Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 28609
-
05-02-16 14:10 #19189Regular Member

Posts: 2Appears to have worked in Toronto recently. One of the pics in the ad is a screenshot of a review of her from TERB.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
http://backpage.com.toronto.escortba...post/12174329/
Cheers.
-
05-02-16 13:58 #19188Senior Member

Posts: 289I think she told me that she worked at a fast food place in Polk during the week. I asked her once if I could get a discount and either she was confused as to where she was or she was high, but she said that she'd have to check with her manager and let me know. She was definitely great at what her name suggests. Good memories.
Originally Posted by Jets507
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 12:44 #19187Senior Member

Posts: 74Visiting tampa
Does anyone know anything about darcey / amber.
-
05-02-16 10:51 #19186Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw her twice at the howard Johnson on dale mabry. Only for head relief. Her BBBJ was great. Never did full service. She have some big tatas.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
She told me she was in college.
-
05-02-16 10:31 #19185Senior Member

Posts: 182Hooker years are always 5 to 10 yrs. Off. TTY all I want to know is who has taken the plunge? ROFLMAO.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 10:07 #19184Regular Member

Posts: 1Keri
Thanks I was about to give her a call. I will pass.
Originally Posted by GoSpartans89
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-16 09:01 #19183Senior Member

Posts: 1717She admits she is 75
I'm a glutten for punishment, so I looked at her other ads out there. In one she admits she is 75!
Originally Posted by WholeGrain
[View Original Post]
http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/7...patti/19979561
-
05-02-16 08:39 #19182Senior Member

Posts: 289Memory Lane
Taking a trip down memory lane. Does anyone remember a provider named Sara Swallowz? She used to run specials off Dale Mabry on weekends back in the day (I believe she used to live and work in Polk county during the week). Anyone keep in touch with her? I remember having a session with her and a thin young black girl named Toscha and taking some pics for Sara's website.
-
05-02-16 03:50 #19181Regular Member

Posts: 2Devon link
My apologies I forgot to add to my review:
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...t-now/17251945
-
05-02-16 03:46 #19180Regular Member

Posts: 2Devon
I visited this busty kitten while in town for work. Super sexy girl in location near Raymond James which was very convenient for me. Very clean smelled so good. Although it's my first posting I have been in the hobby for about 6 years now on and off, since my old lady had a surgery and lost interest.
Anyway that's aside the point. Devon is a very sweet Georgia peach, blonde with bouncy perky dd's. You can tell by her room and her appearance & attitude that she takes care of herself.
Opted for the hour because her pics are legit. Greeted with a smile. And I stayed for the hour, getting back from my lunch break a little later than I'd planned but it was well worth it. She went the extra mile and I showed my appreciation for that. Ultimate GFE experience, will repeat in August when I am back in the area.
**Side note: she did say something about leaving in a few days to visit a girlfriend out of state for a couple weeks, so if you aren't lucky enough to catch her before she takes off, definitely give her a ring when she gets back. She will leave you floating.
I hear she has a friend as well.
-
05-01-16 23:01 #19179Senior Member

Posts: 62Meagan Lust
TOFTT this afternoon. Meagan is the girl is the ad. Very pretty face. Body is not as tight as I'd prefer as she has the tell-tale signs of having a kid. Tits are a little deflated as they would be from breast feeding. She has a tight dress on that she pulled up over her waist and pulled the to down, therefore covering up her mid-section. Anyway, the whole experience was good. Setup thru text. Her incall is easy to find. She quoted 80 qv, 120 hh, 200 hr. Opted for the half. She's a smart girl, easy to talk with, started with a nice back rub (her suggestion) to ease into things and not to ploy to waste time. Next is the CBJ, would prefer BBBJ but she's got skills. Moved onto mish and finished K9. She likes to play with herself during the session, light moaning, a little dirty talk too. Pretty standard fare. She did say no trips to the islands but was pretty open to everything else, but I imagine that excludes CIM or DATY since she only does CBJ, but I didn't ask. All in all, she's a really sweet girl and performed admirably. Helped me clean up and I was on my way.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 22:56 #19178Senior Member

Posts: 238Bust Warning St. Pete / Clearwater
Now that all other crime is solved, Uncle LEO is planning or about to execute a sting in either St. Pete or Clearwater.
A provider normally in one of those areas but now working elsewhere told me yesterday morning she saw cop-type cars circling motels and snapping photos.
Maybe explains why a few regulars' foans went silent.
-
05-01-16 22:41 #19177Senior Member

Posts: 27Couldn't resist
Most girls don't show their face cause they're ugly but this girl is gorgeous and wants her privacy. Very sweet girl, not an addict, super clean (everything covered). Would repeat.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-16 21:34 #19176Regular Member

Posts: 22Erika / Ashton had to see for myself
Still new to posting but been around the block for sure just not with many BP girls since they either elude me or rob me. LOL. So I decided to see what all the fuss with about and was sick of fake picks so I went to see Erika. Text early on Sunday and got a quick response which was already better than all the ones that need their beauty sleep since I am an early riser and need someone to be accommodating to my schedule too. So off I went to Tampa to meet her and after talking to her on the phone I was more than excited because she sounded so cute on the phone which is rare when I talk to most of these girls. She asked me a few qualifying questions while I was on my way and confirmed time and donation and told me to text when I got there. Got to the hotel and got my room number within 2 minutes (already a plus) and headed up. She opened the door and I was really shocked to see this beautiful big breasted blonde in front of me who looked exactly like what I expected. She was so sweet in person just like the phone and I got the formalities out of the way when I turned around to see she was already naked. She had to Tell me to go ahead and get undressed since I was just staring at her. So I finally laid down where she told me, and then after a little small talk and she started lubing me up although I had plenty of my own already starting. Didn't need much help and she slipped on the cover and gave a real slow CBJ for just a few minutes and then asked me what position I like and I just wanted to find the wet doorway and didn't care how I got there so she picked. Started some slow standing mish for about 10 minutes or so and kept pulling her to the edge so I could get closer to pound that gorgeous pussy she had. I knew I could be there for awhile so opted to take the cover off and have her finish me on those gorgeous tits. What a view watching her rub those tits with my unit while stroking but since my clock was running out decided to take matters into my own hands and paint those beautiful tits for her while she just watched me. I know I'm still a new guy on the board and AMPs are my specialty since I'm too cautious most of the time for BP girls but this was one of the nicest and most accommodating girls I have ever met. She never rushed me and she knew I was nervous but kept settling me down and telling me it was ok to touch her so all I can say is this is how I want to feel when I see a girl. I know I'm a number a lot of times but she really made me feel like I wasn't and I can't wait to see her again. I have posted both good and bad reviews on girls incl one who stole from me but I'm always a straight shooter and always will be. I was nice and clean and smelled good when I got there and she treated me the way I want to be treated period and all for $ for HHR.
http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...-beat/18715272
-
05-01-16 17:43 #19175Senior Member

Posts: 45Looking for fun for two
A friend (f) and I (m) will be visiting the Tampa / Orlando area in a few months. We're looking for something a little less Disney and a little more adult to do during our time there. She is new to this type of thing, so I'm looking to show her a good, positive experience.
We found a few Tantric workshops (like www.sacrederotictouch.com) and a 2 person team that takes appointments from couples at www.tampabaycouplesmassage.com - both seem promising.
Anyone have any feedback on those sites or other suggestions for two folks in from out of town?















