Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14734

    AMP Scene

    I haven't been hobbying all that long but I noticed that, over the last three years, according to one of USA's competitors, the AMP count in Chicago has gone from 69 to 89 to, currently, 106. I think Bob's on target with the competition thing. I discovered 3 new spas I had never heard of before Friday.

  2. #14733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    AMP Scene

    I'm not sure if there's been a profound change or not. Many variables and many personalities. Plus, in last three months, I've spent 90% of my time with three Chinese women.

    As an example this last week one woman (I've actually fallen for her) rented a hotel / boarding house room in Chinatown and I spent the last five days in bed with her, eight hours a day. Like a honeymoon. Actually MUCH better than my honeymoon 40 years ago.

    That's not specifically relevant to the AMP question except as we look for another job for her, we talked about the different places and what a therapist is expected to do or not to do.

    She also explained the Chinese psyche to me. And the relationship between spa owners and the girls. Interesting. My friend (I told you be fore she had been celibate for 20 years) is strictly legit and has quit places where the owners pressure the girl to offer extras.

    The idea is the the owners have the "right" to insist that a girl please the customer, and since being in America is viewed as difficult and challenging, the girl is expected to do what's expected. So, most girls will eventually do things, if they are comfortable with the situation and feel safe. The manager is frequently offsite, with a camera monitoring the door. So the girl is either alone, or working with a partner. Many Chinese girls are recent immigrants with limited English. However, some are immigrants from cities like Hong Kong or Shanghai, and might, therefore have previously worked in parlor / brothels over there.

    What this leads to is what I suspect is quite disparate experiences for the customers, and, of course, uncertainty on both sides. So it's easy to get a woman who will not do extras. Also easy to get a woman who is a hustler. Those hustler women have the agenda of making the most money in the least amount of time, certainly not about making the customer pampered, relaxed, or happy. They do not think about repeat business.

    I think the situation may have been exacerbated lately. Among the Chinese, everybody and their brother wants to open a spa. So I think there are many new places springing up. I (suspect) there are only a fixed number of women who are willing to do extras, and the ones willing to do FS are the ones who were working in the business back in China. It should be noted many of these woman are in Apartments, vs AMPs. Substantially more lucrative for the girl. Meanwhile, I suspect business, in general is down. So a certain level of desperation sets in, so you get this illogical behavior with girls pressing for more tips, and tips agreed to up front.

    I think the question is how to improve your odds. Aside from being a regular with girls and places, you could ask guys like Confucius and DMichaels how they are so successful. In my case, (probably theirs as well) we've been doing this long enough to know what is acceptable Masseuse behavior, and what is not. I think a guy shows up nervous, uptight, etc. Sends a vibe that they are either LEO, or a newbie. The inexperienced girl will back off, to avoid trouble. The experienced girl will spot the guy's nervousness and extract the extra money for less service and less time. Its easy to say "relax" and feel confident / self-assured. But that's really important. Call them out is they are being greedy. Try to establish a relationship with the person, talk, joke. Learn Chinese (LOL). I can say my limited knowledge of Chinese, puts them at ease. Offer to massage them. ALWAYS come prepared with condoms. Its a travesty to lose out because you aren't prepared. Also, (as has been posted) if they do have a condom, its very possible that it has been recycled. If you have a pleasant time, make darn sure you tell her and get her WeChat information. You can positively guarantee she will go somewhere else. Tell her simply you want to see her again, even if she moves. If she likes you at all, she will gladly give out the information. So the next visit, the ice is broken.

    Other things to aim for are to see her on her day off. Most do not have cars. So take them places. Shopping. They have a shit-load of errands and you are really helping them out. By the second or third outing, she'll be cooking for you and hanging out in hotel rooms having sex all day. By the way, that's not always good. Evidently, I've been recognized in Chinatown with different women. Yesterday, as "L" and I went back to our bedroom, we passed the kitchen, four women eating at the table. I say hello (Ni Hao). I go into the bedroom, "L" goes to the bathroom. Loud chatter outside. "L" returns and says in Chinese "One of those girls knows you". "Go out and say hi". I'm thinking Oh shit, the Chickens have come home to roost. Since I'm already under the covers, I say "later". So I have no idea this girl was or what I did with her. But so far, I'm ok. My girl says "All Americans look alike to me! " So I'll probably tell her the girl was mistaken. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    I find the AMP scene fantastic right now. As good as it ever was.

    I never have issues with tip money and I pay standard fare.

    Sure some of the girls don't play, but I will still give them a small tip.

    I also hit many different spas all over so I am not limiting my experience to girls who I know.

    I love it right now.

  3. #14732

    AMP scene and greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    This is a very good example of why the AMP scene is so bad these days. Pure greed.
    I find the AMP scene fantastic right now. As good as it ever was.

    I never have issues with tip money and I pay standard fare.

    Sure some of the girls don't play, but I will still give them a small tip.

    I also hit many different spas all over so I am not limiting my experience to girls who I know.

    I love it right now.

  4. #14731
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.
    I happened to stop there yesterday evening.

    A good massage but nothing else, not even a handshake.

    Tipped decently and most likely will not return.

  5. #14730

    Kiki at Oki Doki. Not so oki doki

    Based on comments here I saw Kiki at Oki Doki. Rushed through the TS, set me up on the table, left for a few minutes then I hear the door close and the massage starts. 10 minutes in I try to make conversation and I look up and it's not Kiki. She subbed in another girl who was giving a lame ass rubdown. She said "me no speak English". Time to turn over and Kiki comes in and goes right for the finish. I inquired about options and she said "too late, already have oil on you". Let me roam OTC but otherwise was a very standard finish.

    Left her a tip and on my way out looked at my watch and realize that I paid for the hour but she had me out the door in under 40 minutes.

    Others had glowing things to say here so maybe just a bad / rushed day on her part but don't think I'd bother with her again.

  6. #14729

    Re: Sofy's pics are real

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    If not it could have fooled me. Only handshakes but worth it if you like hot babes.
    Not so sure about that. I've seen all the girls there, sans Danielle, and none of the pics on the site are real. Sofy was a short, cute brunette but not the girl in the pics. Seen Jessica a dozen times and those pics aren't her. Giselle? She was a bleach blonde, not the girl in the pics at all. That said. No complaints at all looks wise, they were all hot. Sofy was the only one I didn't repeat with, she got strict with the touching rules (wouldn't allow what all the other girls allowed).

  7. #14728
    This is a very good example of why the AMP scene is so bad these days. Pure greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTown  [View Original Post]
    Had the same problem with samatha at doki argueing over 10-20 will lose repeat biz.
    Especially in her industry too much competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  8. #14727

    Same

    Had the same problem with samatha at doki argueing over 10-20 will lose repeat biz.

    Especially in her industry too much competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  9. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still around? Had a great time there but before I wanted to make the drive there wanted to make sure it's still the same.
    Yeah Zeus is still there. I was just in today.

  10. #14725

    Sofy's pics are real

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    If not it could have fooled me. Only handshakes but worth it if you like hot babes.

  11. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/25886902

    I live out in the suburbs but will be in the city for a few days.
    I went there a few x years ago. It was high and overpriced for rushed and sub par service. But don't take my word for it. Go check it out and then post about it here. 608 results on tineye so its not going to be 'what you see is what you get. ' The line out the door would be a mile long if it was.

  12. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    If you go back through the forum you can find info. Basically same deal as Logan Tantrics. Great looking girls, you get ok back rub followed by handshake. Pics are real and girls are smoking hot, if not a little disinterested.

    Easy to schedule, call and they will tell you who is available.

  13. #14722
    Anyone been here?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/25886902

    I live out in the suburbs but will be in the city for a few days.

  14. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.
    Good job thinking with the right head. I've been there several times and fortunately that's never happened. Their loss!

  15. #14720

    Homewood

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one? If not I may take the trip this weekend.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...60430/35650749
    I am doubting much will go on here because Homewood is a little uptight and LEO would jump at the opportunity to make a name for themselves but if anyone has a great experience there let us know. It would sure make my life easier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape