Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1636

    Talked with her for a while

    And got a lot of info and a few pics. Looks nice, early twenties, a little chunky, big ass. She was looking for like 100 for an hour, no anal, everything else ok. She disappeared on me after intel was gathered. I think legit and probably a decent time. Seemed hard up to pay some bills. There was a better one yesterday though named Amber that was hitting ads. If you get a hit from her, pursue it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.
    .

  2. #1635
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Rat,

    Is this the one you saw?
    She is spam, you'll get another email stating that your reply was all junked up and she'll send you another email address then spam the carp out of you.

  3. #1634

    Noelle?

    Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.

  4. #1633

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Not the same girl the one I saw she has fake boobs so it looked like atleast idk. I'll see if I can get s pic.
    Rat,

    Is this the one you saw?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  5. #1632

    Anyone know this one

    She answered my ad, gave name as Rockelle in Providence. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  6. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    She is hitting my ads with a new name S. Spencer. Says she can host now. Might try her again.
    She hit mine last week with the same name. It was my first time posting an ad on CL, and if you're specific about what you're looking for it seems to be the way to go. You still have to weed through the spam, but it wasn't all that difficult.

    I found her to be intelligent and nice if you treat her well. I didn't have any problems with agreements being changed because I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. She doesn't send face pics because of the nature of her job, not for any other reason. She doesn't like to kiss, which is my biggest issue with most providers in the hobby. I understand why, but it's something I'd really appreciate.

    I'd probably repeat.

  7. #1630

    She is stilll out there

    She is hitting my ads with a new name S. Spencer. Says she can host now. Might try her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    I would luv to dream about this one, if someone is willing to PM how to reach.

    Many Thanks.

  8. #1629

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.
    Don't know if that's her. That post said she settled for $ this girl wanted $$$ and wasn't budging and also said she didn't host. So needless to say there were no further negotiations.

  9. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.
    Thanks. Not the same girl the one I saw she has fake boobs so it looked like atleast idk. I'll see if I can get s pic.

  10. #1627

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille123  [View Original Post]
    If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.
    Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.

  11. #1626

    Lin / Asian / E Greenwich

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille123  [View Original Post]
    If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.
    I would luv to dream about this one, if someone is willing to PM how to reach.

    Many Thanks.

  12. #1625

    Tips

    I've only had luck with locking down one UTR on CLCE in the last 3 months. The last month has been spam more than ever and real posts get flagged.

    The UTR finally left the hobby.

    Is there any website that archives CLCE posts ASAP before they get taken down?

    Can anyone offer tips for a newbie?

  13. #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.
    If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.

  14. #1623

    Legit

    But she is most definitely not 23, closer to 40. There is talk about her on here, take a look back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.

  15. #1622

    Lin

    If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape