pics with tits. http://escortbabylon.net/#/ photos /3059062982/14979623 So what are her do's and don'ts for the requested entry fees?
    She was asking a hundred roses. If that is her in the pictures, she's not as cute. Her boobs are a little funny. Everything is covered comma and mechanical. No daty. No kissing. Not really all that engaging. I would rate her in the bottom 10%.

  4. #19201

    Visiting soon

    Hello fellow mongers I am going to be in the area May 16th Thru the 22nd and would really appreciate some Intel on a nice petite spinner. Feel free to pm Me. Be safe and happy Hunting! MF.

  5. #19200

    Emma back at DM

    I see Emma is back on their page. I haven't used DM in a long time. In some recent posts on here, little hesitant.

  6. #19199

    Has anyone sample the lovely Vanessa yet?

    Has any of My Fellow Hunters sample the lovely Vanessa?

    I did a search and come up with nothing.

    Vanessa.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/20038845

  7. #19198
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley4511  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit. Devon (mouth of the south) & Hott Holly just gave a time of my life. Been years since I had two at once. What a treat! Devon certainly lives up to her nickname.

    She can make your partner squirm and do the happy dance, what skills. Slurrpy warm. Careful I believe she can milk you dry. What a mouth on Devon! Holly is all over me with dfk and allowing me to explore her very wet and warm V. My digit was deep into her. She gets very wet and orgasmic. After a few they switch and now I have Holly all over my shaft. What a huge treat having two styles explore your throbbing shaft. I'm caressing Devon, dfk and feeling her athletic bod. I couldn't take any more and wanted to enter Holly. With my jacket on I go on a mission deep into a tight entry. After some slow stroking into some fast friction was making Holly squirm with pleasure. I'm stroking with intensity by now and making me want to let it all go. All the while Devon is watching. Damn what at turn on!

    I was there for HHR for both $$. I'm still weak from all the excitement. I'm older so, I can only single release. Next time I'll def try Devon's entry. Both are super sweet, great convo, very easy to contact, no drama, candy and most of all very accommodating.

    Devon. (blonde) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-true/19646651.

    Hott Holly.(brunette) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/18872117.
    Devon-leaving Tampa.

    Forgot to mention. Devon (mouth of the south) is leaving for awhile to be with a friend in Calif. Like her nickname-what a mouth!

    Previously posted does DBLs with Hott Holly.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/19911140

  8. #19197

    Devon and Hott Holly

    Holy shit. Devon (mouth of the south) & Hott Holly just gave a time of my life. Been years since I had two at once. What a treat! Devon certainly lives up to her nickname.

    She can make your partner squirm and do the happy dance, what skills. Slurrpy warm. Careful I believe she can milk you dry. What a mouth on Devon! Holly is all over me with dfk and allowing me to explore her very wet and warm V. My digit was deep into her. She gets very wet and orgasmic. After a few they switch and now I have Holly all over my shaft. What a huge treat having two styles explore your throbbing shaft. I'm caressing Devon, dfk and feeling her athletic bod. I couldn't take any more and wanted to enter Holly. With my jacket on I go on a mission deep into a tight entry. After some slow stroking into some fast friction was making Holly squirm with pleasure. I'm stroking with intensity by now and making me want to let it all go. All the while Devon is watching. Damn what at turn on!

    I was there for HHR for both $$. I'm still weak from all the excitement. I'm older so, I can only single release. Next time I'll def try Devon's entry. Both are super sweet, great convo, very easy to contact, no drama, candy and most of all very accommodating.

    Devon. (blonde) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-true/19646651.

    Hott Holly.(brunette) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/18872117.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5dfe59b818b65e8a86b2cccfa6973acf.jpg‎   d96e6cb4e41423f37db5a1bd274d526a.jpg‎   e0018799ead4c0bc1457495e548c83f2.jpg‎   1ba6c2ee2f2164c0b928d936f8543c48.jpg‎   7e4b3382c34dd5a5d22c77469f74f0e4.jpg‎  

    a5c270d7e3b0baa914e5d224324e036e.jpg‎  

  9. #19196

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by CresterRidge  [View Original Post]
    I visited this busty kitten while in town for work. Super sexy girl in location near Raymond James which was very convenient for me. Very clean smelled so good. Although it's my first posting I have been in the hobby for about 6 years now on and off, since my old lady had a surgery and lost interest.

    Anyway that's aside the point. Devon is a very sweet Georgia peach, blonde with bouncy perky dd's. You can tell by her room and her appearance & attitude that she takes care of herself.

    Opted for the hour because her pics are legit. Greeted with a smile. And I stayed for the hour, getting back from my lunch break a little later than I'd planned but it was well worth it. She went the extra mile and I showed my appreciation for that. Ultimate GFE experience, will repeat in August when I am back in the area.

    **Side note: she did say something about leaving in a few days to visit a girlfriend out of state for a couple weeks, so if you aren't lucky enough to catch her before she takes off, definitely give her a ring when she gets back. She will leave you floating.

    I hear she has a friend as well.
    Spot on brother! Despite only a couple of posts! Honestly she has to be the best provider I've ever dealt with! I've been with about twenty girls in the hobby since 2012 and her attitude is just spot on! I need see her again.

  10. #19195

    Riverview Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381

    This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.
    I was just looking at her ads. I saw an ad as low as 75 QV. MmmCarbs might be on to something. I got an iPhone and when I want to shut off the screen, it clicks. That's if she was using an iPhone of course. Anyway, the excuse she was giving you is extremely disturbing. Who the hell does she work for that could fire her? Here's more of her pics with tits. http://escortbabylon.net/#/ photos /3059062982/14979623 So what are her do's and don'ts for the requested entry fees?

  11. #19194
    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381

    This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.
    I think iphones do make a 'click' noise when locking them, if that helps.

  12. #19193

    Was it a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BillySea  [View Original Post]
    http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381

    This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.
    That's one of the weirdest (and, frankly, scariest) things I've ever heard! When she called and asked you for a picture, what would stop you from Googling a random online image of some "old guy" (that might look a little bit like you) and sending THAT to her and telling her it was you. For that matter, what would stop HER from doing the same thing if her "agency" really needed some kind of photographic proof!? In other words, her excuse for needing your photo doesn't hold up because her agency couldn't prove WHATEVER photographic evidence she would send them was really you, or even a client.

    I suppose there's no telling, with certainty, what the scam might be, but for any of us with other people at home that don't need to be privy to these activities, this is really spooky! Thanks for the warning.

  13. #19192

    Brooke in Riverview

    http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381

    This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.

  14. #19191
    [Deleted by Admin]

    See the button that says "Report Post?"

    A2

  15. #19190

    Alisha / miss kitty still active?

    She used to come back and forth from fade and Tampa but the last number I have for her doesn't work and no new posts.

    Please dm me if you know a contact for her (if she's still working).

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape