Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10385

    Mickey

    I don't have no reason to lie about how this woman looks now but too make a long story short her body is gone and it won't never come back. She still has a azz but it looks like you need a good 25 inches to reach her hole simply put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson21  [View Original Post]
    So, what I'm hearing is that she is way past her prime.

  2. #10384

    S. Love=Glennwoods Star services

    Oh that's simple, I use to hangout in the hotspots on Glenwood and one day she was in this one chick name Vicki room with me and she told me that she does it all. And I told her in a joking manner I like busting in a female 3rd whole she told me just give her $60 and we good to go. Keep in mind that in the past she used too see me on Glenwood all the time. So I guess she felt comfortable putting her business out like that for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    How'd you know she offers BBFS?

  3. #10383
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnerySgt  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a call told me to call her later be us she was Riverdale but didn't hit her back she send me available texts but I want to plow those jugs and paste everything up to the face LOL but she sound cool I was going to try her or Black Cherry this week end.

  4. #10382

  5. #10381
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4094  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/37109196

    Anyone see this chick? I have called and texted but no response. Thanks.
    Pictures are of a hottie named Kira. In MOSCOW.

  6. #10380
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanson21  [View Original Post]
    So, what I'm hearing is that she is way past her prime.
    Kind of sounds like Steven Jackson's last couple of years with the Falcons.

  7. #10379
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cutie/37766759

    Okay so at first I thought this was a joke but she's been posting every day this week never. Never seen her until a few days ago.

    Really like her body and looks cute in the face. Everytime I "text" her I get no response. Perhaps she's blind too?
    She was probably just wearing mittens and couldn't talk. LOL.

  8. #10378

    Nay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    This gal caught my eye. I found a couple comments, but no real info. She's got old reviews, but I can read the details. Anyone care to share info?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-see/37623143

    Thanks!
    I've seen her a few times. She's hot. Banging body too.

  9. #10377

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cutie/37766759

    Okay so at first I thought this was a joke but she's been posting every day this week never. Never seen her until a few days ago.

    Really like her body and looks cute in the face. Everytime I "text" her I get no response. Perhaps she's blind too?
    Just a typical backpage chic. Places an ad and never answers the phone or text. Then they talk about they're not making any money. Go figure. Another airhead with no business sense. Typical.

  10. #10376

    Wsw.

    Rode up Glenwood and found this white mix petite fat booty SW.

    Got her digits and call her and we meet up.

    She has an amazing petite body very lean and a booty on her.

    Does deepthroat with no hands and gagging a very hot and sloppy head game if that amaze you, she is very flexible and very obedient in how, what you want far as positions a real spinner.

    Dam a amazing body.

    Great attitude personality and she does no drugs.

    Attitude 7.

    Face 5 or 4.

    Body 8.

    Booty 9 to 7 judge urs left.

    Grip 8 or 7.

    Can take a pounding 8 or 9.

    Service 2.

    Tips? All on you.

    Sooo get out there and give it a spin.

    Pm me for digits.

    I use protection no matter what.

    To all mongers be safe.

    All in all had a wonderful experience.

  11. #10375

    Russian Babe

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/37109196

    Anyone see this chick? I have called and texted but no response. Thanks.

  12. #10374

    Deaf Chick?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cutie/37766759

    Okay so at first I thought this was a joke but she's been posting every day this week never. Never seen her until a few days ago.

    Really like her body and looks cute in the face. Everytime I "text" her I get no response. Perhaps she's blind too?

  13. #10373

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree S. Love is ugly in person her internet pictures makes her looks even more attractive than she truly is in real life. Nevertheless she'll take care of business and let you do all 3 BB with her if and only if she feels some type of way about you. I never had a session with her because of many contributing factors.
    How'd you know she offers BBFS?

  14. #10372
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney21  [View Original Post]
    Good day gentlemen, I was surfing BP and erotic mugshots and I noticed FIB Dee Dee has put up an ad underneath the alias Mickey. And here's my review on her; I was a regular for Mickey=Dee Dee for some yrs and yes she does have a knight in shining armour handler and no he doesn't get into her business. Too make a long story this chick is one of the coolest females too trick off with on FIB; so what's the problem? Well the problem is those pictures are incredibly old, Mickey is roughly 30 yrs of age vs 20 and also she's like 70 lbs more heavier! She has a whole lot a azz but dude it's so wide it literary gives the definition of the term wide load. You might of get mad if you was too pull up and to only see that the girl in the pictures put of so much weight.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-a-t/30947998
    So, what I'm hearing is that she is way past her prime.

  15. #10371

    Don't be fool by Mickey

    Good day gentlemen, I was surfing BP and erotic mugshots and I noticed FIB Dee Dee has put up an ad underneath the alias Mickey. And here's my review on her; I was a regular for Mickey=Dee Dee for some yrs and yes she does have a knight in shining armour handler and no he doesn't get into her business. Too make a long story this chick is one of the coolest females too trick off with on FIB; so what's the problem? Well the problem is those pictures are incredibly old, Mickey is roughly 30 yrs of age vs 20 and also she's like 70 lbs more heavier! She has a whole lot a azz but dude it's so wide it literary gives the definition of the term wide load. You might of get mad if you was too pull up and to only see that the girl in the pictures put of so much weight.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-a-t/30947998

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape