Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14710
    In general, If they are doing it for one they are doing it for all. If she is blowing you she is blowing everyone. If she is banging you she is banging everyone. If a "fat" or "gross" guy shells out enough dough to some of these women, they will do anything. Its green and that's what they want. In general of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    It should be obvious this is true at AMPs. I know several owners and largely they leave the decisions on extras to the woman. Ditto from masseuses. They tell me they make their own decisions about what to do with any particular person. YMMV should be clearly understood for any post. They might feel its a set up by LEO. They might have a different vibe with one guy versus another. I've gotten certain extras where the girl asks me not to say anything about her services. A couple years ago there was a young Chinese girl at a place we have talked about. I got a PM from a guy that he got free FS from her. Says he is a 25 year old Korean fellow, I went the next day, put the condoms on the table and she says "Oh no, I don't do that! We had a nice time anyway, but no FS. " Of course I did not mention the other guy. It's obvious to me a 25 year old Chinese girl might want to fuck a 25 year old Korean guy, for no charge. Compared to a 63 year old white guy.

    On the other hand, I've gotten all kinds of extras from supposedly legit masseuses. I NEVER post identities of these people, because I know for certain they won't give extra to other guys.

    I believe our actions in the spa play a key role in determining our mileage. That's why many of my posts have been about successful tactics and strategies vs any particular person. Bob.

  2. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    It should be obvious this is true at AMPs. I know several owners and largely they leave the decisions on extras to the woman. Ditto from masseuses. They tell me they make their own decisions about what to do with any particular person. YMMV should be clearly understood for any post. They might feel its a set up by LEO. They might have a different vibe with one guy versus another. I've gotten certain extras where the girl asks me not to say anything about her services. A couple years ago there was a young Chinese girl at a place we have talked about. I got a PM from a guy that he got free FS from her. Says he is a 25 year old Korean fellow, I went the next day, put the condoms on the table and she says "Oh no, I don't do that! We had a nice time anyway, but no FS. " Of course I did not mention the other guy. It's obvious to me a 25 year old Chinese girl might want to fuck a 25 year old Korean guy, for no charge. Compared to a 63 year old white guy.

    On the other hand, I've gotten all kinds of extras from supposedly legit masseuses. I NEVER post identities of these people, because I know for certain they won't give extra to other guys.

    I believe our actions in the spa play a key role in determining our mileage. Some many of my posts have been about successful tactics and strategies vs any particular person. Bob.
    Bob pretty much summarized it, "YMMV" should be clearly understood for any post. Furthermore, the only guarantee you get at one of the fuck shops is you will spend $160+ to bust a nut or two. There's no guarantee it's going to be a mind blowing experience even if you book with a highly reviewed escort. In my opinion, whether an AMP or an escort a little bit of attitude and chemistry goes a long way.

  3. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    I agree with you Eddinger

    It should be obvious this is true at AMPs. I know several owners and largely they leave the decisions on extras to the woman. Ditto from masseuses. They tell me they make their own decisions about what to do with any particular person. YMMV should be clearly understood for any post. They might feel its a set up by LEO. They might have a different vibe with one guy versus another. I've gotten certain extras where the girl asks me not to say anything about her services. A couple years ago there was a young Chinese girl at a place we have talked about. I got a PM from a guy that he got free FS from her. Says he is a 25 year old Korean fellow, I went the next day, put the condoms on the table and she says "Oh no, I don't do that! We had a nice time anyway, but no FS. " Of course I did not mention the other guy. It's obvious to me a 25 year old Chinese girl might want to fuck a 25 year old Korean guy, for no charge. Compared to a 63 year old white guy.

    On the other hand, I've gotten all kinds of extras from supposedly legit masseuses. I NEVER post identities of these people, because I know for certain they won't give extra to other guys.

    I believe our actions in the spa play a key role in determining our mileage. That's why many of my posts have been about successful tactics and strategies vs any particular person. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Tip: just because you read something that a girl does for someone in their review doesn't mean you get to expect that be done to you. If one guy gets a blow job that doesn't mean youll get a blow job and if you don't get a blow job don't be a fucking asshole and demand a blow job from the girl saying you hear she gives blow jobs and read about her giving blow jobs so why can't you also have a blow job. She might not want to give you a blow job. You might be fat. Or gross. Or she's not feeling like it that day, or she really likes the other person or whatever, but regardless, you using what people write in reviews as a way to get that service yourself most likely won't work, and will also piss off the woman and then shell be pissed off at the guys she does give blow jobs too because shell say they tell other people that they can get a blow job from her as well and she likes to decide who she blows and who she doesn't. This shouldn't be that hard to understand natrually without needing to be told, but apparently some people need to be told this. If you absolutely need to get a blow job or fuck someone don't go to a massage place. Go to one of the ohare or skokie escort shops that you pay 160 $ and get to fuck the girl. If you go to a massage place you might get something you might get nothing. Who knows. But don't expect that becuase one person got a blow job that you are 100% going to get a blow job as well. And if you don't. Tough shit. Girls get to decide who they want to give blow jobs to. So don't complain, don't be rapey, and don't say "so and so wrote on this review site that you give out blow jobs I want one too" or something like that. Stop being so fucking dumb.

  4. #14707
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Tip: just because you read something that a girl does for someone in their review doesn't mean you get to expect that be done to you. If one guy gets a blow job that doesn't mean youll get a blow job and if you don't get a blow job don't be a fucking asshole and demand a blow job from the girl saying you hear she gives blow jobs and read about her giving blow jobs so why can't you also have a blow job. She might not want to give you a blow job. You might be fat. Or gross. Or she's not feeling like it that day, or she really likes the other person or whatever, but regardless, you using what people write in reviews as a way to get that service yourself most likely won't work, and will also piss off the woman and then shell be pissed off at the guys she does give blow jobs too because shell say they tell other people that they can get a blow job from her as well and she likes to decide who she blows and who she doesn't. This shouldn't be that hard to understand natrually without needing to be told, but apparently some people need to be told this. If you absolutely need to get a blow job or fuck someone don't go to a massage place. Go to one of the ohare or skokie escort shops that you pay 160 $ and get to fuck the girl. If you go to a massage place you might get something you might get nothing. Who knows. But don't expect that becuase one person got a blow job that you are 100% going to get a blow job as well. And if you don't. Tough shit. Girls get to decide who they want to give blow jobs to. So don't complain, don't be rapey, and don't say "so and so wrote on this review site that you give out blow jobs I want one too" or something like that. Stop being so fucking dumb.
    Sounds like first hand experience. I'm sorry mongers are so pushy with you.

  5. #14706

    Here's a tip to everyone

    Tip: just because you read something that a girl does for someone in their review doesn't mean you get to expect that be done to you. If one guy gets a blow job that doesn't mean youll get a blow job and if you don't get a blow job don't be a fucking asshole and demand a blow job from the girl saying you hear she gives blow jobs and read about her giving blow jobs so why can't you also have a blow job. She might not want to give you a blow job. You might be fat. Or gross. Or she's not feeling like it that day, or she really likes the other person or whatever, but regardless, you using what people write in reviews as a way to get that service yourself most likely won't work, and will also piss off the woman and then shell be pissed off at the guys she does give blow jobs too because shell say they tell other people that they can get a blow job from her as well and she likes to decide who she blows and who she doesn't. This shouldn't be that hard to understand natrually without needing to be told, but apparently some people need to be told this. If you absolutely need to get a blow job or fuck someone don't go to a massage place. Go to one of the ohare or skokie escort shops that you pay 160 $ and get to fuck the girl. If you go to a massage place you might get something you might get nothing. Who knows. But don't expect that becuase one person got a blow job that you are 100% going to get a blow job as well. And if you don't. Tough shit. Girls get to decide who they want to give blow jobs to. So don't complain, don't be rapey, and don't say "so and so wrote on this review site that you give out blow jobs I want one too" or something like that. Stop being so fucking dumb.

  6. #14705
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    That girl is samantha (mexican) -she came to OKI DOKI SPA in 2010 when kiki aka judy aka hongjiao bought the place after she left 7th heaven. They have been the best of friends for many many years. Samantha has been 1 of -if not the best earner for kiki since she bought OKI DOKI SPA. BTW, what prices is kiki charging for extras these days? She works by appointment since she is the sole owner & takes time off whenever she feels like it. Kiki has beautiful legs ass face eyes & pussy. Anybody doing any good with her?
    I see some yelp reviews ( http://www.yelp.com/biz/oki-doki-spa-chicago ) that mention both kiki and samantha with some hints of extras. May be I should give her a call and set up an appointment.

    Funny there is another Yelp review bya woman ( just like the ping spa one that is discussed below ) who bought a massage for her husband. A bit funny too about what all she has to do and her exasperation.

  7. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I read the Yelp Review.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/ping-spa-chicago

    Brought a smile to my face. The woman who wrote the review thought is was odd she had to pay beforehand. I'm guessing you had a different ending than the woman received. But, who knows. LOL. Bob.
    LOL oh yea, a very different and satisfying ending.

  8. #14703

    Any 411 on Anna Spa / Spa Pro?


  9. #14702

    Spa pro / Anna Spa

    This just started showing on CL. Anyone have information on this place?

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5506120343.html

  10. #14701

    Oki doki spa 312-929-3462

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigGerton  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where the Latina at Oki Doki went, think it was Amanda.

    Also wondering if Lily from Tpro is still around of left.

    PM me if you know.
    That girl is samantha (mexican) -she came to OKI DOKI SPA in 2010 when kiki aka judy aka hongjiao bought the place after she left 7th heaven. They have been the best of friends for many many years. Samantha has been 1 of -if not the best earner for kiki since she bought OKI DOKI SPA. BTW, what prices is kiki charging for extras these days? She works by appointment since she is the sole owner & takes time off whenever she feels like it. Kiki has beautiful legs ass face eyes & pussy. Anybody doing any good with her?

  11. #14700
    Ask for Joanne. No BS like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about " kimmie". Paid for hour was out the door in 30 min. Wanted. 60 for standard HE. Glad I was able to get anything but seems like they want a premium.

  12. #14699

    Ah, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I read the Yelp Review.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/ping-spa-chicago

    Brought a smile to my face. The woman who wrote the review thought is was odd she had to pay beforehand. I'm guessing you had a different ending than the woman received. But, who knows. LOL. Bob.
    Wonder what she'd have done if she saw a guy leaving with his "masseuse" holding his hand and giving him a kiss on the cheek before he goes out the door? I can see it now: "The staff is very friendly, even thinking customers for their business. ".

  13. #14698

    Pine tree on route 83

    Had a dream about " kimmie". Paid for hour was out the door in 30 min. Wanted. 60 for standard HE. Glad I was able to get anything but seems like they want a premium.

  14. #14697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Ping

    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.
    I read the Yelp Review.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/ping-spa-chicago

    Brought a smile to my face. The woman who wrote the review thought is was odd she had to pay beforehand. I'm guessing you had a different ending than the woman received. But, who knows. LOL. Bob.

  15. #14696

    Ping Spa

    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape