Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12985

    Far East. ASk for Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred26  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty girl at least an 8 had a very lovely dress on. Table shower-ok not great just ok. Then I go to dry sauna for 10 minutes. She gets me for massage. Massage-Just touching not massage really hot towel on back was nice never had that before. Flip-just a handjob she didn't even undress. So I take my Viagra about an hour before so I actually take longer so it's not popping and she starts to get frustrated and starts stroking my cock at warp speed and about 15 minutes later I go. Overall this affair I would rate a 5. Not very sensual just mechanical all the way. She was hot I should have fucked her but I don't like fucking on a massage table. I think my massage girl days are over. I am going on Backpage and get a regular. There is a ebony girl who says she's very low volume I am going to try her. "End".
    I had a much better experience at FE the other day with Mona, a small built girl, I'd say in her mid 30's, but who knows. She gave a great TS, back the room I asked for medium massage and she really came through, good technique, a real skilled masseuse.

    For the main event I was very happy, trusted seniors can ask for details. Got the full unrushed hour with head massage before leaving. Great to see the place still open and going strong.

  2. #12984
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Yup, had the same experience as you, but I don't feel like I threw the money away. I got a decent massage with a nice friendly girl and received all the time I paid for. They are just trying to stay open with all the BS going on in Rhode Island.
    I waited on the table for almost 15 minutes. There was no other customers in the building.

    I got a weird massage, firm but lopsided. Focused on one area for 5 min and skipped the opposite side. The technique just made no sense. When it was up, and she said, "OK. Time's up. Here's the gratuity envelope. You want a water?" Then she stormed out of the room never to return.

    She was sniffling the whole time, but wasn't before at the front desk. Maybe huffed some oxys before session. That'd explain the delay, waiting for them to kick in.

    I don't think I give off a cop vibe. I'm older, in shape and don't have a cop haircut.

    I also always talk to all the girls, act friendly and joke around to ease any tension.

    I thought the article in the projo last week was a good ruling for the spas and us. Was I wrong?

  3. #12983

    Far East- Jean

    Very pretty girl at least an 8 had a very lovely dress on. Table shower-ok not great just ok. Then I go to dry sauna for 10 minutes. She gets me for massage. Massage-Just touching not massage really hot towel on back was nice never had that before. Flip-just a handjob she didn't even undress. So I take my Viagra about an hour before so I actually take longer so it's not popping and she starts to get frustrated and starts stroking my cock at warp speed and about 15 minutes later I go. Overall this affair I would rate a 5. Not very sensual just mechanical all the way. She was hot I should have fucked her but I don't like fucking on a massage table. I think my massage girl days are over. I am going on Backpage and get a regular. There is a ebony girl who says she's very low volume I am going to try her. "End".

  4. #12982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    It took me two times to understand that I should've never walked through their door.

    I'll just pretend I threw money away at twin river, that'll be more happy.
    Yup, had the same experience as you, but I don't feel like I threw the money away. I got a decent massage with a nice friendly girl and received all the time I paid for. They are just trying to stay open with all the BS going on in Rhode Island.

  5. #12981

    re: opulence

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNik8  [View Original Post]
    It took me two times to understand that I should've never walked through their door.

    I'll just pretend I threw money away at twin river, that'll be more happy.
    Okay, it's not a real big surprise that you struck out with extra's here but you at least got a good rub right?

    It was mentioned recently that the tech's here are on high alert after the issue with their facebook page. It was also mentioned that your best bet for extra fun would probably be take out.

  6. #12980

    Opulence

    It took me two times to understand that I should've never walked through their door.

    I'll just pretend I threw money away at twin river, that'll be more happy.

  7. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by BeAware63  [View Original Post]
    Saw Josephine a few weeks ago, she is nice, thorough but no GFE.

    Was at Far East today. Great experience, and they will provide the entire Hour.

    PM for details on both.
    Thanks, check pm.

  8. #12978
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    $20 upcharge? How did that work? I went last week and two weeks before that, there was no upsell.

    I think I had who you had. Did she have long brown hair and no personality? I told Mama about her.
    Sounds like the same girl. Guess I got ripped for the shower, oh well I needed it. LOL.

  9. #12977

    Sophi?

    I am looking for a little info on Sophi. Saw her name pop up a few days ago and heard nothing else. Any news?

    I have been frequenting the AMP in Rehoboth, Hopedale and Uxbridge. Pretty much all the same. Couple of older girls no FS or CBJ. PM for more. Would like to find a safe indy who provides the AMP experiance. Just don't like walking into store fronts any more!

  10. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlo  [View Original Post]
    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996
    $20 upcharge? How did that work? I went last week and two weeks before that, there was no upsell.

    I think I had who you had. Did she have long brown hair and no personality? I told Mama about her.

  11. #12975

    Far East / Josephine

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlo  [View Original Post]
    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996
    Saw Josephine a few weeks ago, she is nice, thorough but no GFE.

    Was at Far East today. Great experience, and they will provide the entire Hour.

    PM for details on both.

  12. #12974

    Genie / josephine

    Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.

    I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.

    Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?

    Anyone try Josephine?

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996

  13. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    Providence on business
    Harmony has a good group of girls right now, really can't go wrong with any of them. 2 of my favs are: Gigi if you like the cute, spinner type or Julie if you prefer tall and busty.

  14. #12972
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRain  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.
    Other than the couple of independent non Asian girls on the other two threads, far east and harmony are both hit or miss though more hit than miss depending on time of day or if you can get a lineup.

  15. #12971
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 53

    Visiting

    I'll be in Providence on business at the end of the month but it sounds like the MP scene is a lot different than the last time I was in town. What are my best options now? I'm leaning toward Harmony but even that sounds hit or miss. I've been reading the BP and CL forums as well and would appreciate any advice there as well. Please PM me if you'd prefer to respond that way. Thanks for your help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape