Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14745

    Best KMP in Chicagoland

    In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #14744

    AMP Scene

    The AMP scene has been in a nosedive for quite some time. Anyone who hasn't noticed it simply isn't being honest, especially with themselves. Ridiculous tip demands / expectations, subpar massages, subpar extras. Perhaps the worst is negotiating a tip before anything has happened. That is a ridiculous premise, and one I just won't tolerate. A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service, and given AFTER the service is performed. The overeagerness, high school level puppy dog behavior, and weirdly devoted behavior to non-English speaking, Third World women because they will touch your pee pee is ridiculous. It is also destroying the price and the quality of the AMP experience. I don't need lessons in how to act, advice on taking a shower before I go, romance recommendations, or any of a host of items. I've been an adult for quite some time, and was taught how to act in the world by my father, who also knew how to behave.

    That said, I am the customer. While I treat whatever service person in whatever business they are in with respect and manners, it is on THEM to provide service to ME, not the other way around. I don't care about a masseuse's backstory, any more than I care about a server's story at a restaurant, the mechanic's story where I get the oil in my car changed, or that of the woman who cuts my hair. A masseuse can learn how to speak English, and learn about our culture and our way of doing things, since she's decided to be here. Otherwise, she can try another line of work, and I'll just try another place. To me, an AMP is supposed to be a pleasurable experience, vastly different than dining out, bowling, a movie, or karaoke night at a bar. I'm not there for dates or to find a lover, because I date women I can speak and communicate with and who share my values and culture, better known as American women.

    This isn't an addiction, a compulsion, or an obsession with me. It is simply what I said, a pleasurable experience. For the most part, over the last half year or so, it has declined dramatically. There are a few places I still go, but if the decline continues, or the places I go join in that decline, I'll simply stop and spend my money elsewhere. I grew up a long time ago, and I'm not in the habit of wasting my time and my money.

  3. #14743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Attitude And Hot Looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    RESPECT, kindness, and maturity level go a long way with me. I don't have the patience for most of the snotty youngsters that think they are such a gift to the AMP world. They need to get over themselves.
    Agreed totally. Although AMP's aren't my thing. It's rare to have a hot looking provider with a humble attitude. But they're out there.

  4. #14742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Sunflower

    I PM'd you. Then I found the place. So don't worry. Thanks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I was in the CT area and decided to give a new place a try. Hit Sunflower on Archer in hopes that I would get a therapist pictured in their ad. Nope, not even close. I got an older women and not physically attractive at all. Nice lady just not a looker. I was fully undressed and was uncovered when she came in. Massage was actually pretty good but there was no teasing or flip. I went for the half hour. After she wiped my back down I was told ok done. I did not push it because I just wasnt attracted to her at all so I left a small tip and got dressed. I do not plan on going back. I would rather get a good massage and leave happy or get a good massage from a more attractive therapist. Even if I do not leave happy a rub down from a cutie would make the experience that much nicer. The place was clean though and she did change the paper on the bed.

  5. #14741

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.
    I was in the CT area and decided to give a new place a try. Hit Sunflower on Archer in hopes that I would get a therapist pictured in their ad. Nope, not even close. I got an older women and not physically attractive at all. Nice lady just not a looker. I was fully undressed and was uncovered when she came in. Massage was actually pretty good but there was no teasing or flip. I went for the half hour. After she wiped my back down I was told ok done. I did not push it because I just wasnt attracted to her at all so I left a small tip and got dressed. I do not plan on going back. I would rather get a good massage and leave happy or get a good massage from a more attractive therapist. Even if I do not leave happy a rub down from a cutie would make the experience that much nicer. The place was clean though and she did change the paper on the bed.

  6. #14740
    RESPECT, kindness, and maturity level go a long way with me. I don't have the patience for most of the snotty youngsters that think they are such a gift to the AMP world. They need to get over themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.

  7. #14739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Different Strokes

    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    More does not always equal better. What's important to me is the attractiveness of the provider. What good is a 100 parlors if the women are old and ugly?

  8. #14738

    Attractiveness

    Most of the spas in Chicago specially the Asian, the therapist are very old you go in and you want to get out as soon as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    More does not always equal better. What's important to me is the attractiveness of the provider. What good is a 100 parlors if the women are old and ugly?

  9. #14737

    Quality not Quantity

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been hobbying all that long but I noticed that, over the last three years, according to one of USA's competitors, the AMP count in Chicago has gone from 69 to 89 to, currently, 106. I think Bob's on target with the competition thing. I discovered 3 new spas I had never heard of before Friday.
    More does not always equal better. What's important to me is the attractiveness of the provider. What good is a 100 parlors if the women are old and ugly?

  10. #14736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Angel Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    If anyone is interested they're Open for business.

  11. #14735
    Well yes I know if you go to the same places you probably would not have an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    I find the AMP scene fantastic right now. As good as it ever was.

    I never have issues with tip money and I pay standard fare.

    Sure some of the girls don't play, but I will still give them a small tip.

    I also hit many different spas all over so I am not limiting my experience to girls who I know.

    I love it right now.

  12. #14734

    AMP Scene

    I haven't been hobbying all that long but I noticed that, over the last three years, according to one of USA's competitors, the AMP count in Chicago has gone from 69 to 89 to, currently, 106. I think Bob's on target with the competition thing. I discovered 3 new spas I had never heard of before Friday.

  13. #14733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    AMP Scene

    I'm not sure if there's been a profound change or not. Many variables and many personalities. Plus, in last three months, I've spent 90% of my time with three Chinese women.

    As an example this last week one woman (I've actually fallen for her) rented a hotel / boarding house room in Chinatown and I spent the last five days in bed with her, eight hours a day. Like a honeymoon. Actually MUCH better than my honeymoon 40 years ago.

    That's not specifically relevant to the AMP question except as we look for another job for her, we talked about the different places and what a therapist is expected to do or not to do.

    She also explained the Chinese psyche to me. And the relationship between spa owners and the girls. Interesting. My friend (I told you be fore she had been celibate for 20 years) is strictly legit and has quit places where the owners pressure the girl to offer extras.

    The idea is the the owners have the "right" to insist that a girl please the customer, and since being in America is viewed as difficult and challenging, the girl is expected to do what's expected. So, most girls will eventually do things, if they are comfortable with the situation and feel safe. The manager is frequently offsite, with a camera monitoring the door. So the girl is either alone, or working with a partner. Many Chinese girls are recent immigrants with limited English. However, some are immigrants from cities like Hong Kong or Shanghai, and might, therefore have previously worked in parlor / brothels over there.

    What this leads to is what I suspect is quite disparate experiences for the customers, and, of course, uncertainty on both sides. So it's easy to get a woman who will not do extras. Also easy to get a woman who is a hustler. Those hustler women have the agenda of making the most money in the least amount of time, certainly not about making the customer pampered, relaxed, or happy. They do not think about repeat business.

    I think the situation may have been exacerbated lately. Among the Chinese, everybody and their brother wants to open a spa. So I think there are many new places springing up. I (suspect) there are only a fixed number of women who are willing to do extras, and the ones willing to do FS are the ones who were working in the business back in China. It should be noted many of these woman are in Apartments, vs AMPs. Substantially more lucrative for the girl. Meanwhile, I suspect business, in general is down. So a certain level of desperation sets in, so you get this illogical behavior with girls pressing for more tips, and tips agreed to up front.

    I think the question is how to improve your odds. Aside from being a regular with girls and places, you could ask guys like Confucius and DMichaels how they are so successful. In my case, (probably theirs as well) we've been doing this long enough to know what is acceptable Masseuse behavior, and what is not. I think a guy shows up nervous, uptight, etc. Sends a vibe that they are either LEO, or a newbie. The inexperienced girl will back off, to avoid trouble. The experienced girl will spot the guy's nervousness and extract the extra money for less service and less time. Its easy to say "relax" and feel confident / self-assured. But that's really important. Call them out is they are being greedy. Try to establish a relationship with the person, talk, joke. Learn Chinese (LOL). I can say my limited knowledge of Chinese, puts them at ease. Offer to massage them. ALWAYS come prepared with condoms. Its a travesty to lose out because you aren't prepared. Also, (as has been posted) if they do have a condom, its very possible that it has been recycled. If you have a pleasant time, make darn sure you tell her and get her WeChat information. You can positively guarantee she will go somewhere else. Tell her simply you want to see her again, even if she moves. If she likes you at all, she will gladly give out the information. So the next visit, the ice is broken.

    Other things to aim for are to see her on her day off. Most do not have cars. So take them places. Shopping. They have a shit-load of errands and you are really helping them out. By the second or third outing, she'll be cooking for you and hanging out in hotel rooms having sex all day. By the way, that's not always good. Evidently, I've been recognized in Chinatown with different women. Yesterday, as "L" and I went back to our bedroom, we passed the kitchen, four women eating at the table. I say hello (Ni Hao). I go into the bedroom, "L" goes to the bathroom. Loud chatter outside. "L" returns and says in Chinese "One of those girls knows you". "Go out and say hi". I'm thinking Oh shit, the Chickens have come home to roost. Since I'm already under the covers, I say "later". So I have no idea this girl was or what I did with her. But so far, I'm ok. My girl says "All Americans look alike to me! " So I'll probably tell her the girl was mistaken. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    I find the AMP scene fantastic right now. As good as it ever was.

    I never have issues with tip money and I pay standard fare.

    Sure some of the girls don't play, but I will still give them a small tip.

    I also hit many different spas all over so I am not limiting my experience to girls who I know.

    I love it right now.

  14. #14732

    AMP scene and greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This is a very good example of why the AMP scene is so bad these days. Pure greed.
    I find the AMP scene fantastic right now. As good as it ever was.

    I never have issues with tip money and I pay standard fare.

    Sure some of the girls don't play, but I will still give them a small tip.

    I also hit many different spas all over so I am not limiting my experience to girls who I know.

    I love it right now.

  15. #14731
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.
    I happened to stop there yesterday evening.

    A good massage but nothing else, not even a handshake.

    Tipped decently and most likely will not return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape