Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 40013
-
04-12-16 12:12 #14843Banned Member

Posts: 250Pilsen /18th Street
Sad to hear this place is closed. Nice low key place but the neighborhood is changing. The girls were always good to very good. I met one Latina named "Sonya" here (I also ran into her at an asian spa on Archer) who was awesome and a lot of fun. I don't think Sonya is in the game anymore. The thing I learned about thicker Latinas is that they kind of like to get manhandled and often get turned on when you are a little rough, especially with their big ol' titties. I met a girl here who loved it when I slapped her tits and lightly bit her nipples. I wish there were more Latina places in Chicago with extensive menus.
-
04-12-16 10:52 #14842Senior Member

Posts: 82Le
Typically, LE would only carry their badge, I'd, and a credit card and / or cash for lunch. They normally don't carry personal items with them for various reasons.
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 09:25 #14841Senior Member

Posts: 518Funny, but what would stop LE from bringing their own insurance card? LOL.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
In all honesty, I've had a girl ask about insurance before as well.
-
04-12-16 08:11 #14840Senior Member

Posts: 56Pilsen spa on 18th?
A while back I dreamt I went to a spa, ring the door, paid. 5 for a half and requested a hot towel. I dreamt I got naked and sat on the table. The big chested latina MILF came in and I asked her to come her and I immediately started to lightly stroke her body and I was at full attention.
She asked what I wanted. I said everything! She said, I'll be right back. She went and locked some doors and came back in and I began undressing her. I was on a short lunch break and didn't have much time. She wasn't a big girl, but she wasn't fit either. She seem to get turned on by the fact that I wanted it so much.
I dreamt I kissed her chest and nipples and played with her pussy and then told her to get on the table. She handed my the cover and I decided for some nuru action. I then began to rub mr. Happy up and down her wet slot while playing with her boobs. I really think I could of did it raw dog, but I wasn't going to. (in hindsight, I thought, how many other guys are doing this. I could catch something).
Then my work phone ring. I began to get instructions on my next assignment and motioned for her to give me head. So I'm standing there talking to my manager and she puts the cover on and starts blowing me while I was on the phone. I got off and my lunch was cut short so I asked if I could cof. She said okay. She pulled the cover off and put some oil on mr. Happy and began to stroke him with me looking down on her. Mr. Happy right on her chin. When I popped, she moved from her chin and it went all over her chest. I asked for an alchol spray bottle and we cleaned up.
I dreamt I drove by this place earlier this week and it was no longer there. I dreamt her name was alex. Her headgame was weak, but I enjoyed the willingness to participate.
I also dreamt I went there a second time about 2 weeks later and pulled a young lady name brenda. She was a spinner.
I did the same thing as before naked on the table etc. She left and came back and put the cover on. She lay on the table and I played with the lady parts. She seemed to be enjoying it, so I asked her if she would cum. She faked it. So I began mish while standing, then mish on the table then criss cross legs asked for head. Her headgame was great! Then doggy. She moan and I was about to finish but the doorbell ring. She was the only one there. She got up and put her clothes on the answer the door. And came back and I said let me finish on your face. She said no, I said on your chest. So she got on her knees and stroked me off on her chest. It was great!
I need to find these women. Does anyone have their numbers? Or know where they are working now? Please pm me.
Thanks,
-
04-12-16 08:08 #14839Banned Member

Posts: 4190Bob, you will give her money to help her start her business?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 07:08 #14838Senior Member

Posts: 142Bob, sounds like a good idea. A social club where people could actually make new friends. From a cash flow perspective think you will need to offer other service than just tea, It might be hard to make money just with just tea, unless you offered something else. I would be interested. In the mean time, if L wants to introduce some of her friends, I would meet you in Chinatown.
Chezbone.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 01:36 #14837Senior Member

Posts: 570Great idea!
Think its a pretty cool business idea. Perhaps it could be a hang out place that serves authentic Chinese tea and also gives a foot massage or a shoulder / neck rub. That way it won't have any risks that may be associated with full body massages. I'd love to hang out in a place like that. Good luck with your efforts.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 00:12 #14836Senior Member

Posts: 1255We're still trying to figure it out.
So the background is L is a traditional Chinese woman. Actually, I've fallen for her big time. So I'm trying to help her start her own business and I'll fund her in the background. After a few different ideas we were talking about a Tea House. Sort of the Chinese equivalent of a Coffee Shop. In a traditional Tea House, Chinese men hang out and smoke and Play Mah Jong. Don't want that. Instead to idea is to create a sort of meeting place. In Chinatown there are tons of young women that want to meet men. They don't really venture out and they have no good way to meet guys in the United States. And there are American guys that want to meet women. Hopefully nice guys that just want a social interaction.
Place would serve coffee, tea, small plates or desserts. It would have WIFI so folks could hang out. Definitely a way to allow folks to meet using WeChat. The key to success would be for BOTH Chinese women and American guys wanting to visit. And to make sure everybody enjoys themselves and nothing bad happens to anybody.
So its intended to be a storefront retail establishment. Maybe a place you can take your favorite masseuse. Maybe a place you meet for a short term relationship. Maybe a place you can meet your soul-mate.
But my friend is traditional, so its not intended to be a nasty place. It needs to be a place a young Chinese woman would enjoy and feel safe in. I do think it needs to have things that would help people understand each other. A real cross cultural experience. Maybe entertainment. Open daytime and nighttime.
This is still in the idea stage. But mostly, I want my friend to have a business and to be happy. Bob.
Originally Posted by HottieHunter42
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 23:06 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 152I'd be interested. Sounds like a great idea. Would love to meet some new friends and see what happens.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 21:57 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 499Bob, I am wondering if we can start with a 3 plus 3 or 4 + 4 type of small group and do lunch or something. With you and L that is another two girls or three girls and 2 or 3 of us of your choosing. Let us see how it goes.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Is it for any long term or short term hook ups? That may make a difference as to who signs up for it.
I like your idea and willingness to take the initiative.
-
04-11-16 21:49 #14833Senior Member

Posts: 499I do not know any specifics about this, but I wonder if we look up some massage place in Latina heavy neighborhoods, may be the chances of finding them are more. If we want to do some research, which areas should be focus on?
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]
I thought the stone park / melrose park area is one (like where Louie's is and surrounding areas) but what about Chicago proper?
-
04-11-16 21:23 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 1255Developing Relationships. Tea House Social Club
My friend "L" and I had an inspiration. And it relates to what you are saying. We are thinking of opening a little Tea House in Chinatown. Maybe BYOB as well. The idea is that I've had several of "L"s friends ask my to introduce them to American "Boys". And I know several guys that want to meet Chinese girls. We're still working on the details. But it would be a cool place to use WeChat to meet people. Buy a girl a cup of tea and send your WeChat I'd. Still at the idea phase. But it might be a fun experiment. More later if the idea gets any traction. Interested in any market input from you guys as well. Bob.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 20:02 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 223Harlem
Harlem just N of Touhy.
I think new place, was being advertised last week but don't see anything up on CL or BP, anyways very clean place and sweetheart Korean angel very sensual massage. 8. door fee left average tip
Would recommend and will return myself.
-
04-11-16 13:25 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 82Latinas
I've notice the same thing, with such a large Hispanic population here in Chicago why aren't there any good Latina providers? It could rival some of the European competitors in this area.
Originally Posted by Acls15
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 12:18 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 129Man after returning from south Florida I'm not sure I can go back to an AMP for a few months. Service and talent was unreal. We have a huge amount of Latinas in Chicago why are t there a ton of Latina spas all over the Chicago land area? Seems like the Asians and Euros are the slick ones who have the system down to a T with rotation and know how.












Reply With Quote





