Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    So you saw Mercedes out and about. Too bad she dissed you. Hehehe.

    Fishdude.
    If it was Mercedes some lucky shit is getting some nice ass attached to a nice woman. I always enjoyed my time with her.

  2. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, I was was out and about being a really good citizen instead of the sick fuck I really am. Who would have though I would run into MIA. I don't mean a girl named, Mia, I mean a Missing In Action provider. One of the best providers to ever grace my face surfaced as a civilian. I tried to catch her eye, but either she noticed me at some point and decided not to look, or she was concentrating so hard on what she was doing that she really didn't see me. I couldn't take it any more, so I got out my business card, approached her and her significant other and said, "Excuse me, is your last name 'INSERT NAME HERE. ' I talked to you a couple of years ago about 'INSERT BOGUS BUSINESS VENTURE HERE. ' I don't know if you're still interested or not, but you can call me if you like. " I smile at significant other as though I'm inviting him as well, nod to provider and walk. Provider looks at me like I've slapped her. Too bad. I don't think she'll call me, but it was great to see her. I really miss her.

    A lot of people complain that the selection out here just aint what it used to be, and the day she pulled the plug on her business, that became a truer statement than you could imagine. She was a real dream come true. Apparently out of the life, out of the business, and out of the public eye, for the most part. Good for her, but bad for us.

    Coochie (a mass of horny nastalgia) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    So you saw Mercedes out and about. Too bad she dissed you. Hehehe.

    Fishdude.

  3. #653

    Here's to the Dearly Departed

    Well guys, I was was out and about being a really good citizen instead of the sick fuck I really am. Who would have though I would run into MIA. I don't mean a girl named, Mia, I mean a Missing In Action provider. One of the best providers to ever grace my face surfaced as a civilian. I tried to catch her eye, but either she noticed me at some point and decided not to look, or she was concentrating so hard on what she was doing that she really didn't see me. I couldn't take it any more, so I got out my business card, approached her and her significant other and said, "Excuse me, is your last name 'INSERT NAME HERE. ' I talked to you a couple of years ago about 'INSERT BOGUS BUSINESS VENTURE HERE. ' I don't know if you're still interested or not, but you can call me if you like. " I smile at significant other as though I'm inviting him as well, nod to provider and walk. Provider looks at me like I've slapped her. Too bad. I don't think she'll call me, but it was great to see her. I really miss her.

    A lot of people complain that the selection out here just aint what it used to be, and the day she pulled the plug on her business, that became a truer statement than you could imagine. She was a real dream come true. Apparently out of the life, out of the business, and out of the public eye, for the most part. Good for her, but bad for us.

    Coochie (a mass of horny nastalgia) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/15339888

    What a joke. She was a young girl and I shouldn't have let take the $ before we started. It was only 1. But this really sucks. Somebody please get her back, I would be forever grateful to you! LOL damn.
    Sorry for your loss. Its a s&ty thing to happen and a hard lesson to learn. Please give us the rest of the story.

    Curious to know if she is the girl in the photos. I think I was a post a few days ago with those pics looking, she was looking for a Joe college kind of guy she was specific in what she was looking for I wonder if she forum him LOL.

  5. #651

    Just got ripped off by 608-770-9174

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/15339888

    What a joke. She was a young girl and I shouldn't have let take the $ before we started. It was only 1. But this really sucks. Somebody please get her back, I would be forever grateful to you! LOL damn.

  6. #650

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.
    I've seen "her" twice. The first time, she had me come to a decent incall hotel. After we got started, she told me that FS was not on the menu, but gave me an amazing BBBJ.

    Stupidly, I set up a second meeting, hoping for the full package. This time I was sent to an apartment. It was a different girl (same number) who looked hot enough, so I said eff it. Wound up paying too much for this girl to do nothing but a handie while her kid was outside in the cold banging on the door having just got off the bus.

    "Amanda" is a ripoff waiting to happen. Steer clear is my advice.

  7. #649

    Bra

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate? I don't quite get what a bra has to do with walking away.
    Both times after I gave the donation they went to get cover and I was left with there Bra. So all I can do is let other people know and laugh about it.

  8. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.
    Hmmmmm, I haven't seen that Amanda.

  9. #647

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.
    I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073

    It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".

    And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.

  10. #646

    Bra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.

    A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.
    Care to elaborate? I don't quite get what a bra has to do with walking away.

  11. #645

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    I haven't seen her, haven't tried. I heard from her about two weeks ago that she moved into her own place. Any of you who visited that dank basement bedroom will be glad for her to hear that news.

    The way she said it made me think she meant she was now living alone, but I didn't clarify that. I was out of town at the time, trying to line something up for my return. She sounded open to it. But who knows, shit changes fast.

  12. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    Have been texting her and jade every day for at least two weeks. One response from Bailey saying she had some stuff to deal with. No response at all from Jade.

  13. #643

    Black padded Bra

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.

    Then you may get burned or fucked up.
    Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.

    A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.

  14. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
    My last visit was a month ago and I've been gone a bit but trying to get ahold of her for the last 3 weeks without a response. Usually I would get something back from her. I sent a text just a few minutes ago but no response.

    I hope she is happy but damn I miss seeing her.

  15. #641

    Bailey

    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape