Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 16686
-
04-08-16 21:29 #651Senior Member

Posts: 290Just got ripped off by 608-770-9174
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/15339888
What a joke. She was a young girl and I shouldn't have let take the $ before we started. It was only 1. But this really sucks. Somebody please get her back, I would be forever grateful to you! LOL damn.
-
04-08-16 08:44 #650Senior Member

Posts: 66Amanda
I've seen "her" twice. The first time, she had me come to a decent incall hotel. After we got started, she told me that FS was not on the menu, but gave me an amazing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Stupidly, I set up a second meeting, hoping for the full package. This time I was sent to an apartment. It was a different girl (same number) who looked hot enough, so I said eff it. Wound up paying too much for this girl to do nothing but a handie while her kid was outside in the cold banging on the door having just got off the bus.
"Amanda" is a ripoff waiting to happen. Steer clear is my advice.
-
04-08-16 08:28 #649Senior Member

Posts: 199Bra
Both times after I gave the donation they went to get cover and I was left with there Bra. So all I can do is let other people know and laugh about it.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 22:45 #648Senior Member

Posts: 137Hmmmmm, I haven't seen that Amanda.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 22:13 #647Senior Member

Posts: 2120Amanda
I'm pretty sure the reference is to this Amanda:
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nette/11700073
It gets interesting because there was a moment when that exact ad had a different phone number (not the 239 one). I asked the other one which number was preferred. Her answer made me think this was another case of multiple girls posting a single ad and sharing the phone. I was very close to seeing this other one. At one point, I asked about the pics. She said they were her, but old. She'd put on a "few pounds. " Who the fuck knows what that means. So I offered to meet first to see for myself. She said, "That's not how it works. ".
And I stopped interacting with her. I don't really care "how it works. " I care to be reasonable and honest. And I'm not so gullible as to expect them to believe me or reciprocate. But when they are obviously content to deceive and are that smug about it, that's a little too much even for my desperate ass.
-
04-07-16 22:06 #646Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bra?
Care to elaborate? I don't quite get what a bra has to do with walking away.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 22:05 #645Senior Member

Posts: 2120Bailey
I haven't seen her, haven't tried. I heard from her about two weeks ago that she moved into her own place. Any of you who visited that dank basement bedroom will be glad for her to hear that news.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
The way she said it made me think she meant she was now living alone, but I didn't clarify that. I was out of town at the time, trying to line something up for my return. She sounded open to it. But who knows, shit changes fast.
-
04-07-16 20:05 #644Senior Member

Posts: 961Have been texting her and jade every day for at least two weeks. One response from Bailey saying she had some stuff to deal with. No response at all from Jade.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 18:35 #643Senior Member

Posts: 199Black padded Bra
Seems like I have to be reminded every few years to just walk away. I do have a black padded bra if any one wants one it only cost me $100 and it smells nice.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
A few years ago I got a Bra, hand bag and pack of cigs for $150. That was in Sun Prairie as well.
-
04-07-16 16:55 #642Senior Member

Posts: 663My last visit was a month ago and I've been gone a bit but trying to get ahold of her for the last 3 weeks without a response. Usually I would get something back from her. I sent a text just a few minutes ago but no response.
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
I hope she is happy but damn I miss seeing her.
-
04-07-16 16:50 #641Senior Member

Posts: 124Bailey
Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.
-
04-07-16 16:49 #640Senior Member

Posts: 137Amanda
So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 02:29 #639Senior Member

Posts: 2927Ok Looking?
They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
Then you may get burned or fucked up.
-
04-06-16 22:35 #638Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thanks for this review. Isn't that sad. To think of all the energy I waste researching, all the sifting and winnowing, to end up having some "ok looking" girl give me the run around and maybe jerk me off or let me cum in or on her.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 09:03 #637Senior Member

Posts: 199Beautiful Asian girl 23
I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.
Originally Posted by Sunflower
[View Original Post]
We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.
She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.
We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.












Reply With Quote





