Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 867 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2909

    Good Price

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Or come over the hill into the valley and spend about $80 for a decent massage and HE.
    Is $80 allows touching? Is it sensual? I've been to a lot of massage $100 is full body, decent massage, sensual, foot scrub and foot spa. Allow touching but not sensitive parts. But I always tip good.

  2. #2908
    Quote Originally Posted by MahiDrake  [View Original Post]
    Hahahaha. Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind, probably plan for a Wednesday afternoon if I can find the time.
    Or come over the hill into the valley and spend about $80 for a decent massage and HE.

  3. #2907
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    "I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
    She could've written that sign on her forehead.

  4. #2906
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1160  [View Original Post]
    Your probably looking $120 for a decent massage and rub and tug, just depends on how good your negotiating skills are and how desperate she is, if it's been a quiet day.
    Hahahaha. Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind, probably plan for a Wednesday afternoon if I can find the time.

  5. #2905
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Solid advice. I would also add that BP is rife with no-shows, uglies and ripoffs. With an AMP, you walk in, rarely wait more than 10 minutes to start, and (at least for me) enjoy the suspense of 'what will she do?
    Thanks, that makes sense.

  6. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I monger in the valley and typicaly the breakdown is:

    $40-50 is the common house fee. There are a few $35 AMP's, but usually those are legit only. For a simple tug it's. 4 Some providers will ask for a bit more to pop the girls out. CBJ is usually. 6-. 8 and FS usually is $ and up. The advantage of an AMP over BP is there isn't a pimp waiting to rob you. A few newbie tips: Only bring what you are willing to pay in with you. You can't be talked out of cash you don't have. Don't fall in love. These girls are sweet and friendly but it's a business. Treat them with respect. If you find yourself in a legit shop, don't push the issue, enjoy the massage and tip accordingly. Be safe and have fun.
    Bringing only what you're willing to give is real sensible. Thank you!

  7. #2903
    Quote Originally Posted by JParkLa  [View Original Post]
    Technically you are right. For a rub and tug it's usually the entrance fee plus the tip that goes anywhere from $40-$60+ (depending how generous you like to be). Some places will let you do it like animals but of course the price will go up. I guess some guys like a massage with their release. If your looking for some p*ssy then BP might be a better route.
    Thanks man!

  8. #2902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    "I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
    Nothing fake about that ad. Totally legit.

  9. #2901

    Sun Spa in South Gate

    I went in last Thursday around 11:30. This place can be hard to miss because its nestled behind a fence that obstructs you seeing it from the street (which I guess is good). I paid. 5 to the mamasan for 1/2 hour. I ended up with a pretty Japanese chick named Yuki. She took me to the room and gave me a brief massage. She prompted me to flip over and started playing with my nipples to start. Then she went to work on my member with a CBJ. At one point I went soft and so she took the condom off for a BBBJ! All on her own with no pushing from me. She then got on top for CG and man was she tight! Her pussy was like a pleasurable vice (pun intended). After that it was MISH and then K9 to finish. All in all it was a good experience. I'd say her looks were a solid 7 but her pussy was like a 8. Tip was $. Would repeat.

  10. #2900
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    "I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
    Guaranteed winner.

  11. #2899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Time Traveler!

    "I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6a86e4e4266d97184dc0643701d12273.jpg‎  

  12. #2898

    Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5  [View Original Post]
    I hit this spot yesterday night aroung 9:30. Very nice clean place. Very nice good looking young asian lady's to choice from. I payed 25 for 1/2 hour which I should have paid 10 more for the hour anyway's I picked this hot one, she took me to the room gave me a nice massage on my back and before she asked to 2 turn around she whispered in my ear how did I hear about this place so I told her my friend recommended me. After that it was on. She turned me around and touched JR and asked if it was okay. I said hell yea! So she whispered in my ear again asking what I was looking for so I told her BBBJ, she said ok. A little pricey but worth it. I will go back very soon! Good luck fellows.
    Hey AB5,

    First I am glad you had fun there. Second thanks for posting, probly info on the tip you left would help fellow mongers out and in case it's out of the ordinary someone here would advise.

    Also rating her skills and giving a clue as to her name would also be good for the rest of us.

    The other thing is this your posting belongs in the San Gabriel MP thread, no big deal but just so you know being a newbie you might not be aware of.

    Mondo.

  13. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by MahiDrake  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply.

    So, you're saying the better the table shower, the more likely it is that there's more fun to be had, right? Also, in the $50-$250 range that you metioned, I'm assuming a $50 tip will get me a simple tug, right? So that comes to a total of $95. A bit steep considering what can be had on BP, or am I missing something, here?

    Thanks again!
    Your probably looking $120 for a decent massage and rub and tug, just depends on how good your negotiating skills are and how desperate she is, if it's been a quiet day.

  14. #2896

    Lavender Massage Center S El Monte

    I hit this spot yesterday night aroung 9:30. Very nice clean place. Very nice good looking young asian lady's to choice from. I payed 25 for 1/2 hour which I should have paid 10 more for the hour anyway's I picked this hot one, she took me to the room gave me a nice massage on my back and before she asked to 2 turn around she whispered in my ear how did I hear about this place so I told her my friend recommended me. After that it was on. She turned me around and touched JR and asked if it was okay. I said hell yea! So she whispered in my ear again asking what I was looking for so I told her BBBJ, she said ok. A little pricey but worth it. I will go back very soon! Good luck fellows.

  15. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I monger in the valley and typicaly the breakdown is:

    $40-50 is the common house fee. There are a few $35 AMP's, but usually those are legit only. For a simple tug it's. 4 Some providers will ask for a bit more to pop the girls out. CBJ is usually. 6-. 8 and FS usually is $ and up. The advantage of an AMP over BP is there isn't a pimp waiting to rob you. A few newbie tips: Only bring what you are willing to pay in with you. You can't be talked out of cash you don't have. Don't fall in love. These girls are sweet and friendly but it's a business. Treat them with respect. If you find yourself in a legit shop, don't push the issue, enjoy the massage and tip accordingly. Be safe and have fun.
    Solid advice. I would also add that BP is rife with no-shows, uglies and ripoffs. With an AMP, you walk in, rarely wait more than 10 minutes to start, and (at least for me) enjoy the suspense of 'what will she do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape