Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 13007
-
04-29-16 21:05 #2927Regular Member

Posts: 1Hello gents, Total newb here. Completely nervous hoping to try one of these massage place but kind of scared.
Been seeing this ad lately and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it.
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...2-and/68165183
-
04-26-16 21:45 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 56Yep. Right before the freeway.
Originally Posted by P1186
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-16 17:50 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 455Definition of Good Service?
Mr Sixty,
I like what you have to say, but what defines good service? I always looking for a bargain. If I can get $ service for .60 that was a good day. It's not like the chick has something for me. Again, I treat them all with respect, never a dick.
I"m like bend over or lay down and let me do my deed for the next 15 minutes and then I move on. I know everyone has there own opinion, so I'm just curious what you guys expect?
That fat chick I do today, becomes the fine tight young body that I tell my boys about tomorrow.
P. S. A note on negotiations. Girls state a price. Some guys like to haggle. This is a fine line. If a girl says, $120 for FS, and you bargain her down to $80, do you really think you are going to get quality service? Yes, some girls start high, expecting to haggle down, and some are just greedy, but they won't give you good service anyway. In best practice, there is no discussion of tip beforehand, and if you stick to the standards, you are usually OK. NEVER ask "How much?" Sometimes, you hand a girl $60 and she asks for $80. If she was good, just give it. If she wasn't, say you don't have it. Don't wave around a wad of money, and not expect her to ask for more. If you open your wallet, remove $60, showing an obviously empty wallet, and hand it to her, chances are she'll be good with it. That said, it's worth keeping an extra $40 or $60 in another pocket for special occasions, emergencies, and super-duper service, etc.
-
04-26-16 17:36 #2924Regular Member

Posts: 18HT Acupuncture
Hey, is this the place on Hawthorne? Thanks!
Originally Posted by Trickin
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-16 19:24 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 270W-H Fun
Ok, so I had a really nice "high end" experience $$ The spa looks and feels like a very nice BH border place that anyone man / woman would enjoy. The atmosphere is clean relaxing and the girls (mainly Thai) are cute and younger than 30. The massage is started with a foot bath with tea. The massage was really nice, solid legit work Very relaxing and therapeutic. On the flip the the massage segways from a chest, thigh, lower ab, then at last, the royal HJ. Truly masterful, like they have phd's in two hand happiness. Slow and talented making the whole exp. A 9+. If you want a low end budget oriented this aint it. This place could be just a legit rub but it offers the added bonus. Def not FS from what I saw. You will walk away feeling like you had a "treatment" and pampered. This is a XXX Robertson add near Burton Way just outside BH. Oh BTW some of the girls advertise themselves on BP if you want to get a visual.
-
04-23-16 11:04 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 699Friday afternoon late is usually busy with interruptions. The 1st and 15th are usually busy. The day before these dates are usually light. The girls are often late. If you get there when they "open", be prepared to wait up to an hour before they arrive. Always get you ATFs cell number. Then you can find her when she moves to another AMP. I've received text messages from girls a year or two later, they took time off and were drumming up some old regulars business. If it is a one girl operation, expect interruptions. I like to DaTyand I don't do Daty unless I know the girl and she doesn't do BB to my knowledge,. I like to be the first monger in the morning if I partake. Never eat or do doggy to a funky smelly pussy. Funky smell means poor hygiene
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
And no repeat, Always wear a rain coat if it is funky! Bring your own rain coats. Often, they will do CBJ and CFS, but don't wants the covers onsite. I stroke her leg while getting massaged. Moving away is sign of legit. Leaning, widening her legs as you stroke higher, pushing her pussy into your elbow is a pretty good sign! LOL if you want, stroke her back after the flip. Again, she say no, move away or drop her arms down to block if legit. I have had some AMPs be all legit when the owners is there. Then go wild when they leave. By all means, if you find a gem, ask for cell, ask if she is visiting and what days she is working. Ask the mamasan if she speaks poor English. Get her name!
-
04-22-16 19:27 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 56This man is not lying, just got back from there had a brazillian spinner by the name of nicole, she looked about 20 to 23 big tities fantastic booty.
Service was great. Left very satisfied.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 17:43 #2920Banned Member

Posts: 364Overall, I agree with Mondo. Though it seems most places have so few girls nowadays that it doesn't take much to create a "rush. " At least, avoid lunch hour and 4-7 pm.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
Mornings may seem like a great solution, but a lot of times, girls are late, and there may be no one (or no one good) working. Some places, mamasan will fill in the morning, and only do legit massage. Some places, mamasan has the full menu, but remember, she is probably 50-60. I went to one place once where I got a legit massage, and the masseuse told me, "You should come back after 7, it's a lot more fun. " She said they ran it that way to give the appearance of a legit place during the day. But that was 20 years ago, and another city.
It's all a big crap shoot. Like gambling, don't spend more than you can afford, and learn to enjoy the process. Don't set unreasonable goals, and "check yourself before you wreck yourself. ".
If you are one of those guys who says, "I want a really good massage, followed by GFE sex, from a 10 who is really into me," you are going to be disappointed many, many times. You may find what you want, but expect to spend lots of money on the search.
Happy hunting.
-
04-22-16 16:45 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 270Superb
This should be the bible for all newbies!
-
04-22-16 08:35 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 818I have found that late morning is probably best if you don't want constant audio interruptions (or worse, if your provider is the one who speaks English best. She'll be whipping her clothes back on and going to the front). HOWEVER, I have not found any time of day to be a whole lot better than any other. The low-profile places with low traffic tend also to have more regulars. This is not good, because those guys seem to linger and chat as if they don't know you're down the hall with a wilting hard on.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
I tried early evening Sunday with the philosophy that if it was a slow day, a provider might want to get stronger tips, and might give a bit more of what I prefer. DATY, FIV, etc. Beyond what they've given up before. Can't really say that panned out.
-
04-22-16 03:15 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 935Afternoon
Hey Md,
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I would concur with your assessment for afternoon visits.
This is what works for me. I try to hit the place mid afternoon since I don't like rush hour when most MP get kind of busy from mongers getting off work.
Also, Sundays seem to be a slow day for most MP and if you hit it and it's been slow you are liable to get better service since providers are hungry for tips. Then again you have to take this advice with a grain of salt since sometimes the quality of providers is lower than on regular days.
Again, YMMV but this is my experience in the MP scene.
Mondo.
-
04-21-16 17:03 #2916Regular Member

Posts: 23You sir, are a legend! I think almost all my questions have been answered here. Just one final question, is it better to go on a weekday afternoon because there'd be fewer customers coming in and so the girls won't be in a rush?
Originally Posted by MrSixty
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 12:23 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 234Adm88 your mailbox is full.
-
04-21-16 11:10 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 971It varies. I've gotten from top off tit sucking to over clothes only. I'm only looking for the HJ, so rarely have to go over. 9.
Originally Posted by AtlLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 05:33 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 935Newbie advice
Hey Sixty,
Man thanks a lot for taking the time to post the report to help newbies out.
I know when I first started out I would of loved to have seen a report like yours since one has so many questions and for the most part we are not sure how to do things.
This is the way this site is supposed to work, provide info so others can benefit from it.
Mondo.











Reply With Quote





