Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,291 to 25,305 of 40013
-
04-01-16 10:17 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 440If you go back through the forum you can find info. Basically same deal as Logan Tantrics. Great looking girls, you get ok back rub followed by handshake. Pics are real and girls are smoking hot, if not a little disinterested.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
Easy to schedule, call and they will tell you who is available.
-
03-31-16 16:44 #14722Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone been here?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/25886902
I live out in the suburbs but will be in the city for a few days.
-
03-31-16 00:40 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 100Good job thinking with the right head. I've been there several times and fortunately that's never happened. Their loss!
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 23:36 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 149Homewood
I am doubting much will go on here because Homewood is a little uptight and LEO would jump at the opportunity to make a name for themselves but if anyone has a great experience there let us know. It would sure make my life easier.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 23:34 #14719Banned Member

Posts: 4190You went into the MP with your man card. Good job bro!
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 20:59 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 63Heidi
I just stopped by Moon spa, they have a sign on the door that they're under construction and go visit Mao Spa on 35th and Halsted, same therapists are there.
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
I was greeted by a very nice looking girl named Heidi. Maybe the same girl? Very fit young tight looking body but maybe 30 years old?
She told me she does NOT work moon spa, only Mao.
Standard finish but it was a great time. I'll be back next week. Check her out and let me know if it's the same girl.
-
03-30-16 19:41 #14717Senior Member

Posts: 313Damn.
Sounds like some bs to me!
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 19:03 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone experienced?
http://www.bodyrubschicago.com
The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?
I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
-
03-30-16 19:00 #14715Banned Member

Posts: 217Got banned from oki doki
Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.
Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.
-
03-30-16 12:29 #14714Senior Member

Posts: 569Yes, of course. My post wasnt because I think I'm getting something no one else is all the time. My post was made because a number of times over the past 10 years I've had to listen to a provider ***** at me about guys asking for things that I'm getting with her that she doesn't want to be public knowledge and she's being pestered by guys she don't want to fuck to fuck. And since I'm tired of listening to the complaints as though its my fault for letting people know, I thought I would remind everyone that the world is YMMV, and also I'm done with reviews that say anything other than. "had a great time!" and people will have to try for themselves to see what services exist.
.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 10:45 #14713Banned Member

Posts: 4190I usually ask if anyone else is working. Sometimes it does not work as the 2nd one is same or worse than the first.
Originally Posted by SneakyBeaver2
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 09:46 #14712Regular Member

Posts: 3Belmont
Visited Belmont Spa once again recently. The usual great service doesn't fail to satisfy but we do have one complaint. Each time my friend and I go, either one of us usually gets the older woman that's there. I've seen some pretty good looking girls up front but it seems like we keep getting rotated between the same two girls. What's up with that? Is there a nice way to request another girl?
-
03-30-16 01:07 #14711Senior Member

Posts: 107Comfort massage
Anyone have any Intel on this one? If not I may take the trip this weekend.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...60430/35650749
-
03-29-16 23:38 #14710Banned Member

Posts: 4190In general, If they are doing it for one they are doing it for all. If she is blowing you she is blowing everyone. If she is banging you she is banging everyone. If a "fat" or "gross" guy shells out enough dough to some of these women, they will do anything. Its green and that's what they want. In general of course.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 22:43 #14709Senior Member

Posts: 57Bob pretty much summarized it, "YMMV" should be clearly understood for any post. Furthermore, the only guarantee you get at one of the fuck shops is you will spend $160+ to bust a nut or two. There's no guarantee it's going to be a mind blowing experience even if you book with a highly reviewed escort. In my opinion, whether an AMP or an escort a little bit of attitude and chemistry goes a long way.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




