Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 13004
-
04-20-16 08:41 #2909Regular Member

Posts: 12Good Price
Is $80 allows touching? Is it sensual? I've been to a lot of massage $100 is full body, decent massage, sensual, foot scrub and foot spa. Allow touching but not sensitive parts. But I always tip good.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 01:08 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 971Or come over the hill into the valley and spend about $80 for a decent massage and HE.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-16 01:06 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 971She could've written that sign on her forehead.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 18:06 #2906Regular Member

Posts: 23Hahahaha. Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind, probably plan for a Wednesday afternoon if I can find the time.
Originally Posted by Mark1160
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 18:04 #2905Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks, that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 17:59 #2904Regular Member

Posts: 23Bringing only what you're willing to give is real sensible. Thank you!
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 17:56 #2903Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks man!
Originally Posted by JParkLa
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 19:19 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 1622Nothing fake about that ad. Totally legit.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 17:53 #2901Regular Member

Posts: 9Sun Spa in South Gate
I went in last Thursday around 11:30. This place can be hard to miss because its nestled behind a fence that obstructs you seeing it from the street (which I guess is good). I paid. 5 to the mamasan for 1/2 hour. I ended up with a pretty Japanese chick named Yuki. She took me to the room and gave me a brief massage. She prompted me to flip over and started playing with my nipples to start. Then she went to work on my member with a CBJ. At one point I went soft and so she took the condom off for a BBBJ! All on her own with no pushing from me. She then got on top for CG and man was she tight! Her pussy was like a pleasurable vice (pun intended). After that it was MISH and then K9 to finish. All in all it was a good experience. I'd say her looks were a solid 7 but her pussy was like a 8. Tip was $. Would repeat.
-
04-18-16 17:12 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 917Guaranteed winner.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 17:08 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 1206Time Traveler!
"I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
-
04-18-16 02:05 #2898Senior Member

Posts: 935Thread
Hey AB5,
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
First I am glad you had fun there. Second thanks for posting, probly info on the tip you left would help fellow mongers out and in case it's out of the ordinary someone here would advise.
Also rating her skills and giving a clue as to her name would also be good for the rest of us.
The other thing is this your posting belongs in the San Gabriel MP thread, no big deal but just so you know being a newbie you might not be aware of.
Mondo.
-
04-17-16 21:58 #2897Senior Member

Posts: 226Your probably looking $120 for a decent massage and rub and tug, just depends on how good your negotiating skills are and how desperate she is, if it's been a quiet day.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 15:14 #2896Senior Member

Posts: 95Lavender Massage Center S El Monte
I hit this spot yesterday night aroung 9:30. Very nice clean place. Very nice good looking young asian lady's to choice from. I payed 25 for 1/2 hour which I should have paid 10 more for the hour anyway's I picked this hot one, she took me to the room gave me a nice massage on my back and before she asked to 2 turn around she whispered in my ear how did I hear about this place so I told her my friend recommended me. After that it was on. She turned me around and touched JR and asked if it was okay. I said hell yea! So she whispered in my ear again asking what I was looking for so I told her BBBJ, she said ok. A little pricey but worth it. I will go back very soon! Good luck fellows.
-
04-17-16 12:22 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 818Solid advice. I would also add that BP is rife with no-shows, uglies and ripoffs. With an AMP, you walk in, rarely wait more than 10 minutes to start, and (at least for me) enjoy the suspense of 'what will she do?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




