Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #10370

    S. Love=Glennwoods Star

    I completely agree S. Love is ugly in person her internet pictures makes her looks even more attractive than she truly is in real life. Nevertheless she'll take care of business and let you do all 3 BB with her if and only if she feels some type of way about you. I never had a session with her because of many contributing factors.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    She's "far from ugly"? Sure, there are uglier out there but that doesn't mean she isn't ugly. Nothing pretty about that face.

  2. #10369

  3. #10368

    Not ugly?

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a Glenwood local that branched out to tagged / Craigslist and backpage. She isn't ulgly though. Far from it in my opinion and especially compared to the other Glenwood chicks.
    She's "far from ugly"? Sure, there are uglier out there but that doesn't mean she isn't ugly. Nothing pretty about that face.

  4. #10367
    I booked a session, drove an hour to her place, and she cancelled on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigsqueeze  [View Original Post]
    This gal caught my eye. I found a couple comments, but no real info. She's got old reviews, but I can read the details. Anyone care to share info?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-see/37623143

    Thanks!

  5. #10366

    Roxy

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...andin/28604186

    I've seen Roxy many times over the years. Always has a great attitude and doesn't watch the clock. Qv used to be. 5 now it's. 65. Easy 2 call system to an okay notel. CBJ, mish, k9, cg, rcg, she's pretty flexible and takes a pounding with no complaints.

  6. #10365
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJilzar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on s. Love or know where I can find some info or reviews on her service I really would like to smash but I just need some inside info or some reviews, will be really great full.
    Saw her a long time ago. She's a freak. But her room's always a mess and I read something on the other site about questionable hygiene.

  7. #10364

    Naomi / Bunny

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...proof/37786006

    Worst session ever. She turned rude as soon as I gave her the donation for a hh. Refused to do anything, and all I was expecting was a CBJ, mish, k9 and I'm out. Counted my losses and left 5 minutes in to the session.

  8. #10363

    Glenwood

    Quote Originally Posted by ParrotReborn  [View Original Post]
    I know all about this bird, she is an Eastside local but sometimes posts on Southside.

    Nothing special about her, she changes names often and is the girl in a pics. A dark skinned thick chick, ugly face and a fat black booty. Backdoor greek is on the menu also.

    Her rates are low, 40 specials she may be a dead fish. Good for a pump and go.

    I only saw her once before, I nutted on her shirt and she got pissed off.
    She is definitely a Glenwood local that branched out to tagged / Craigslist and backpage. She isn't ulgly though. Far from it in my opinion and especially compared to the other Glenwood chicks.

  9. #10362

    Local bird

    Quote Originally Posted by BenJilzar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on s. Love or know where I can find some info or reviews on her service I really would like to smash but I just need some inside info or some reviews, will be really great full.
    I know all about this bird, she is an Eastside local but sometimes posts on Southside.

    Nothing special about her, she changes names often and is the girl in a pics. A dark skinned thick chick, ugly face and a fat black booty. Backdoor greek is on the menu also.

    Her rates are low, 40 specials she may be a dead fish. Good for a pump and go.

    I only saw her once before, I nutted on her shirt and she got pissed off.

  10. #10361
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJilzar  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on s. Love or know where I can find some info or reviews on her service I really would like to smash but I just need some inside info or some reviews, will be really great full.
    I read a review somewhere (I think here) that said she's digusting. In a bad way.

  11. #10360

    ISO INFO. Nay in Jackson?

    This gal caught my eye. I found a couple comments, but no real info. She's got old reviews, but I can read the details. Anyone care to share info?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t-see/37623143

    Thanks!

  12. #10359

    Brittney

    Does she do qv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Friday. Its the girl in the pics but she looks WAY better in the pics to be honest. She was at a rundown motel off Wesley Chapel and I was kind of surprised she was at.

    That location. I texted her and asked if she was GFE, she said no. I told her have a nice day, she quickly responded with yes she is now. The performance was lack luster. The bbj was okay but rushed. She put the cover on, went to k9. Not tight at all but got wet. I lift her up from the bed as well which was fun. She followed directions well enough, and finished in.

    Missionary. $/ hlf. She got on the phone with her pimp right after and told him that we were done and how much I gave. Never experienced that before. Probably won't repeat. I.

    Would rather have Blair for the same price safer location and better service if I'm in the mood for a white spinner.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/37407249

  13. #10358

    Brittney

    " does she do qv? Thinking about trying her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trex77  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Friday. Its the girl in the pics but she looks WAY better in the pics to be honest. She was at a rundown motel off Wesley Chapel and I was kind of surprised she was at.

    That location. I texted her and asked if she was GFE, she said no. I told her have a nice day, she quickly responded with yes she is now. The performance was lack luster. The bbj was okay but rushed. She put the cover on, went to k9. Not tight at all but got wet. I lift her up from the bed as well which was fun. She followed directions well enough, and finished in.

    Missionary. $/ hlf. She got on the phone with her pimp right after and told him that we were done and how much I gave. Never experienced that before. Probably won't repeat. I.

    Would rather have Blair for the same price safer location and better service if I'm in the mood for a white spinner.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-now/37407249

  14. #10357

    S. love

    Does anyone have any info on s. Love or know where I can find some info or reviews on her service I really would like to smash but I just need some inside info or some reviews, will be really great full.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #10356
    Quote Originally Posted by LordNero  [View Original Post]
    Never saw her, not my type, she's been renting it out for 10 years and her rates are too high.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape