The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14859

    Tinley Park

    Jessica that operated last year at OP & 19 that she ended up closing will be working at a new place called New Age Spa in Tinley park just south of 170th on Oak park.

  2. #14858

    For L

    Bob keep it simple, open up a legit massage place with some room and you can simply do a social day on Sundays only with the members from here strictly (and strictly with members friends / networking).


    mind you Sundays would be your closed to the public day

  3. #14857

    Visiting from The Fort IN.

    Fello mongers,

    I will be visiting Chicago at the end of April. I'd say it would be safe to assume the AMPs Differ than what I am used to. I'm looking to have a pleasant visit. Any tips / Dreams from the past would be greatly appreciated. Pm me if need be.

    Happy trails!

  4. #14856
    Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Bob, It might be a good idea to set up a lunch in Chinatown for those who would be interested in this venture. I had a couple of crazy idea and sure everyone else did as well. If we took a little time to flush them out, maybe a good business plan would develop. My thoughts were along the lines of 2 places in one, one public (Tea House) and the second members only (massage). The members would need to pay an initiation fee (seed money for the business) plus a monthly amount. Or something along those lines. If it sounds interesting, I am in for lunch.

    Chezbone.
    .

  5. #14855
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Although Blue Cross Blue Shield took my employers name off the card for 2016 so seeing Dupage County or Cook County or Chicadgo police department on the health insurance would mean the gig is up.
    Ahhh. Good point. But looking at my insurance card (BCBS as well) and my employer's information is not there either.

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderFoot1  [View Original Post]
    Typically, LE would only carry their badge, I'd, and a credit card and / or cash for lunch. They normally don't carry personal items with them for various reasons.
    I only carry cash, condoms, and (maybe) my monger phone with me. I leave all of my personal items in my car.

  6. #14854

    Bob

    Bob, clean out your inbox. I think it's full.

  7. #14853
    Bob, It might be a good idea to set up a lunch in Chinatown for those who would be interested in this venture. I had a couple of crazy idea and sure everyone else did as well. If we took a little time to flush them out, maybe a good business plan would develop. My thoughts were along the lines of 2 places in one, one public (Tea House) and the second members only (massage). The members would need to pay an initiation fee (seed money for the business) plus a monthly amount. Or something along those lines. If it sounds interesting, I am in for lunch.

    Chezbone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yes and no on the money. We will work out an arrangement. I expect to get it back fairly quickly. I'm sensing you want in on the ground floor? (LOL). I'll probably raise some capital to do this, some of mine, some of hers, maybe other capital. Finance / Venture Capital is actually my day job. So money is not a big issue. We will also start pretty small to limit the risks. And the business plan will need to be really tight. It might not appear that way, but I'm a pretty frugal guy and she's an insanely frugal woman. In five months I've purchased at least 60 massages from her at several different places. She never ever accepted a tip from me. I've spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. I'd rather she got the money than some spa owner. I'll actually be saving money.

    Actually, her big thing is charity. So we are going to add various ways to give money to various things. No we're not going to get rich in dollar terms. Maybe rich in karma.

    Bob.

  8. #14852
    Yeah, there aren't really a lot of Latina places in Chicago, and if there are, they tend to keep a low profile. They also tend to be a little pricey compared to AMPs, but you get good service so I can't complain. Zeus and AOL are the best, and a couple other places have some Latinas. There's also some BP advertisers as well. The friendly and accommodating Latinas who have worked out of various locations of late would be the best of the lot, along with a couple other apartment girls, but there are a few gems. Not just massage either, but also some escorts. If you're willing to go out to the suburbs, there's a Colombian woman who does an excellent legit massage with HE, and a Mexican cougar too. There's also the occasional Latina streetwalker too. But considering the Latino population here in Chicagoland, we should have waaay more. Miami is fucking great for that. Lots of beautiful Latina women. Colombians, Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans. Many of whom are extremely talented and good looking, and fit for just about any taste you're into.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmadics  [View Original Post]
    Then my work phone ring. I began to get instructions on my next assignment and motioned for her to give me head. So I'm standing there talking to my manager and she puts the cover on and starts blowing me while I was on the phone. I got off and my lunch was cut short so I asked if I could cof. She said okay. She pulled the cover off and put some oil on mr. Happy and began to stroke him with me looking down on her. Mr. Happy right on her chin. When I popped, she moved from her chin and it went all over her chest. I asked for an alchol spray bottle and we cleaned up.
    Now that is fucking awesome! Great job!

  9. #14851

    They ask because it may have your employer's name on the front of the card

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Funny, but what would stop LE from bringing their own insurance card? LOL.

    In all honesty, I've had a girl ask about insurance before as well.
    Although Blue Cross Blue Shield took my employers name off the card for 2016 so seeing Dupage County or Cook County or Chicadgo police department on the health insurance would mean the gig is up.

  10. #14850
    Actually what motivates these women is men with money or men they think have money. Its interesting she wants massage rooms in this tea house because how else would they make money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Lebruno, we must be mind channeling. L was telling me today she wanted massage rooms in the Tea house. I nix'd it because I know what would happen. Her point is the girls would come if they thought they could make money. She said the two things the motivate a Chinese girl are men and money. So I scaled it back to neck / shoulder massages. For tips. Maybe $5 for 5 minutes. But its a tip so its voluntary.

    It's a way to create some social interaction. Conversation. And if the guy and girl hit it off, they can become friends. Also, authentic tea, things to eat. I'll build a decent website that provides resources and education.

    Anyway, we're on the same page. Thanks again. Bob.

  11. #14849
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.
    Bob as you know I'm new to the Chicago area. Should I visit Chinatown for the first time now or wait until you get this up and operational?! I think in the short term your business idea should at least be able to cover a lease and insurance. I hope this becomes a reality for both of you.

  12. #14848

    Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about going to my favorite place. Sarah was off so chose one of the girls at the front desks. She has pretty face, mid 20's, great ass and small tits.

    My sexth sense told me to come later when one of the regulars are available but my balls were about to burst if I decided to wait. Massage was sub par. With little to no teasing. No roaming allowed.

    On the flip went straight to stroking mechanically. Did not take a single piece off and when I asked why she kept saying that "I am shy".

    Even though we did not discuss about tip, I gave a hint that I can give a little more if she gets naked but it didn't work either.

    Finally after 10 minutes I unloaded everything. My first bad experience at Belmont so far.

    I told her. Don't be shy from next time when I was about to leave. Tipped. 4 standard for HJ.

    Any one of you know whether the girl with huge tits at the desk offers massage? What is her name?

    -SF.
    Oh yeah, she does. Solid, too. Michelle.

  13. #14847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Money

    Yes and no on the money. We will work out an arrangement. I expect to get it back fairly quickly. I'm sensing you want in on the ground floor? (LOL). I'll probably raise some capital to do this, some of mine, some of hers, maybe other capital. Finance / Venture Capital is actually my day job. So money is not a big issue. We will also start pretty small to limit the risks. And the business plan will need to be really tight. It might not appear that way, but I'm a pretty frugal guy and she's an insanely frugal woman. In five months I've purchased at least 60 massages from her at several different places. She never ever accepted a tip from me. I've spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. I'd rather she got the money than some spa owner. I'll actually be saving money.

    Actually, her big thing is charity. So we are going to add various ways to give money to various things. No we're not going to get rich in dollar terms. Maybe rich in karma.

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Bob, you will give her money to help her start her business?

  14. #14846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Yes.

    Lebruno, we must be mind channeling. L was telling me today she wanted massage rooms in the Tea house. I nix'd it because I know what would happen. Her point is the girls would come if they thought they could make money. She said the two things the motivate a Chinese girl are men and money. So I scaled it back to neck / shoulder massages. For tips. Maybe $5 for 5 minutes. But its a tip so its voluntary.

    It's a way to create some social interaction. Conversation. And if the guy and girl hit it off, they can become friends. Also, authentic tea, things to eat. I'll build a decent website that provides resources and education.

    Anyway, we're on the same page. Thanks again. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Think its a pretty cool business idea. Perhaps it could be a hang out place that serves authentic Chinese tea and also gives a foot massage or a shoulder / neck rub. That way it won't have any risks that may be associated with full body massages. I'd love to hang out in a place like that. Good luck with your efforts.

  15. #14845

    I hope it works out, Bob

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    So the background is L is a traditional Chinese woman. Actually, I've fallen for her big time. So I'm trying to help her start her own business and I'll fund her in the background. After a few different ideas we were talking about a Tea House. Sort of the Chinese equivalent of a Coffee Shop. In a traditional Tea House, Chinese men hang out and smoke and Play Mah Jong. Don't want that. Instead to idea is to create a sort of meeting place. In Chinatown there are tons of young women that want to meet men. They don't really venture out and they have no good way to meet guys in the United States. And there are American guys that want to meet women. Hopefully nice guys that just want a social interaction.

    Place would serve coffee, tea, small plates or desserts. It would have WIFI so folks could hang out. Definitely a way to allow folks to meet using WeChat. The key to success would be for BOTH Chinese women and American guys wanting to visit. And to make sure everybody enjoys themselves and nothing bad happens to anybody.

    So its intended to be a storefront retail establishment. Maybe a place you can take your favorite masseuse. Maybe a place you meet for a short term relationship. Maybe a place you can meet your soul-mate.

    But my friend is traditional, so its not intended to be a nasty place. It needs to be a place a young Chinese woman would enjoy and feel safe in. I do think it needs to have things that would help people understand each other. A real cross cultural experience. Maybe entertainment. Open daytime and nighttime.

    This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.
    You have some interesting ideas. Probably one thing you would want to make sure of is that no massage 'providers' start using the place as somewhere to set up meetings with customers. The cops might not be able to bust you if it happens, but they could definitely decide to make your business life miserable if they thought it was being used for such purposes. Beyond that, find yourself a good Web guru who can help you get noticed online, as a good web page is pretty much a necessity these days. Also, make sure 'L' talks the place up to all her Chinese friends and see if there are any Chinese-language papers that serve Chinatown / Chicago that you could advertise in. Hell, even a decent story announcing the "Grand Opening of 'L's' Tea House" would give you a nice start to building your business. Not sure I'll ever get to Chinatown to enjoy it if you open, but it sounds like a good idea, so good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape