Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 18328
-
04-15-16 08:16 #12988Senior Member

Posts: 253Not at any local AMP
In my all years of visiting MPs and AMPs I've never once seen offered Greek, and don't recall ever reading a review on here of anyone mentioning it being available. I would think you'd have better luck with an agency or independent gal and confirming the services you want up front and the extra $ needed.
Originally Posted by TomTom33
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 00:20 #12987Senior Member

Posts: 201An update because I have gotten a few pms about sophi. I was unable to hook up with her the first day I called and talked to her and now her phone and email bounce. Very suspicious imo that such a pretty girl for a good price has not been seen by one person.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 00:08 #12986Regular Member

Posts: 21Greek
Has anyone gotten greek service at any of the parlors or local providers? I have a serious greek craving right now.
-
04-11-16 21:38 #12985Senior Member

Posts: 253Far East. ASk for Mona
I had a much better experience at FE the other day with Mona, a small built girl, I'd say in her mid 30's, but who knows. She gave a great TS, back the room I asked for medium massage and she really came through, good technique, a real skilled masseuse.
Originally Posted by Fred26
[View Original Post]
For the main event I was very happy, trusted seniors can ask for details. Got the full unrushed hour with head massage before leaving. Great to see the place still open and going strong.
-
04-11-16 18:19 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 111I waited on the table for almost 15 minutes. There was no other customers in the building.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
I got a weird massage, firm but lopsided. Focused on one area for 5 min and skipped the opposite side. The technique just made no sense. When it was up, and she said, "OK. Time's up. Here's the gratuity envelope. You want a water?" Then she stormed out of the room never to return.
She was sniffling the whole time, but wasn't before at the front desk. Maybe huffed some oxys before session. That'd explain the delay, waiting for them to kick in.
I don't think I give off a cop vibe. I'm older, in shape and don't have a cop haircut.
I also always talk to all the girls, act friendly and joke around to ease any tension.
I thought the article in the projo last week was a good ruling for the spas and us. Was I wrong?
-
04-11-16 15:11 #12983Banned Member

Posts: 24Far East- Jean
Very pretty girl at least an 8 had a very lovely dress on. Table shower-ok not great just ok. Then I go to dry sauna for 10 minutes. She gets me for massage. Massage-Just touching not massage really hot towel on back was nice never had that before. Flip-just a handjob she didn't even undress. So I take my Viagra about an hour before so I actually take longer so it's not popping and she starts to get frustrated and starts stroking my cock at warp speed and about 15 minutes later I go. Overall this affair I would rate a 5. Not very sensual just mechanical all the way. She was hot I should have fucked her but I don't like fucking on a massage table. I think my massage girl days are over. I am going on Backpage and get a regular. There is a ebony girl who says she's very low volume I am going to try her. "End".
-
04-11-16 13:38 #12982Senior Member

Posts: 1038Yup, had the same experience as you, but I don't feel like I threw the money away. I got a decent massage with a nice friendly girl and received all the time I paid for. They are just trying to stay open with all the BS going on in Rhode Island.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 23:27 #12981Senior Member

Posts: 254re: opulence
Okay, it's not a real big surprise that you struck out with extra's here but you at least got a good rub right?
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
It was mentioned recently that the tech's here are on high alert after the issue with their facebook page. It was also mentioned that your best bet for extra fun would probably be take out.
-
04-10-16 17:30 #12980Senior Member

Posts: 111Opulence
It took me two times to understand that I should've never walked through their door.
I'll just pretend I threw money away at twin river, that'll be more happy.
-
04-06-16 16:01 #12979Senior Member

Posts: 41Thanks, check pm.
Originally Posted by BeAware63
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 16:00 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 41Sounds like the same girl. Guess I got ripped for the shower, oh well I needed it. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 08:28 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 139Sophi?
I am looking for a little info on Sophi. Saw her name pop up a few days ago and heard nothing else. Any news?
I have been frequenting the AMP in Rehoboth, Hopedale and Uxbridge. Pretty much all the same. Couple of older girls no FS or CBJ. PM for more. Would like to find a safe indy who provides the AMP experiance. Just don't like walking into store fronts any more!
-
04-04-16 19:56 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 777$20 upcharge? How did that work? I went last week and two weeks before that, there was no upsell.
Originally Posted by JoBlo
[View Original Post]
I think I had who you had. Did she have long brown hair and no personality? I told Mama about her.
-
04-04-16 17:29 #12975Regular Member

Posts: 22Far East / Josephine
Saw Josephine a few weeks ago, she is nice, thorough but no GFE.
Originally Posted by JoBlo
[View Original Post]
Was at Far East today. Great experience, and they will provide the entire Hour.
PM for details on both.
-
04-04-16 15:10 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 41Genie / josephine
Hit Genie in Cranston. Upcharge for TS $20 but needed / wanted it. Mama did it, then another girl came in for rub. Lousy, just pushin and stuff. Then lousy tease, get to ending and it jack hammer time. I'm like easy hon, she slows for a min, then back to hammer.
I can't even get hard, just wanted to leave. She slows again and finally I get ending, but it sucked.
Got to find a decent indie for a good rub with a finish, hand, BBBJ. Anyone got a recommendation?
Anyone try Josephine?
http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...or-you/5184996











Reply With Quote




