Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14323

    Sorry Senior.

    Query results on 'Bridgeport' return 3 posts in 2015. Don't know about yours, but my world changes in 12 months time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

  2. #14322
    Quote Originally Posted by PiratePrentice  [View Original Post]
    There is one older woman who works the Peterson location ... She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside.
    Good description, but CBJ is on the menu. The bad news is the cover is Saran Wrap!! That woman's nips are a 10+, her face a 3.

    One time I had a much younger and better looking woman (named "Kilo") at elston location, but she was less enthusiastic and accommodating. After that negative experience I've been a much less frequent customer.

  3. #14321
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?
    Sorry "newbie", you got to RTTF. Plenty of reviews on AMPs in those areas to sift through.

  4. #14320
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.
    In the Wrigleyville area, Belmont Spa seems to be the place to try (unless you already have). Lily is hit or miss. And I think New Hope is no more.

  5. #14319

    Drive by

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.
    I am in jeff park, however can be all over the city. I will try and do a drive by this week and report to the members. These places seem all hit or miss so I hope this works as it's close.

  6. #14318

    Chinatown & Bridgeport recommendations

    As a newbie on this formum, I'd appreciate compass bearings for reliable AMPs in the Chinatown / Bridgeport area. Would members please chime in on their favorites?

  7. #14317
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Opening Soon.

    There's a new Massage Parlor / Spa that's opening at Ashland and Addison. I think the name is Angel Massage Spa. About 5 blocks west of Wrigleyfield. They're not open yet. I don't know when they'll officially be open. Not my thing and I don't plan on going here. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

  8. #14316

    Bd

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    My experience was huge upsell and lackluster performance. Not a good experience for me and I haven't been back since.
    I would recommend another try. I used to go there before taking an extended break from this hobby. One hour deep tissue massage was always excellent. First visit was important to make acquaintances. Then I saw the same girl two more times on visits that added full roaming and excellent finish. I think her name was Anna, maybe early 30's, thin and attractive. I don't know if she still works there. There was never any discussion of money. Massage was great and I tipped the standard 40 (probably just 20 on the first time) and everyone was happy. Never tried for more than HE.

  9. #14315

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    I've been to BD Spa. Would recommend. Usually pretty good massage and full menu. As always YMMV. Happy new year.
    My experience was huge upsell and lackluster performance. Not a good experience for me and I haven't been back since.

  10. #14314

    Technicolor on Dempster

    So this used to be a favorite of mine but the last time I went by it was shut down. I know I'm relatively new to this board but if anyone knows where Candy or Sarah went I would greatly appreciate the info. Pm is fine if you don't want in on the board. Thank you in advance.

    Wild Rider.

  11. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Also in the neighborhood is BD Spa on Lincoln Ave just south of Devon. I've not seen an ad for them on CL or BP. Have you visited? If so, do you think it's a better bet?
    I've been to BD Spa. Would recommend. Usually pretty good massage and full menu. As always YMMV. Happy new year.

  12. #14312
    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...needs/15167806

    Interested in what to expect at the Peterson location.

    Feel free to pm me if you prefer.
    Elston location was younger and cute. Old woman over the phone to set up. Forty for 30 min and same for the he. No shower, just a hole in the wall, seemed like one room only. Masseuse was being hassled telephonically by mgmt and a boyfriend. Otherwise seemed in good spirits. Was late afternoon on a Sunday. In the end, the table was so uneven I was in worse shape walking out. Went here because they were available and didn't have to deal with store front.

  13. #14311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Elegant - Justine

    The worse trip that I have ever had at this place! I knew that I should have waited for Claire to come in.

    Started off with a nice neck massage with some teasing and mutual touching for the first 5 min. Then she ask is I was ready to flip.

    1. On the flip, she tries to upsell me on taking her cloths off.

    2. I try for a BBBJ with no luck so I go with a standard handshake.

    3. Then I have to remind her that she owes me some more time on the massage so she gives me a WEAK 10 min on my back. She never touched my legs at all.

    I tip the standard. 4 and leave. Don't bother with this one.

  14. #14310
    Tried #2. Was as advertised, except my masseuse (same one mentioned below) said she had no experience making clients happy and was VERY mindful of the clock- told me down to the last minute when I was out of time on my half hour. Wish they had a side entrance; place was a bargain and I tipped well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted much lately as I haven't done much mongering. With the New Year I thought I'd offer a brief recap of my last 5 AMP visits (going back to September).

    1) Paradise Spa in Chicago: Went here on Christmas Day night. I was fortunate to get service because I was their only customer of the day and they were going to close early (I came just before 6 pm). Got a 4-hand massage from Amy and Pen. Good experience with plenty of mutual touching throughout. Left happy. Will repeat.

    2) Healing Hands in Chicago: Went here in early December on a Sunday night. I had Ivy, who used to work at Unwind and East Rhythms. She's a very good masseuse with a great, friendly personality. Massage was great and left happy. Will repeat.

    3) Comfort Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-November on a Sunday night. Got there right at closing time (they were actually turning off the Open sign). I thought I wouldn't be able to get service but the MMS let me in and I was able to get a 1/2 hour massage from Angela. She was a little shy and didn't talk much, and her massage skills were just average. Not bad, but not very good either. Though admittedly she was rushing, Angela made sure I left happy. May repeat, but will try the usual full hour and see if things improve.

    4) Moon Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-October and again had Lisa from Senina. She upsells a lot and is just plain greedy. She wanted $ for a standard finish. Needless to say I wasn't paying that. I talked her down to. 6 and she seemed disappointed with it. I honestly cannot recommend this place to anyone; I will not repeat.

    5) Renew Spa in Oak Park: changed management over the summer and it showed during my visit on Labor Day. I had Coco, who's actually a good masseuse. Got a great massage and that's all; shot down on extras. YMMV but I wouldn't come here again unless I hear of a change for the better.

    Senior Members, please feel free to PM me if you want more info. Thanks and good luck!

  15. #14309

    Pm

    Xabi, is it possible to send you a pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape