Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #651

    Just got ripped off by 608-770-9174

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/15339888

    What a joke. She was a young girl and I shouldn't have let take the $ before we started. It was only 1. But this really sucks. Somebody please get her back, I would be forever grateful to you! LOL damn.

  2. #650

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.
    I've seen "her" twice. The first time, she had me come to a decent incall hotel. After we got started, she told me that FS was not on the menu, but gave me an amazing BBBJ.

    Stupidly, I set up a second meeting, hoping for the full package. This time I was sent to an apartment. It was a different girl (same number) who looked hot enough, so I said eff it. Wound up paying too much for this girl to do nothing but a handie while her kid was outside in the cold banging on the door having just got off the bus.

    "Amanda" is a ripoff waiting to happen. Steer clear is my advice.

  3. #649

    Bra

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate? I don't quite get what a bra has to do with walking away.
    Both times after I gave the donation they went to get cover and I was left with there Bra. So all I can do is let other people know and laugh about it.

  4. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.
    Hmmmmm, I haven't seen that Amanda.

  5. #647

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.

  6. #646

    Bra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.

    A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.
    Care to elaborate? I don't quite get what a bra has to do with walking away.

  7. #645

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    I haven't seen her, haven't tried. I heard from her about two weeks ago that she moved into her own place. Any of you who visited that dank basement bedroom will be glad for her to hear that news.

    The way she said it made me think she meant she was now living alone, but I didn't clarify that. I was out of town at the time, trying to line something up for my return. She sounded open to it. But who knows, shit changes fast.

  8. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    Have been texting her and jade every day for at least two weeks. One response from Bailey saying she had some stuff to deal with. No response at all from Jade.

  9. #643

    Black padded Bra

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.

    Then you may get burned or fucked up.
    Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.

    A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.

  10. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    My last visit was a month ago and I've been gone a bit but trying to get ahold of her for the last 3 weeks without a response. Usually I would get something back from her. I sent a text just a few minutes ago but no response.

    I hope she is happy but damn I miss seeing her.

  11. #641

    Bailey

    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.

  12. #640

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about this. But now there are a few of us to know better than to call her now. Thanks for the heads up.

    I got ripped off once in Dallas, two girls, one took and counted the money while the other is in the bath room, she came out and I went in, it was then I heard what was the two of them running down the hallway but by the time I could follow then there were driving out the parking lot. Could have been worse, they could have taken my laptop, phone but I still remember and take precautions. This is a hobby based on some level of trust. One they will perform as discussed and we will pay them their fee. We have no place to go if we get ripped out in one way or another, we can't go to the cops! LOL.

    A hard lesson for sure but I've found more good then bad in my many many many years doing this.

    Good luck everyone and play safe while getting that pussy.
    So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.

  13. #639

    Ok Looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.
    They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.

    Then you may get burned or fucked up.

  14. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.
    Thanks for this review. Isn't that sad. To think of all the energy I waste researching, all the sifting and winnowing, to end up having some "ok looking" girl give me the run around and maybe jerk me off or let me cum in or on her.

  15. #637

    Beautiful Asian girl 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? She is on Backpage Escorts under Additonal Adds. I called last week and asks if she was in Madison. She said Sun Prairie and did I want to see her now, and we will have a very good time.

    I said I wasn't going to be in Madison untill 2 hours later and she hung up. Tried to call back went to VM and no call back. Any info would be great.

    On a side note Lexi (who was talked about on here) is gone from Reflexology Station in McFarland.
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape