Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 9059
-
03-14-16 23:23 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 206Suspicious
I've been perusing this board for over two years, and I don't think I've ever seen a report that says "don't fall for this ad, it's LE". Seems strange. I figure there are three possible explanations:
A. LE BP stings are actually very rare.
Be. They are common but the ads come and go so quickly its impossible or pointless to call them out.
See. They are common, but the cops intimidate their victims into not reporting.
What's the real deal?
-
03-14-16 00:40 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 2686Upgrades available, but be forewarned
Saw her a few times; bare and Greek are possible for an extra. 5 each. Once you pay the bare upgrade, it remains in effect for Greek as well.
Originally Posted by DizkNutz
[View Original Post]
Note that the last time I saw her, there was a strong fish odor reminding me of the downside of BBFS girls; you're not the first or only one to enter the free-fire zone, and you're basically joining the party in a Petri dish. A quick finger check persuaded me to skip the bare upgrade, and stick to CFS for the finish.
She's a little schizo, and has some bizarre story that she's only staying in that motel until her federal job comes through; a year later, that job is still in the works, apparently. The weird stories, the fish market, and a few other personality hassles caused me to stop going.
-
03-13-16 17:47 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 135Sarah
Learned about Sarah from around this forum and decided to check her out. She certainly has convenient location in her favor. Managed a BBBJ that was wobbly, at best. Considering that's all I wanted in the first place, she's in deficit automatically. Ended up dreaming about CFS just to move things along.
She looks older than 29 and has a bit more weight than what's in that ad, but is her: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...r-fun/22188231.
You might seek out better, unless you need FAST; looks are about 6/10.
-
03-12-16 04:37 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 27She's still in the shit hole. She was saying she plans to move back but is waiting for her car to get fixed nearby.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-16 03:43 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 2686Stephanie using fake pix
It took a lot of digging, pulling up ads with a few different numbers, then image searching every pic before I finally found one that hit on a Chinese page, which opened galleries showing all of the pix used in her ad. Eventually, I found the tumbler then the Instagram for "International Angel".
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-you/20802881
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/northj.../?pid=26438965
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/404-424-7252
http://www.52sh.com.tw/index.php/mai...ge_detail/6826
https://www.instagram.com/international_angel/?hl=en
-
03-11-16 19:04 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 97Liz
Is she still in the shit-hole hotel on Hwy 1 or has she moved back to one of the decent mid-grade places?
Originally Posted by Angular
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 15:59 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 27Liz
Saw Liz. Did the HH for 120. She's good for MSOG and I took her up on that. Was looking for a good BJ and she obliged with a couple bbbjcims. Only real criticism is that she smokes and the room was very smoky. Took a while of driving around with the windows open for it to leave me. But, all in all a good visit, would repeat.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...l-now/19903407
-
03-10-16 20:23 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 66Oddly Graphic, Couldn't expect this to be real! Could I??
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts//21652426
This is an interesting one. Images look stolen from a NL soft porn site. And usually BP adds have at least a bit of Skimpiness not "X Rated" like these.
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is this.
-Do they really think we are So Stupid as to think this is real?
Or has being in Alaska for so long (20 yrs) made me unable to see anything under 160 lbs with a clear complexion as real??
Insights from people who live in the real world please.
Thanks.
Relaxed inak.
-
03-10-16 20:10 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 267Screening
Sorry for the response. Been out of town. Anyway, like many, if not most, providers, I do not think she has a set screening format. All I can tell you is that she asked enough questions to reassure herself that I was legitimate and she did not ask any that I was uncomfortable answering. Although I believe she is gone now, I am sure she will return. My recommendation is to do the same thing I did. Call and see what happens. Just don't reveal any identifying information if she asks. And I personally believe that always holds true. If something makes you uncomfortable, abandon the effort.
Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 15:14 #6305Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info
Anyone have any info / tried?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...otttt/18506548
-
03-09-16 12:31 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 33Too late for a new review but can confirm Eva is a nice girl. The pics in her ads were intriguing and when I checked the other site had positive reviews I decided to schedule an appt. She is short with enhanced features but very pretty. It's her attitude and friendliness that makes me want to go back before she leaves.
Originally Posted by TheNub
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish and while she had an accent and English was not her first language I did not have trouble with communication. The only thing I can add to the review is that she said she'd be here for the next 2 weeks before traveling.
-
03-08-16 19:13 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 136Eva
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ewnew/21380856
571-xxx-1019.
Scheduled a 30 min appointment with Eva, 0. 8/30 min massage. However once in the room I was told the booker / ad was wrong and the real donation is 1. 2/30 minutes. Well, Eva turned out to be girl in the pics, do I decided to stay anyway. Man-made headlights and rear bumper, but looked great, in person she is a bit shorter than she appears in the pics, pretty face, 30's. Eva was very friendly, and energetic, and likes to dirty talk, but full disclosure, we spoke in Spanish and I'm sure she felt more comfortable speaking in her native language with a fellow Latino, no idea how good her English is, so YMMV. There was no massage, straight to the main event, nice covered microphone skills. We tried some dance moves too, in several positions and she did not mind leading the moves and was a very willing participant, no rush. Dog and mish were particularly amazing, felt wonderful and awesome view. I'll repeat for sure, left a happy man, this lady has a very good attitude. But again, YMMV. Damage 1. 2/30 min.
-
03-08-16 17:04 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 35Still learning the ropes.
Thanks for the insight. This is a very part time thing for me and I'm still learning the ropes. Will be in town this weekend staying by Dulles, any suggestions near by for a nice rub with an expanded menu would always be appreciated. Reviews to follow. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 14:15 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 208Good to know, thanks guys.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 05:23 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 2686What part of these ads suggests legit to you?
Pictures of fragments of body parts, most pix bring up nothing on image search, although a few get hits showing they're taken from random girls, and no phone number to search for reviews or warnings.
Originally Posted by Gacac
[View Original Post]
http://bit.ly/1LbaBDo
http://bit.ly/21VjxUG
This should have been an easy call for you to categorize as fake and move on.



















