Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 28609
-
05-03-16 12:49 #19204Senior Member

Posts: 502Vannessa
Wondering thebsame thing. I texted I called. But no reply.
Originally Posted by Flabro
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 12:49 #19203Senior Member

Posts: 271Calm down man. I use an iPhone and yes it makes a "click" when locking it, which was probably what happened. An iPhone lock click is very different than an iPhone picture click. Now the second half is a complete mystery too me.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 12:09 #19202Senior Member

Posts: 671Brooke in Riverview
She was asking a hundred roses. If that is her in the pictures, she's not as cute. Her boobs are a little funny. Everything is covered comma and mechanical. No daty. No kissing. Not really all that engaging. I would rate her in the bottom 10%.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-16 09:42 #19201Senior Member

Posts: 482Visiting soon
Hello fellow mongers I am going to be in the area May 16th Thru the 22nd and would really appreciate some Intel on a nice petite spinner. Feel free to pm Me. Be safe and happy Hunting! MF.
-
05-03-16 08:53 #19200Regular Member

Posts: 11Emma back at DM
I see Emma is back on their page. I haven't used DM in a long time. In some recent posts on here, little hesitant.
-
05-03-16 07:52 #19199Senior Member

Posts: 363Has anyone sample the lovely Vanessa yet?
Has any of My Fellow Hunters sample the lovely Vanessa?
I did a search and come up with nothing.
Vanessa.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-play/20038845
-
05-03-16 05:58 #19198Senior Member

Posts: 761Devon-leaving Tampa.
Originally Posted by Riley4511
[View Original Post]
Forgot to mention. Devon (mouth of the south) is leaving for awhile to be with a friend in Calif. Like her nickname-what a mouth!
Previously posted does DBLs with Hott Holly.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/19911140
-
05-02-16 21:21 #19197Senior Member

Posts: 761Devon and Hott Holly
Holy shit. Devon (mouth of the south) & Hott Holly just gave a time of my life. Been years since I had two at once. What a treat! Devon certainly lives up to her nickname.
She can make your partner squirm and do the happy dance, what skills. Slurrpy warm. Careful I believe she can milk you dry. What a mouth on Devon! Holly is all over me with dfk and allowing me to explore her very wet and warm V. My digit was deep into her. She gets very wet and orgasmic. After a few they switch and now I have Holly all over my shaft. What a huge treat having two styles explore your throbbing shaft. I'm caressing Devon, dfk and feeling her athletic bod. I couldn't take any more and wanted to enter Holly. With my jacket on I go on a mission deep into a tight entry. After some slow stroking into some fast friction was making Holly squirm with pleasure. I'm stroking with intensity by now and making me want to let it all go. All the while Devon is watching. Damn what at turn on!
I was there for HHR for both $$. I'm still weak from all the excitement. I'm older so, I can only single release. Next time I'll def try Devon's entry. Both are super sweet, great convo, very easy to contact, no drama, candy and most of all very accommodating.
Devon. (blonde) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-true/19646651.
Hott Holly.(brunette) http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...s-out/18872117.
-
05-02-16 21:17 #19196Banned Member

Posts: 251I concur
Spot on brother! Despite only a couple of posts! Honestly she has to be the best provider I've ever dealt with! I've been with about twenty girls in the hobby since 2012 and her attitude is just spot on! I need see her again.
Originally Posted by CresterRidge
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 20:43 #19195

Posts: 352Riverview Brooke
I was just looking at her ads. I saw an ad as low as 75 QV. MmmCarbs might be on to something. I got an iPhone and when I want to shut off the screen, it clicks. That's if she was using an iPhone of course. Anyway, the excuse she was giving you is extremely disturbing. Who the hell does she work for that could fire her? Here's more of her pics with tits. http://escortbabylon.net/#/ photos /3059062982/14979623 So what are her do's and don'ts for the requested entry fees?
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 20:18 #19194Senior Member

Posts: 75I think iphones do make a 'click' noise when locking them, if that helps.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 19:42 #19193

Posts: 532Was it a scam
That's one of the weirdest (and, frankly, scariest) things I've ever heard! When she called and asked you for a picture, what would stop you from Googling a random online image of some "old guy" (that might look a little bit like you) and sending THAT to her and telling her it was you. For that matter, what would stop HER from doing the same thing if her "agency" really needed some kind of photographic proof!? In other words, her excuse for needing your photo doesn't hold up because her agency couldn't prove WHATEVER photographic evidence she would send them was really you, or even a client.
Originally Posted by BillySea
[View Original Post]
I suppose there's no telling, with certainty, what the scam might be, but for any of us with other people at home that don't need to be privy to these activities, this is really spooky! Thanks for the warning.
-
05-02-16 18:51 #19192Senior Member

Posts: 671Brooke in Riverview
http://www.escortpolice.com/305-906-2982/?id=19959381
This girl may be running some kind of a scam. I'm not sure but I thought I heard her phone take a picture of me while I was there. She swears it was just a noise your phone makes. She called me an hour later Kama said she was in trouble with her service and that she needed a picture of me to prove I was an older gentleman and not too young. I declined. She said she was in danger of being fired if she could not prove I was older. Strangest thing I have heard. I'm a little concerned about what I thought was her taking a picture. She said she was just texting, but the phone was aimed at me. I was turned sideways so I don't think she got a very good shot, if that is what happened.
-
05-02-16 18:45 #19191Senior Member

Posts: 54[Deleted by Admin]
See the button that says "Report Post?"
A2
-
05-02-16 16:35 #19190Senior Member

Posts: 136Alisha / miss kitty still active?
She used to come back and forth from fade and Tampa but the last number I have for her doesn't work and no new posts.
Please dm me if you know a contact for her (if she's still working).
Thanks!


















