Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 9059
-
03-25-16 21:39 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 316Well, it's definitely her. I could tell by the way she came out that it takes a lot of makeup to look the way she does in those pics. She did give me an attitude when I asked her to come out of the bathroom so I could use it, but they usually do. I don't care. I make them come out so I know there's no dude in there. One time I made two girls and a female "manager" come out of there - haha.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
I had called her at least once throughout the last 3-4 times she's visited. Because of her attitude I'm kinda glad she'd never picked up. In all fairness, I had seen some OK reviews but they were a while back. She's legit at least.
*In my experience, when 2+ providers roll together, chances are their menus are not only limited, but their rules are the same. For the same price, one girl is not going to give you GFE if the other is giving you a bunch of roadblocks. And if one has garbage service, usually the other will too.
-
03-25-16 20:35 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 2686This is like asking if McDonald's is legit
Did you try searching her name in this forum? How about searching her phone number and pictures with Google?
Originally Posted by VoteForPedro
[View Original Post]
I first reviewed her here 5 years ago, and she's been discussed many times over the years. You also would have easily found five pages of reviews under her prior phone numbers.
-
03-25-16 07:21 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 166PR or DR?
And she doesn't seem to know what island she's from? Headings say "Dominican" but in the ad she says "Puerto Rican. ".
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 04:24 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 231Amorie
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ss-me/22396119
Saw some of the other reviews on this forum about her, and I figured I'd give her a shot. Started with text, then called and provided her some references. Was a little nervous setting an appointment since the last review for her on the oThER site was from January and before that July. Also, the Cali phone number concerned me. But, went ahead and met over near 28 and 50 in Chantilly just after noon at a clean and quiet mid-tier hotel. After getting to her room and doing a quick LE check, we got more comfortable. Was quite surprised how nice she looked. Athletic and flexible body, clean smell, tight kitty. Didn't see any of the baby damage another poster mentioned, though that was months back. Also, the room didn't smell of smoke as another poster mentioned, although I saw her Newports. That's the benefit of meeting at a Marriott property-no smoking in rooms.
CBJ, FIV, CG, RCG, Mish, K9. 160 hh. I probably had her go overboard on the mic time, but she obliged. Ended up going fifteen minutes over as well, but she was very accommodating. Overall, had a great experience, and I will likely revisit soon. She said she will be heading over toward Springfield soon.
-
03-25-16 03:44 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 231Met with her last Friday in Tyson's just before noon. All good, but I went over the half hour, although she was a good sport about it. I met her back in December as well. I didn't have any references before that point, but she accepted a photo that had me and an I'd in it. 140/ half for both times. BBBJ, CFS, MSOG.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
When I first met her back in December, she had a little more weight around her midsection. In the latest visit, she seems to have lost that. For being so curvy, her ass was quite firm and muscular and not flabby like other "thick" women. She is an enthusiastic people pleaser.
-
03-25-16 00:31 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 592Maybe she's a twin!
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 22:11 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 200Shannon from south Texas
Hey guys in need of some info if possible, I have done some research and found that she was up here earlier this year now she is visiting us down here in Florida on our treasure coast just need to know if she is legit and safe she is a blonde looks nice and has tatts I am new to posting so I have not figured out how to post links but here is a number (214) * -7714 please feel free to PM me for more info if you think that you can help. Thanks in advance fellow brothers stay safe V F Pedro out!
-
03-24-16 20:38 #6352Regular Member

Posts: 14Nothing in a search
Hey all just seeing if anyone has had a dream about this girl. She seems TGTBT.
-
03-24-16 20:04 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 1333Quantum Leap
This chick is in San Diego and NOVA at the same time!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-butt/22090565
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...y-you/22452532
-
03-24-16 18:47 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 1991Reviews
Her last few reviews on the oThER site give her avg to poor ratings. They also indicate she charges 240 for the hour. At that price you should be able to find GFE or near-GFE without too much trouble.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
Of course, every monger has their own personal scale for how much they value looks vs service, so you may still be inclined to take the plunge. But a little extra homework may get you more bang (pun intended) for your buck.
-
03-24-16 16:38 #6349Senior Member

Posts: 805How about her friend?
Does her friend in the bathroom look like these pics?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sique/18998317
Thanks in advance!!
Jimmy.
Originally Posted by Utwogood
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 01:02 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 136Chanell - Pass on this one, upsale queen
202-xxx-6661.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...l-now/22053217
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/202-971-6661/
She's reviewed on the oThER site, don't have VIP so couldn't read complete reviews. Multiple texts, and a few calls later I was at her room.
Pics are real, but she is a bit thicker in person than she appears in the pics, hourglass figure, huge man-made headlights and enhanced ass, both look good. I donated 1. 0 for a quick stay, and things started very well with her doing a short, but very sexy lap dance. Then things went south, when she signaled it was time to move on, but in order to show me her microphone skills she requested an extra Jackson. According to her the 1.0 she quoted for SS does not include microphone skills. I refused to give in to her upsale and she gave me a 5 second sample of her covered microphone skills before reminding me she couldn't do that because I didn't donate extra.
She got Junior fully ready manually and she indicated it was time to dance, but it turns out one can only do ONE single postion in the Short stay, unless you have an extra Jackson. I turned down the upsale again, chose mish and munched on the twins while dancing, nice view, she helped with audible encouragement but there was a strong odor coming from her arm pits. Held my breath, got my release and left.
Overall, what was had wasn't bad, she seemed like a nice girl, but the upsale was ridiculous and it killed the mood for me. I'd recommend staying away from her unless you want to be asked for more at every turn.
-
03-23-16 14:50 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 316Magic (also Mona, or Mona Magic)
Checked out Magic - 818-570-0652. Used to go by Mona Magic but changed to just either Mona or Magic with a new number because of a slew of blah reviews.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-warm/21600444
She stays and travels with (hiding in the bathroom):
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...sique/18998317
I had seen her before and from the first call to the session, she was very paranoid and careful about everything I did. She recognized me, so I was hoping the second time she would loosen her up a bit. No. Service was probably worse.
Beautiful girl, nice short but thick body, amazing ass. But other than K9, she doesn't want you anywhere near it. Doesn't like a lot of physical contact, uncooperative, putting her hand down there so you can't go too far, and her general paranoia about her ass just wore on my nerves.
I've had more action from a lapdance at Club Fuego. She knows her service is lacking, so her price points are cheaper than most (1. 0, 1. 2), and as far as I can tell, they're both 420-friendly, so go ahead if you want. But I won't be returning.
-
03-23-16 14:28 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 316I've read bad reviews about Melissa. Those reviews claim the photos are accurate. However, you should know that those pics are at least five years old.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 14:06 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 2686Can't find anything?
Originally Posted by CantoBoy
[View Original Post]
What are your thoughts about the ads she's posted in other cities? Her pix get dozens of hits on image search. Did you look through them for consistency of name, phone number, etc?
Originally Posted by CantoBoy
[View Original Post]
http://bit.ly/1U9rBMZ
https://myscarletbook.com/sf%20bay/415-964-1433/
http://bit.ly/1ShSLhw
Instead of asking the same question twice, dig around and decide whether to TOFTT.


















