Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    So you got cash and dashed? Or she lifted it from you during a session? Did her pimp jump you? Details please.
    Cash and dash. Sorry about the poor details just feel foolish.

  2. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her I trusted her. Bad move as she took $200 from me. I m an idiot. When will I learn?
    So you got cash and dashed? Or she lifted it from you during a session? Did her pimp jump you? Details please.

  3. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    You really need to give a LOT more information with that kind of post! I've been trying to see her for weeks, so I'd really like to know what's up.
    I had seen her I trusted her. Bad move as she took $200 from me. I m an idiot. When will I learn?

  4. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see her. I had texted her once several days ago, got no response and wrote her off. All of a sudden, the other morning I get a text from her. I set something up for a couple hours later. You got to jump that pussy when it's calling you! She did seem to be getting over a cold.

    Pretty good experience with a somewhat out of the ordinary provider. I would probably repeat. I would say GFEish.

    Fishdude.
    What was out of the ordinary? What was GFE and what wasn't? It must not have been great if you may not repeat. She told me she was GFE, but of course they all say that.

  5. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    You really need to give a LOT more information with that kind of post! I've been trying to see her for weeks, so I'd really like to know what's up.

  6. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Hey cracker you should try Thea than you can be stood up by all the regular posters!

    I've not dipped my toe in the pool lately I've been out of town a lot and poor timing.

    I love those long legs of hers they go right to heaven LOL.

    Did you talk service and price?

    Sorry to hear about you problems. It's a frustrating sport were in for sure.
    Oh I have tried Thea. Wasn't sure I wanted to even post that one. She stood me up and then threatened to send someone down to kill me if I contacted her again. Almost worse than getting robbed.

    I did talk service and price with Jennifer at the meet and greet. She wouldn't talk service at all on the phone. I will share via pm.

  7. #620

    Frisked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    Can you elaborate? Thanks.

  8. #619

    100 Percent right

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see her. I had texted her once several days ago, got no response and wrote her off. All of a sudden, the other morning I get a text from her. I set something up for a couple hours later. You got to jump that pussy when it's calling you! She did seem to be getting over a cold.

    Pretty good experience with a somewhat out of the ordinary provider. I would probably repeat. I would say GFEish.

    Fishdude.
    Good pussy is in demand so as Fish says when it calls, drop whatever you are doing and go get that pussy.

  9. #618

    I texted her, then several days later I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!
    I was lucky enough to see her. I had texted her once several days ago, got no response and wrote her off. All of a sudden, the other morning I get a text from her. I set something up for a couple hours later. You got to jump that pussy when it's calling you! She did seem to be getting over a cold.

    Pretty good experience with a somewhat out of the ordinary provider. I would probably repeat. I would say GFEish.

    Fishdude.

  10. #617

    Amanad

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    What was her donation??
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?

  11. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!
    Hey cracker you should try Thea than you can be stood up by all the regular posters!

    I've not dipped my toe in the pool lately I've been out of town a lot and poor timing.

    I love those long legs of hers they go right to heaven LOL.

    Did you talk service and price?

    Sorry to hear about you problems. It's a frustrating sport were in for sure.

  12. #615

    Good pussy and ass

    Now this is not for everyone! She is not cheap, but what you see is what you get. Pics are accurate. I have seen her twice. Pussy is tight and sweet. When she opened the door I could not wait to lick and suck her pussy and sweet ass. I may get the chance to see her during this visit. So, if you want some real good pussy and ass, then go get it. Tell her that I recommended her pussy and ass. As I always say, go get this pussy.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13030403

  13. #614

    Let it come to you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!
    Dude, she was not sick the first time. She probably made it up because she did not want to see you at that time for whatever reason. You should have gone over and got that pussy. Avoid the meet and greet. The first time you see her you should be getting the pussy. She wants the $ and you want the pussy. She is too young to have dementia. Now next time go get that pussy!

  14. #613

    Jennifer

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nifer/14574824

    I did a meet and greet with this girl on Friday and we set up a date for late afternoon on Monday. I knew she had a bad memory since she forgot about our meeting and I had to waste an hour meeting with her. So on Monday morning I text her and remind her about our meeting later that day. She said she remembered and she would be ready. About 2 hours before our date I texted her, just in case she forgot. No response. I texted her several times right up until the time we were supposed to meet and never got any responses. So I guess I'm still unable to actually get someone to see me. Two hours later she texts me and said she had a cold and was really sick. Whatever! On Tuesday I text her to see how she was doing and she said better and I should come see her. I told her I had no interest in seeing her when she wasn't 100 percent and I didn't want to get sick either. She said she was already 100 percent and I shouldn't worry about it. Wow! She bounces back really fast. She says she is moving on Thursday so if I wanted to see her if needed to do it before then. I'm passing because of timing. I would recommend her though. She is pretty petite with a banging body. Seems to have a nice personally also. Not the prettiest girl around but nice looking.

    After she stood me up I set up a date with lacey and of course she stood me up again!

  15. #612

    Tattoo

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-treat/9785217

    So this is Summer / Lacey in the video? I don't believe I've ever saw her face in her ads before.
    There's a tattoo on the right hip in the video. Hard to tell in the pics if there's a tattoo to confirm. Either way, girl in pic or video seems like a winner. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape