Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 16678
-
04-07-16 18:35 #643Senior Member

Posts: 199Black padded Bra
Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.
-
04-07-16 16:55 #642Senior Member

Posts: 663My last visit was a month ago and I've been gone a bit but trying to get ahold of her for the last 3 weeks without a response. Usually I would get something back from her. I sent a text just a few minutes ago but no response.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
I hope she is happy but damn I miss seeing her.
-
04-07-16 16:50 #641Senior Member

Posts: 124Bailey
Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
-
04-07-16 16:49 #640Senior Member

Posts: 137Amanda
So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 02:29 #639Senior Member

Posts: 2927Ok Looking?
They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
Then you may get burned or fucked up.
-
04-06-16 22:35 #638Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thanks for this review. Isn't that sad. To think of all the energy I waste researching, all the sifting and winnowing, to end up having some "ok looking" girl give me the run around and maybe jerk me off or let me cum in or on her.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 09:03 #637Senior Member

Posts: 199Beautiful Asian girl 23
I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.
She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.
We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.
-
03-20-16 14:15 #636Senior Member

Posts: 199Beautiful Asian girl 23
Has anyone tried her? She is on Backpage Escorts under Additonal Adds. I called last week and asks if she was in Madison. She said Sun Prairie and did I want to see her now, and we will have a very good time.
I said I wasn't going to be in Madison untill 2 hours later and she hung up. Tried to call back went to VM and no call back. Any info would be great.
On a side note Lexi (who was talked about on here) is gone from Reflexology Station in McFarland.
-
03-11-16 01:14 #635Banned Member

Posts: 16Yup
For sure go get that pussy!
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 12:56 #634Senior Member

Posts: 166LOL. That's a good one.
Originally Posted by HippityHop
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 11:43 #633Senior Member

Posts: 62Was wondering when someone was going to say something about that.
Originally Posted by HippityHop
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 07:34 #632Senior Member

Posts: 2927Better check it
She looks awful young so better check I'd, and if it checks go then go get some of this young pussy.
Originally Posted by GoodKarma
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 23:31 #631Senior Member

Posts: 130Christina
Anyone met this one to confirm? Feel free to pm. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stina/14906836.
Thanks.
GoodKarma.
-
03-08-16 12:35 #630Senior Member

Posts: 171I don't feel like doing a blow by blow. There were a lot of positives. But I left feeling like she really directed the action more than I usually like, so maybe I like the more submissive ones. Hehehe.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
Pm me for specifics if you want.
YMMV here.
Fd.
-
03-06-16 12:48 #629Senior Member

Posts: 961Oops! I read that wrong. You said you may repeat, not won't repeat. Still would love to hear details before I try to see her. She is actually in lacrosse now until March 16, according to a text from her last night.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





