Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13000
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Went harmony last week drew suggar nice tall korean spoke good english nice goods. Was in and out in 30 minutes so I'm not happy about that. So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes. Also I noticed someonw say NMS was back alive any word on this? Feel free to pm me gents.
    Far east only time I leave early is when I'm done. I have learned to control the event and keep the play going. Hit harmony a while ago, I could tell she wanted me to finish but I just kept diverting to something else.

  2. #12999
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageSamurai  [View Original Post]
    Went harmony last week drew suggar nice tall korean spoke good english nice goods. Was in and out in 30 minutes so I'm not happy about that. So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes. Also I noticed someonw say NMS was back alive any word on this? Feel free to pm me gents.
    I am no longer active in the FS scene in the area. As far as I can tell, there are only 2 left. Neither one are known for the 60 minute hour.

  3. #12998

    Harmony Gigi

    Oh boy, took a break from wasting money but tried again this week. Stopped by harmony on my way home 5 pm and drew Gigi. Very pretty with nice bee's. Shower was a snoozer and if I left after that I would have saved $. I had to argue for everything. Massage was as lame as I have received in years and first her mouth got tired then her hand and I was in and out in half the time I paid for. Once again, I'm not going back. Any chance anyone would share any digits to someone civil and under the radar for an occasional visit so I will never have to go back there??

    Thanks in advance if you don't mind. Otherwise. Stay safe.

  4. #12997

    Few questions.

    Went harmony last week drew suggar nice tall korean spoke good english nice goods. Was in and out in 30 minutes so I'm not happy about that. So my question is which FS places will give me the full 60 minutes. Also I noticed someonw say NMS was back alive any word on this? Feel free to pm me gents.

  5. #12996

    Far East

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    Massage-Just touching not massage really hot towel on back was nice never had that before. Flip-just a handjob she didn't even undress.Not very sensual just mechanical all the way.
    Had the same experience with Luli, would not recommend.

  6. #12995

    Seven

    I also met up with Seven a couple of years ago at Downtown. Got the best body slide ever, which is what I was looking for at the time. As others have said, everything was on the table, including Greek. Glad that I did not take in any of real risky BB stuff, got BBBJ, and even then was wondering. I remember she was or acted disappointed when I was one and done.

  7. #12994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby both full and part time for about 30 years, and only once was I offered Greek on the Menu, it was with a 30's spinner named Seven, (7).

    She was at the Downtown Spa, in Providence. She was very open to everything including BBFS cip, I remember seeing a few reviews on here too about her, last I heard she went to Texas.
    I remember Seven very well, I picked her from a line up on her first day in Providence at Harmony. As soon as we got in the room she stuck her tongue half way down my throat. I thought it was just her way of saying thank you for picking me. Little did I know at the time how dangerous she was. A lot of fun though. She made her way through a few Rhode Island spas, and many of us along the way.

  8. #12993

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Magilla5  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby both full and part time for about 30 years, and only once was I offered Greek on the Menu, it was with a 30's spinner named Seven, (7).

    She was at the Downtown Spa, in Providence. She was very open to everything including BBFS cip, I remember seeing a few reviews on here too about her, last I heard she went to Texas.
    The last time I was offered Greek was 30 years ago by an Asian spinner in an NYC AMP.

    When I went back the next weekend for more, she was gone.

    I don't know if she was asked to leave because of her way of doing business (maybe the other girls complained because of an unfair advantage) or she went on bacation.

    But I never found another one. Never in Providence. The closest I got was Pink in 1021 who let me finger f at ck her ass.

  9. #12992

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a fan of Greek at all, never tried and never will, but, I do love to play with a cute little ass, outside only. With that said, a couple of years ago as I was playing with an unbelievably cute butt at One Spa in Rhode Island. The girl said "it's 50 more if you want my bum". I told her it was beautiful but I'm not into that yet.
    I have been in the hobby both full and part time for about 30 years, and only once was I offered Greek on the Menu, it was with a 30's spinner named Seven, (7).

    She was at the Downtown Spa, in Providence. She was very open to everything including BBFS cip, I remember seeing a few reviews on here too about her, last I heard she went to Texas.

  10. #12991

    In search of high number seniors

    Noticing, no seniors close to my numbers posting, pm me why?

  11. #12990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgent6  [View Original Post]
    In my all years of visiting MPs and AMPs I've never once seen offered Greek, and don't recall ever reading a review on here of anyone mentioning it being available. I would think you'd have better luck with an agency or independent gal and confirming the services you want up front and the extra $ needed.
    I'm not a fan of Greek at all, never tried and never will, but, I do love to play with a cute little ass, outside only. With that said, a couple of years ago as I was playing with an unbelievably cute butt at One Spa in Rhode Island. The girl said "it's 50 more if you want my bum". I told her it was beautiful but I'm not into that yet.
    Last edited by Ambrose; 04-15-16 at 20:57. Reason: Spelled out R. I.

  12. #12989

    Far East Janette

    Called ahead and asked for Mona was told busy not until later but many other girls available. Said would stop by tomorrow, was told her last day then gone on vacation for a while. So I stopped in, asked Moma for young and skinny, based on prior line ups or send ins as they were, she knows my liking now. Got a little petite Janet max 100 lb dripping wet with natural be's with eraser tips looked 30's could have been older nice body but not a tone body. Shower was great almost an event in itself, asked and received a soft touch massage that was almost an event in itself. Then for the event she did this thing with warm oil all over both our bodies and did like a Nuru slide almost lost it there. The event was great but nothing like the lead up, get her while she lasts she say's leaving soon and do not know when will be back. Only down side was tip had to be on the table before the festivities.

  13. #12988

    Not at any local AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten greek service at any of the parlors or local providers? I have a serious greek craving right now.
    In my all years of visiting MPs and AMPs I've never once seen offered Greek, and don't recall ever reading a review on here of anyone mentioning it being available. I would think you'd have better luck with an agency or independent gal and confirming the services you want up front and the extra $ needed.

  14. #12987
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for a little info on Sophi. Saw her name pop up a few days ago and heard nothing else. Any news?

    !
    An update because I have gotten a few pms about sophi. I was unable to hook up with her the first day I called and talked to her and now her phone and email bounce. Very suspicious imo that such a pretty girl for a good price has not been seen by one person.

  15. #12986

    Greek

    Has anyone gotten greek service at any of the parlors or local providers? I have a serious greek craving right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape