Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,156 to 25,170 of 40013
-
04-13-16 12:38 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 223For L
Bob keep it simple, open up a legit massage place with some room and you can simply do a social day on Sundays only with the members from here strictly (and strictly with members friends / networking).
mind you Sundays would be your closed to the public day
-
04-13-16 12:17 #14857Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting from The Fort IN.
Fello mongers,
I will be visiting Chicago at the end of April. I'd say it would be safe to assume the AMPs Differ than what I am used to. I'm looking to have a pleasant visit. Any tips / Dreams from the past would be greatly appreciated. Pm me if need be.
Happy trails!
-
04-13-16 10:05 #14856Banned Member

Posts: 223Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.
.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 09:53 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 518Ahhh. Good point. But looking at my insurance card (BCBS as well) and my employer's information is not there either.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
I only carry cash, condoms, and (maybe) my monger phone with me. I leave all of my personal items in my car.
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 06:33 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 653Bob
Bob, clean out your inbox. I think it's full.
-
04-13-16 06:32 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 142Bob, It might be a good idea to set up a lunch in Chinatown for those who would be interested in this venture. I had a couple of crazy idea and sure everyone else did as well. If we took a little time to flush them out, maybe a good business plan would develop. My thoughts were along the lines of 2 places in one, one public (Tea House) and the second members only (massage). The members would need to pay an initiation fee (seed money for the business) plus a monthly amount. Or something along those lines. If it sounds interesting, I am in for lunch.
Chezbone.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 03:17 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 254Yeah, there aren't really a lot of Latina places in Chicago, and if there are, they tend to keep a low profile. They also tend to be a little pricey compared to AMPs, but you get good service so I can't complain. Zeus and AOL are the best, and a couple other places have some Latinas. There's also some BP advertisers as well. The friendly and accommodating Latinas who have worked out of various locations of late would be the best of the lot, along with a couple other apartment girls, but there are a few gems. Not just massage either, but also some escorts. If you're willing to go out to the suburbs, there's a Colombian woman who does an excellent legit massage with HE, and a Mexican cougar too. There's also the occasional Latina streetwalker too. But considering the Latino population here in Chicagoland, we should have waaay more. Miami is fucking great for that. Lots of beautiful Latina women. Colombians, Cubans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans. Many of whom are extremely talented and good looking, and fit for just about any taste you're into.
Now that is fucking awesome! Great job!
Originally Posted by Snowmadics
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 22:52 #14851Senior Member

Posts: 218They ask because it may have your employer's name on the front of the card
Although Blue Cross Blue Shield took my employers name off the card for 2016 so seeing Dupage County or Cook County or Chicadgo police department on the health insurance would mean the gig is up.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 22:26 #14850Banned Member

Posts: 4190Actually what motivates these women is men with money or men they think have money. Its interesting she wants massage rooms in this tea house because how else would they make money.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 22:17 #14849Senior Member

Posts: 57Bob as you know I'm new to the Chicago area. Should I visit Chinatown for the first time now or wait until you get this up and operational?! I think in the short term your business idea should at least be able to cover a lease and insurance. I hope this becomes a reality for both of you.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 21:35 #14848Senior Member

Posts: 341Belmont
Oh yeah, she does. Solid, too. Michelle.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 21:27 #14847Senior Member

Posts: 1255Money
Yes and no on the money. We will work out an arrangement. I expect to get it back fairly quickly. I'm sensing you want in on the ground floor? (LOL). I'll probably raise some capital to do this, some of mine, some of hers, maybe other capital. Finance / Venture Capital is actually my day job. So money is not a big issue. We will also start pretty small to limit the risks. And the business plan will need to be really tight. It might not appear that way, but I'm a pretty frugal guy and she's an insanely frugal woman. In five months I've purchased at least 60 massages from her at several different places. She never ever accepted a tip from me. I've spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. I'd rather she got the money than some spa owner. I'll actually be saving money.
Actually, her big thing is charity. So we are going to add various ways to give money to various things. No we're not going to get rich in dollar terms. Maybe rich in karma.
Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 21:12 #14846Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yes.
Lebruno, we must be mind channeling. L was telling me today she wanted massage rooms in the Tea house. I nix'd it because I know what would happen. Her point is the girls would come if they thought they could make money. She said the two things the motivate a Chinese girl are men and money. So I scaled it back to neck / shoulder massages. For tips. Maybe $5 for 5 minutes. But its a tip so its voluntary.
It's a way to create some social interaction. Conversation. And if the guy and girl hit it off, they can become friends. Also, authentic tea, things to eat. I'll build a decent website that provides resources and education.
Anyway, we're on the same page. Thanks again. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 20:15 #14845Senior Member

Posts: 1164I hope it works out, Bob
You have some interesting ideas. Probably one thing you would want to make sure of is that no massage 'providers' start using the place as somewhere to set up meetings with customers. The cops might not be able to bust you if it happens, but they could definitely decide to make your business life miserable if they thought it was being used for such purposes. Beyond that, find yourself a good Web guru who can help you get noticed online, as a good web page is pretty much a necessity these days. Also, make sure 'L' talks the place up to all her Chinese friends and see if there are any Chinese-language papers that serve Chinatown / Chicago that you could advertise in. Hell, even a decent story announcing the "Grand Opening of 'L's' Tea House" would give you a nice start to building your business. Not sure I'll ever get to Chinatown to enjoy it if you open, but it sounds like a good idea, so good luck.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 19:30 #14844Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Ivy at Belmont
Had a dream about going to my favorite place. Sarah was off so chose one of the girls at the front desks. She has pretty face, mid 20's, great ass and small tits.
My sexth sense told me to come later when one of the regulars are available but my balls were about to burst if I decided to wait. Massage was sub par. With little to no teasing. No roaming allowed.
On the flip went straight to stroking mechanically. Did not take a single piece off and when I asked why she kept saying that "I am shy".
Even though we did not discuss about tip, I gave a hint that I can give a little more if she gets naked but it didn't work either.
Finally after 10 minutes I unloaded everything. My first bad experience at Belmont so far.
I told her. Don't be shy from next time when I was about to leave. Tipped. 4 standard for HJ.
Any one of you know whether the girl with huge tits at the desk offers massage? What is her name?
-SF.













Reply With Quote




