Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14828

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.
    Same same. I have been mongering since the 80's. I have meet a lot of girls both American and Chinese that were more than just massage and HE girl.

    Thanks chezbone and confucius.

  2. #14827

    Lily Spa & Zen Spa

    I was up in Chicago to have an appointment with a escort. She ended up flaking out, and so I decided that instead of trying to find another girl to see I would just go to a couple of AMPs since I was going to be up there for a couple of day.

    I started by stopping by Lily spa, from reading the forum, and another site it seemed that the Sophie would be the best choice for me, as I prefer younger therapists. When I stopped in I asked the girl at the desk if I could get a massage with Sophie, she said she was in a session for another hour. I told her I would be back in an hour. When I came back Sophie answered the door and I said I was here to see her but she had already taken another appointment and said that the girl never told her that I was coming back.

    A note about the other girl. I never got her name. But from reading the reviews and this site I'm guessing that it was Judy. Truthfully while the other girl (Judy?) does look to be slightly older (mid to upper 30's), then Sophie (upper 20's to lower 30's), I thought that she was a lot better looking then Sophie, but as some others mentioned not overly friendly or out going from what little interaction I had with her.

    Next stop Zen spa.

    When I got to Zen spa, I asked to see Amy (again according to reviews young and also pretty, but less then stellar attitude). The lady who answered the door said she was in a session but she could do the massage. Seeing as by this time I had wasted a bunch of time (the rail / bus trip to the area and waiting to not get a session at Lily) I went with her. She said her name was Jennifer. She looked to be in her late 30's to early 40's, I thought she was attractive (better then most of the girls we get where I'm from, but we are in the boonies).

    Cost 75 for the massage and a table shower. The table shower was alright, she did a little teasing during it, but not much. When I got back in the room started with the massage after she cleaned up the table shower. The massage was all right, not a therapeutic massage, but I think most of the times you won't get a therapeutic massage at an AMP.

    After a bit she had me flip over. She put a towel on for the flip but I pushed it aside and she then got rid of it. She did a little rubbing on the chest then started to graze up against my dick. I said that feels good and she asked if I wanted, I said yes. She said 60 and I said I would only pay 60 if she took her boobs out and I could play with them, to which she said she couldn't do. I told her then 40 for just a HJ, she asked for 50 and I told her only 40 for only the HJ, to which she then started to oil my dick and stroking me.

    The HJ was pretty good, no rushing she took her time. After that was done she got some towels and cleaned me up. I figured the session was over but she then started to massage me some more. I forgot to look at the clock when I got into the room originally but I did when I got back for the table shower and she massage me for just a little over an hour after the table shower.

    Afterward I got dressed went to the front to put on my shoes. While in the front I got to see another girl who I'm assuming was Amy and she was very good looking and looked to be in her early to mid 20's.

    A couple of notes. When Jennifer had me flip over she did turn the lights down so low that I could just barely see her. Another thing, and I don't know if it's a Chicago vs a local thing is that after the session when I was getting dressed she left the room. The places around here the girl will stay in the room and help you get dressed.

  3. #14826

    Bring your insurance card

    Looks like some girls at the AMPs I have been to several times before are asking for your insurance cars to prove you're not LEO. New trend? LOL.

  4. #14825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    GV: Can't say for sure, but you might have activated "Do Not Disturb". I use it to avoid getting calls at inopportune times. On you laptop, go Google Voice / Go to the little gear / settings / Calls / then uncheck "Do not disturb". Sometimes I check a time for do not disturb to expire.
    That was my first reaction as well. I did check on phone app that setting to verify that (as I do activate that during my "off" hours). There might have been a sticky bit somewhere that even when I deactivated it may have still been there.

  5. #14824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Self Serve

    Self Serve: Based on a small set of data points, I'd offer a postscript to Confucius' post.

    In some cases, this tactic is used to reduce the chance that you are LEO and planning to arrest her. Giving her a massage is another way to reassure them you are not LEO.

    Second, I had a friend "Ya" a couple years ago. Each massage got a little better, along with DFK. But no touching. Then one day she takes off her shoes and gets at the end of the table and massages my junk with her feet! Never had that before and I came quickly. She was shocked and started crying. We had a long talk. She never handled a guy before and considered the penis dirty, and it being immoral to touch it. So over time, I taught her how to handle mine. Kind of neat, I guess, teaching a woman this skill. The point is there are women out there who are afraid of your junk. They are trying to find a way to have a happy customer and "avoid going to hell".

    My girlfriend "L" says "I do not know how to please a man, but I want to please you. Tell me what to do. ".

    In any event, I think its a little bit of both. Partly, to avoid legal trouble. Partly because they are not even sure what to do. Maybe offer to teach your friend what to to. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    I also like this very small place.

    Much more then SS for me.

    I always get a helping hand here.

    Never been denied.

    Keep going and see what happens.

    It will turn out ok.

  6. #14823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Google Voice

    GV: Can't say for sure, but you might have activated "Do Not Disturb". I use it to avoid getting calls at inopportune times. On you laptop, go Google Voice / Go to the little gear / settings / Calls / then uncheck "Do not disturb". Sometimes I check a time for do not disturb to expire.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    I use google voice too. Until one day, I could no longer receive phone calls on google voice number. It would go straight to voicemail!?

  7. #14822

    One of my fav places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplify  [View Original Post]
    Everyones entitled to their opinion.

    But the massages are great imo. I had Eeuwa (spelled it how it sounds) twice and she is great with the massage.

    Its a self service establishment. She'll let you roam a little but you're taking care of yourself in the end. She'll keep you lubed up and even fondle the boys while you go to town. I actually like the massages so much, after 3 visits, I would consider this place my go to therupeutic spa. . 6 for 60 & . 9 for 90 is pretty good for a good massage.
    I also like this very small place.

    Much more then SS for me.

    I always get a helping hand here.

    Never been denied.

    Keep going and see what happens.

    It will turn out ok.

  8. #14821

    Saw this lady last night

    I'm a sucker for blonde therapists, seen a new one last night. Sexy as hell pic doesn't do her justice. Don't get into details but worth every penny and you will be happy. She is busy I had a hard time booking so call ahead.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...table/36230753

    Quote Originally Posted by AirbornRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.

  9. #14820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    I'm Just Lucky And Read Reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

    Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

    Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?

    Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our victories but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

    Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

    Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.
    I don't take a homerun swing at the pretty picture in the first ad I see. I research and read the reviews a provider has if any. Have I struck out? Actually I haven't. So in this regard I've been lucky. Just be careful and don't let a provider's pretty picture be the sole basis for meeting her.

  10. #14819
    The last recent bad experience I had it was because of the girl's horrible attitude about me not forking over the tip before and she got very obnoxious about it so it was game over. I think that's what I think the post was referring to plus the crappy massages and shorting on time.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

    Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

    Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?
    i
    Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our victories but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

    Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

    Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.

  11. #14818
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
    You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

    Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

    Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?

    Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our wins but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

    Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

    In the long run we're all here just trying to do the same thing. Which is to turn the bitter into sweet.

    Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.

  12. #14817
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.
    I use google voice too. Until one day, I could no longer receive phone calls on google voice number. It would go straight to voicemail!?

  13. #14816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    You're Not Selfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

    I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protecting
    Agreed totally. I'm the same way with my UTR. Trust takes time to establish. It can be destroyed easily.

  14. #14815

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.
    Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

    I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I might pay a little more than the suggested (based on this forum) donation, but I am not out to see how many notches I can put on my cell phone cover. I'd rather have a small number of regulars that I can rely on for consistent, excellent, services that probably aren't available to one timers. For example, one eastern European friend might offer HJ's to almost anyone (sometimes reluctantly) but after a consistent development of trust she actually offered FS to me.

    I talk to all of my regulars about their family, children, their background, their future plans, and other things to let them know I value them as a friend, person and an intimate contact.

    Also, I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protecting

  15. #14814
    Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

    I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

    You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

    I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

    These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

    I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape