Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 3436
-
03-31-16 15:26 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 27West Warwick 22-23 Posting on see-list.
Saw the post a few times, sends pic via text (I deleted mine quickly), looks like a thick girl, too much make-p in pic, but not bad. Texting was very erratic, usual routine. Are you LEO question. Sends you to neighborhood, in Arctic st begins w / an "O". Got there, waiting for the nod to come in, lots of unusual activity, she took too long to text and then a car w /2 squirelly looking dudes puls right up behind me and that was it. She CALLS me, about 10 minutes later, barely coherent, telling me to come back etc. I passed. Got a couple more texts back. That was enough for me to move on. Quoted 80 for full service, but never got further than the quote, also didn't give me a name despite asking.
My money. I'd stay away.
-
03-30-16 17:27 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 119Thanks for the info I didn't get the full pic. Only emailed a couple times then she was gone but I'm a sick bastard and if I can find one good thing about a girl even if the rest is bad ill still go. Hell when I was in college I had a really not so good looking girl some said she was homely that I used to bang but she had the nicest damn boobs with great nips LOL.
Originally Posted by Fun0410
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 13:10 #1664Senior Member

Posts: 476Landlord
Very difficult to know if the person she projects as her landlord is actually her landlord. Maybe he is her pimp. Verify the landlords name with the town records.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 09:43 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 289I call BS on this!!
& Cash isn't good enough, why?
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
Scam, scam, scam!!
-
03-30-16 09:14 #1662

Posts: 734This has scam written all over it
They say a pic tells a story and is worth a 1000 words. She doesn't need money for her landlord. She wants to scam you. Email her back and tell her you will deposit 500 into her landlord's account after she gives it all up and let me know how that works out for you!
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 07:03 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 210Kik kittykat98**4
Anyone try this chick out wants PayPal upfront to "landlord ".
-
03-29-16 19:28 #1660Regular Member

Posts: 20Email back on different address = spam?
Is it typical for females to answer your post with a email that request you to email them on a different address?
-
03-29-16 14:47 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 465Cynthia, god don't do it. LOL
I don't know if you have the whole photo? Damn, if you do, and still go see her, you are as sick as I. I have talked to her and have many photos. Not good is all I can say. Eww, not good. I have never seen her so I have nothing to report about abilities, can't help there.
Originally Posted by CtCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 09:41 #1658Senior Member

Posts: 289She looks decent, be curious to see a review if you see her.
Originally Posted by CtCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 08:38 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 119Should have been more specific she's 44 and said not far from westerly LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvEmHott
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 08:35 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 28944 is no where near Westerly LOL.
Originally Posted by CtCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 07:29 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 119Hit my ad
Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.
-
03-24-16 09:41 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 120This one hit me up
Anyone ever meet this one? She responded to one of my ads. Goes by the name of Tiffanny. Good, bad, safe, scammer etc. ?
-
03-22-16 01:17 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 81She hit my add about a month ago. Didn't have time to see her as I had allready made some other plans (PM for details) I was planning on seeing her when I get to town in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 01:02 #1652Senior Member

Posts: 1833Aliyah
She has hit a couple of my ads recently as well as posting her own. Asks for $100 for everything. Haven't partaken yet since so far it just ends up being a game of tag. Example, she replies 2 or 3 hours after you reply to her ad but now I no longer can play.
She prefers to text actually.
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5501488867.html
Looks like Spring today! - w4 m.
Well minus the nor eastor inch on the ground today looks alot like SPRING!
Its a beautuful day looking to meet somene today / tonight, I am fun and I am to please. If you can host then email me and we can set something up please not looking for endless email.
401-426-5144.Last edited by Horny As Hell; 03-22-16 at 01:03. Reason: add info









Reply With Quote





