Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3436
-
03-10-16 11:36 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 465Talked with her for a while
And got a lot of info and a few pics. Looks nice, early twenties, a little chunky, big ass. She was looking for like 100 for an hour, no anal, everything else ok. She disappeared on me after intel was gathered. I think legit and probably a decent time. Seemed hard up to pay some bills. There was a better one yesterday though named Amber that was hitting ads. If you get a hit from her, pursue it.
.
Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 11:20 #1635Senior Member

Posts: 126She is spam, you'll get another email stating that your reply was all junked up and she'll send you another email address then spam the carp out of you.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 06:21 #1634Senior Member

Posts: 90Noelle?
Has anyone have any info on girl from Pawtucket / CF who name comes across as Noelle? Thanks.
-
03-09-16 14:08 #1633Senior Member

Posts: 289Is this her?
Rat,
Originally Posted by Ratatouille123
[View Original Post]
Is this the one you saw?
-
03-09-16 09:30 #1632Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone know this one
She answered my ad, gave name as Rockelle in Providence. Anyone know her?
-
03-09-16 08:27 #1631Senior Member

Posts: 85She hit mine last week with the same name. It was my first time posting an ad on CL, and if you're specific about what you're looking for it seems to be the way to go. You still have to weed through the spam, but it wasn't all that difficult.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
I found her to be intelligent and nice if you treat her well. I didn't have any problems with agreements being changed because I didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. She doesn't send face pics because of the nature of her job, not for any other reason. She doesn't like to kiss, which is my biggest issue with most providers in the hobby. I understand why, but it's something I'd really appreciate.
I'd probably repeat.
-
03-08-16 19:23 #1630Senior Member

Posts: 465She is stilll out there
She is hitting my ads with a new name S. Spencer. Says she can host now. Might try her again.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 08:12 #1629Senior Member

Posts: 578Maybe
Don't know if that's her. That post said she settled for $ this girl wanted $$$ and wasn't budging and also said she didn't host. So needless to say there were no further negotiations.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 22:37 #1628Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks. Not the same girl the one I saw she has fake boobs so it looked like atleast idk. I'll see if I can get s pic.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 16:25 #1627Senior Member

Posts: 289Legit
Her pics are posted in post # 1551 I believe.
Originally Posted by Ratatouille123
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 16:10 #1626Senior Member

Posts: 289Lin / Asian / E Greenwich
I would luv to dream about this one, if someone is willing to PM how to reach.
Originally Posted by Ratatouille123
[View Original Post]
Many Thanks.
-
03-07-16 02:28 #1625Regular Member

Posts: 10Tips
I've only had luck with locking down one UTR on CLCE in the last 3 months. The last month has been spam more than ever and real posts get flagged.
The UTR finally left the hobby.
Is there any website that archives CLCE posts ASAP before they get taken down?
Can anyone offer tips for a newbie?
-
03-06-16 23:39 #1624Senior Member

Posts: 78If you have a pic send it to me through pm. I recently met an Asian in providence but idk if it's a different name.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 23:33 #1623Senior Member

Posts: 465Legit
But she is most definitely not 23, closer to 40. There is talk about her on here, take a look back.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 13:46 #1622Senior Member

Posts: 578Lin
If anyone has come across a 23 year old Asian on CL with the name Lin on her emails please pm me I'm looking to verify if she's legit.








Reply With Quote





